Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   

KSG...Addictive (Page 2)

S.Stephy IF-Dazzler
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 4068

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Ok, I don't care whether KSG smokes or not and I am not going to judging anyone for their smoking habits.
 
But just because KSG smokes, it doesn't mean smoking should be justified!! Smoking is very injurious to health even if it is done moderately... its injurious to the person smoking and to those present around the person when he/ she is smoking!! And I don't think anyone needs to be adviced to resort to smoking to relieve stress (just because KSG does)... there are other better, healthier ways to relieve stress!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcdreamy.

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Joined: 27 February 2011
Posts: 13552

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Ok, I don't care whether KSG smokes or not and I am not going to judging anyone for their smoking habits.
 
But just because KSG smokes, it doesn't mean smoking should be justified!! Smoking is very injurious to health even if it is done moderately... its injurious to the person smoking and to those present around the person when he/ she is smoking!! And I don't think anyone needs to be adviced to resort to smoking to relieve stress (just because KSG does)... there are other better, healthier ways to relieve stress!!

i m not advicing to smoke..u took me wrong..
i said most of the people who hv hectic schedule do it...to releave stress..nd then its nt injurious if u r not doing chain smoking..

i m not justifying smoking...everyone knows "SMOKING CAUSES CANCER"

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Joined: 19 February 2009
Posts: 78496

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
dont make such topics...if u have problems with something pm the mods they will do the needful..these kinda posts kinda ruin the forums stabiility 

this is seriously annoying ruining ur own favs image by making such immature posts -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcdreamy.

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Joined: 27 February 2011
Posts: 13552

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

dont make such topics...if u have problems with something pm the mods they will do the needful..these kinda posts kinda ruin the forums stabiility 

this is seriously annoying ruining ur own favs image by making such immature posts -_-

i m not ruining KSG's image..!!!
i m justifying him coz people were saying these things..!!
bindaassksg Groupbie
bindaassksg
bindaassksg

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 98

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
KSG roxxx
blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Joined: 19 February 2009
Posts: 78496

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
You dont have to justify anything :) KSG himself is enough...People shouldnt judge someone on basis of smoking and stuffs. They gonna understand on their own no need to make a topic like this and make the whole world know -__- its called ruining image of celebs only :) fans should just behave like fans :)))
If people love KSG they love him for what he is  a small issue like smokingwont effect his talent..these kinda topics are just ruining everything 


Edited by blessing-beauty - 02 February 2013 at 8:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anika_243GroverAddictmcdreamy.

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 39287

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
By Making this Kinda topic..now you are telling whole world that KSG smokes... even people who never knew..now will get to know!!!!!
 
Thanks to so many posts about same topic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mcdreamy.blessing-beauty

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Joined: 27 February 2011
Posts: 13552

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

You dont have to justify anything :) KSG himself is enough...People shouldnt judge someone on basis of smoking and stuffs. They gonna understand on their own no need to make a topic like this and make the whole world know -__- its called ruining image of celebs only :) fans should just behave like fans :)))
If people love KLSG they love him for what he is  a small issue like smoking DO NOT need tis kindaa  topics :)

ok...my intentions were not wrong..
i wanted to protect him..
i wasnt knwing it would affect tht much...

dnt knw i was wrong or not but i m editing the topic coz u said...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index