Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
KSG can protect himselfStern Smile by spreading this topic everywhere you just let the whole world let know Stern Smile Just pray he get over this habit a post wont change someones mind or KSGz habit :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GroverAddictmcdreamy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KSG...Addictive (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

KSG can protect himselfStern Smile by spreading this topic everywhere you just let the whole world let know Stern Smile Just pray he get over this habit a post wont change someones mind or KSGz habit :)

edited Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blessing-beauty

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
ditto

come on guys keep commenting on his profile to increase his rank

GroverAddictblessing-beauty

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kriti--

Originally posted by S.Stephy

Ok, I don't care whether KSG smokes or not and I am not going to judging anyone for their smoking habits.

But just because KSG smokes, it doesn't mean smoking should be justified!! Smoking is very injurious to health even if it is done moderately... its injurious to the person smoking and to those present around the person when he/ she is smoking!! And I don't think anyone needs to be adviced to resort to smoking to relieve stress (just because KSG does)... there are other better, healthier ways to relieve stress!!

i m not advicing to smoke..u took me wrong..
i said most of the people who hv hectic schedule do it...to releave stress..nd then its nt injurious if u r not doing chain smoking..

i m not justifying smoking...everyone knows "SMOKING CAUSES CANCER"

Yes, a lot of people smoke to relieve stress... but just because they do it doesn't mean it is right.
And no, its not just chain smoking that is injurious but even moderate smoking can start damaging lungs and increases the risk for acquiring other smoking-related diseases. And plus, one can never be sure when a bit of smoking can lead to more smoking.

I'm sorry if I came a bit strong with my reply... but the harmful effects of even casual smoking is very real and I didn't think it can be brushed off lightly by saying its ok to do so. But having said that I wouldn't want to judge anyone (and that includes KSG) who does smoke...

GroverAddictblessing-beauty

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I kno..have gone thru that stage !!

GroverAddict

Meself

Goldie

Meself

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Well he is super addictive!!!

GroverAddict

-Martinski-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Martinski-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hahaha ;) yup yup

GroverAddict

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Well another one added to the list.

Honestly who cares? I mean every actor that i like smokes. It's their life, if they want to slow poison themselves into an early grave then it's their predicament LOL

That's a joke BTW. *mutters about political correctness*  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.