Asha Negi's Eastern Eye interview!! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Great jOb gals!!! Loved the interview!!

Asha.. You are simply down to earth, lovable,gorgeous and you make a great friend!

Abt Rithvik.. I too was under the impression that he is a big firang and never imagined that he Cld ever be good friends with Asha considering she comes across as a very desi babe. But alas I was wrong. I was amazingly surprised that they both are such great friends.. I love it!!! I have never seen any actor actress share such a great friendship! It's simply delightful how they help each other and credit each other..:)

Asha was in lOve before!!! Awee. Asha don't worry you will fine true love again... And if that's not snuff you have the love from all of us!!!

Abt you dating Rithvik... Seriously we don't see why not!!!! Both are gorgeous, hot, famous and such great friends. We would lOve to see you and Rd in a new show as the main leads because I believe that PR did not realize the potential of ya'lls sizzling chemistry!!!!!!!

I love Ashvik more than Arvi and that's the only reason why I keep watching the show aimlessly even though the story is utter crap and total bs.. We love to watch all Ashvik offscreen segments.. Love you two a lot!!

Good luck and lots of love!Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Great jOb gals!!! Loved the interview!!

Asha.. You are simply down to earth, lovable,gorgeous and you make a great friend!

Abt Rithvik.. I too was under the impression that he is a big firang and never imagined that he Cld ever be good friends with Asha considering she comes across as a very desi babe. But alas I was wrong. I was amazingly surprised that they both are such great friends.. I love it!!! I have never seen any actor actress share such a great friendship! It's simply delightful how they help each other and credit each other..:)

Asha was in lOve before!!! Awee. Asha don't worry you will fine true love again... And if that's not snuff you have the love from all of us!!!

Abt you dating Rithvik... Seriously we don't see why not!!!! Both are gorgeous, hot, famous and such great friends. We would lOve to see you and Rd in a new show as the main leads because I believe that PR did not realize the potential of ya'lls sizzling chemistry!!!!!!!

I love Ashvik more than Arvi and that's the only reason why I keep watching the show aimlessly even though the story is utter crap and total bs.. We love to watch all Ashvik offscreen segments.. Love you two a lot!!

Good luck and lots of love!

Honestly speaking, if it wasnt for AshVik i wouldve left ArVi a long time back lol 😆
welcome evreyone🤗

loved reading all your comments :)
love u asha she is so cute nd honest big🤗..thanx for posting.
Wow tfs...
Asha is such a sweet...
WOW AWESOME INTERVIEW. thanks for sharing ria di🤗
its good to see that asha and rithwik r great friends and lol she wants to play hannah ok so im going to watch a hannah episode and i will imagine asha instead of miley.its so funy😆
omg...!!!!!!! really happy to know about her personal life😳
wat she said of rithvik loved it
Totally delightful interview.
thanks a lot for sharing🤗
loved the interview...wonderful answers by asha...she is just sooo adorable...love u loads asha😳❤️