Episode 185 Discussion: 2nd Feb 2013 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

Ananya, i was reading ur review with a HUGE grin on my face πŸ€—similar to what i had while watching MB yest...same pinch again .full 20 mins drooling 

@bold, that scene was sooo cute...when Madhu came out n posed in front of him n said "compliment please" n he looked at her from top to bottom n said "bilkul mrs godpade lag rahi ho" πŸ€£ i was ROFL the way he said it..n my kids were πŸ˜² watching me πŸ˜†

not just the dhoti, he had a hard time adjusting to the kolhapuri chappals πŸ˜† did u see tht black thread which was tied around his feet? πŸ˜› my grandmother tied the same  when i was getting married, nazar se bachne ke liye..

precap was luckily my hubby came at the same time n he said ab toh they will consummate na? n i was like "nahi , they're not married" πŸ€£ 

passionate hug or kiss or whatever, i dun care..i love both of them together, whether they r in the car or in bullock cart or cleaning the AC or wearing a dhoti or falling on the bed, or dancing..they r supercute together ..i'm not waiting for the consummation to see the ACTUAL chemistry πŸ˜†  they set the screen on fire aise hi  one thing is for sure, VD will shut up everybody when tht scene is gonna come..sabki bolti band ho jayegi whoever r claiming ke he's uncomfortable etc. etc. πŸ˜‘

Charu,
πŸ€—. Kitna same to same...πŸ˜†...today while quoting your post, abhi...I was actually double checking...kahi maine apna hi post to quote nai kar diya...😲 🀣
Looks like your husband gives you tough time during each episode. πŸ˜†
I did not notice the black thread...πŸ˜•
I agree with you. I felt that my laptop screen was on fire today, esp during that dhoti scene...😳 And the dance sequence is gng to be super hot n awesome...BAKWAAS BAND!! MOOH BAND!! 🀣
Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by river123

Another thing I loved was the "Arre Sansara Sansara" song Kaaki was singing in the kitchen - one of my favorites.   Its an old Marathi song, and the lyrics start like this - 

arre sansara sansara 

jasa tava chulhyavar

aadhi hatala chatake tevhaa milte bhakar

All the Marathi mulgis out there, please chime in with the correct translation, because my Marathi is quite rusty, but roughly translated, it means '

Married life,

is like the the tava on the chulha 

(only) by the hand getting stung, do you get the bhakar (roti)

Yes this was composed  by "Sant Bahinabai"  who was a female saint from Maharashtra during ( 1628-1700 AD ) . The year I had to look up on the net.
These songs were usually sung by women while cooking  or grinding flour using the hand grinder I think.  Though the word "sansar" here looks like a woman describing about married life, in a broader sense it can also be considered as the whole world.
Here she says, one needs to suffer the pains of garam tava in order to get a good bhakri (made from millet flour in Maharashtra). It is like saying you won't get a rose without touching its thorns first (at least that is what I think).
Originally posted by Ananya05

Shri,

It was reported in articles that Kaki happens to be a big fan of Rajesh Khanna. May be she has a few costumes similar to what Rajesh Khanna and Mumtaz were wearing in the original song. That is how Madhu will get to wear that saree and RK will get to wear that blue shirt. Hopefully. πŸ˜†

Indeed the saree Mumtaz wore in the song was very simple. The one Madhu is wearing is a bit more revealing. πŸ˜‰ But she is looking sexy in it. Wonder how RK will keep up to his kameena wala promise. πŸ˜†

did u notice his expressions in that song πŸ˜²πŸ€£ he should record this...

n today Madhu was super exited to know ke he's scared of cockroaches πŸ˜† woh scene bhi zaroor aayega
Originally posted by zorica

Especially for Ananya! 😊

Zorica,

I love, love, love this poster!

Pnars
Originally posted by _charu_

did u notice his expressions in that song πŸ˜²πŸ€£ he should record this...

n today Madhu was super exited to know ke he's scared of cockroaches πŸ˜† woh scene bhi zaroor aayega

Haan. his expressions both times were priceless...n precap me toh he looks completely entranced...ki yeh BIWI ko kya hogaya aur ab main kya karu...🀣

Charu,
πŸ€—. Kitna same to same...πŸ˜†...today while quoting your post, abhi...I was actually double checking...kahi maine apna hi post to quote nai kar diya...😲 🀣
Looks like your husband gives you tough time during each episode. πŸ˜†
I did not notice the black thread...πŸ˜•
I agree with you. I felt that my laptop screen was on fire today, esp during that dhoti scene...😳 And the dance sequence is gng to be super hot n awesome...BAKWAAS BAND!! MOOH BAND!! 🀣

You girls are way too funny!  Couldn't agree more with you!

Ananya - Maharashta born and bred, so I count myself as more Marathi than anything else! - Meenu
Originally posted by river123

You girls are way too funny!  Couldn't agree more with you!

Ananya - Maharashta born and bred, so I count myself as more Marathi than anything else! - Meenu

Thank you Meenu. πŸ˜› The episode was funny. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† So, it brings out the funny side in me. πŸ˜†
Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
Since no one has posted about this I am going to take the liberty to post the list of all names that RK had been called by Madhu and/or Ajjiya. Other than being called by his actual name Rishabh or Rishabh Kundra, he was called by every single name that begin with the letter R, well some odd and some not so odd and just for kicks I made the list to post it here πŸ˜†

Rutambar
Ritambar
Raghunandan
Ruchidar
Rithvik
Rakesh Kumar
Rakesh
Rupesh Kumar
Rupesh

Haan. his expressions both times were priceless...n precap me toh he looks completely entranced...ki yeh BIWI ko kya hogaya aur ab main kya karu...🀣

BTW this is not Mumtaz's get up, this is MANEKA's get up πŸ˜† he must be thinking jis speed se biwi tharki ho rahi hai, phere jaldi se lo πŸ€£ 
Wonderful analysis by all. Liked everyone's take on the episode. 

Not to forget, here's mine.

Saturday was hectic, so could catch the episode up only on the download. But the episode was awesome. RK and Madhu trying to clean the AC, their khatiya scene, dhoti tying scene were romantic. RK confronted by the kids dancing to Dabangg song was funny. The emotional impact was when a kid kisses his palm. 

The killer might be the name of the village. The BG score changed, portraying hints of future, probably.

And the final nail - pre cap - Madhu's sexy dance.

Can't wait till Monday - but it is only a day na.