Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shabinah786

shabinah786

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
4 me the character that hooked me in the show it's Meenakshi and her funny antiquesLOL I just love her comedy and her foolishness in believing that if she drinks the remedy of the fake woman she will get a baby boyLOL and it's so hillarous. Whenever she is caught by Bhabho doing anything silly the expression on her face is priceless!!!!! she is a good actress in both negative & comedy. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102sweetu_prisjnpmysteryluckyDesdemonairene_c-SamiR-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I watch the show just 4 Meenakshi" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysterylucky

Groupbie

mysterylucky

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
yes, i totally agree wid u, dats da same purpoze i watch it too!!! MEENAKSHI IS SOOO GULLIBLEROFLROFL YEAH, I ALSO AGREE SHE IS A GOOD ACTOR IN A COMIC ROLEClap well, she seems like da only person in da show who is SANE. i mean, suraj\sandhya chemistry= TOTAL FAIL, IN FACT VERY IRRITATINGCry bhabo=TOTAL CONTROL FREAKLOL TOGETHER BABH IS=TOTALLY CRAPPY SHOW Thumbs Down wat a crap show, how come it was top of TRPS??? well im glad its gone down. ITS VERY BORINGSleepy I rather watch another show at dat time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonamuktha_cutekorobee

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterylucky

yes, i totally agree wid u, dats da same purpoze i watch it too!!! MEENAKSHI IS SOOO GULLIBLEROFLROFL YEAH, I ALSO AGREE SHE IS A GOOD ACTOR IN A COMIC ROLEClap well, she seems like da only person in da show who is SANE. i mean, suraj\sandhya chemistry= TOTAL FAIL, IN FACT VERY IRRITATINGCry bhabo=TOTAL CONTROL FREAKLOL TOGETHER BABH IS=TOTALLY CRAPPY SHOWThumbs Down wat a crap show, how come it was top of TRPS??? well im glad its gone down. ITS VERY BORINGSleepy I rather watch another show at dat time.

Stern Smile
That's not very sweet of you..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cTacker_Holicramya_Deepika

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
spammersLOL

LovePraja

LovePraja

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
So @ mysterylucky- Why r u wasting ur precious time posting in dis forum if u'd rather watch another show in d same time slot. Nd u find Meena d sanest of all. I guess u r as sane as Meena. Dat explains a lot.

@shabinah786- An overdose of Meena's antiques mean entertainment 2 u. I really pity ur taste.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramya_Deepika

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Hey guys just ignore such attention seekers abd win this battle just by ignoring them.:-)

mysterylucky

Groupbie

mysterylucky

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

Originally posted by mysterylucky

yes, i totally agree wid u, dats da same purpoze i watch it too!!! MEENAKSHI IS SOOO GULLIBLEROFLROFL YEAH, I ALSO AGREE SHE IS A GOOD ACTOR IN A COMIC ROLEClap well, she seems like da only person in da show who is SANE. i mean, suraj\sandhya chemistry= TOTAL FAIL, IN FACT VERY IRRITATINGCry bhabo=TOTAL CONTROL FREAKLOL TOGETHER BABH IS=TOTALLY CRAPPY SHOWThumbs Down wat a crap show, how come it was top of TRPS??? well im glad its gone down. ITS VERY BORINGSleepy I rather watch another show at dat time.

Stern Smile
That's not very sweet of you..Embarrassed
i noe i was supposed 2 be not sweetAngry

mysterylucky

Groupbie

mysterylucky

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by inFan80

So @ mysterylucky- Why r u wasting ur precious time posting in dis forum if u'd rather watch another show in d same time slot. Nd u find Meena d sanest of all. I guess u r as sane as Meena. Dat explains a lot.

@shabinah786- An overdose of Meena's antiques mean entertainment 2 u. I really pity ur taste.
well, i wanted to alert da 'lovers' of DABH dat sometimes 'stuff' is not wat dey seem nd i think dat u r boring enough not 2 find meena entertaining SO GO ND GET A LIFE!!!!! ND ALSO I PITY UR TASTE 4 LIKING DABH, I THINK U SHOULD FEEL STUPID 4 LIKING DABH coz all there is is bhabo yellin at sandyha at every episode nd suraj wid his not-spine-tingling chemistry wid sandyha HECTIC AND STUPID SHOWAngryAngryAngryAngry I dont noe y people like itD'ohErmm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Post Reply New Post

Go to top