India-Forums

THE VOICE (Page 5)

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sakshi-

Good to see your post & your falling for kailash's voice Sab
, his voice is really sweet... & Yday he got a new shirt ( after so many days )& looked very good in that .. i was excited about his pairing with priti but after seeing vedika,didn't know where the 2 fitted..it would have been fine if they had a broken marriage & than him re-uniting with priti.. now its a diffferent scenario .. anyway  i am sure we will get priti-kailash scenes
His scenes with avantika was good & actually if she was polite with him , these 2 too looked good together ( don't know from where it came into mind )
& do you remember your literature marks?
Shaksi...mere dost...I thought of Avantika and Kailash tooShocked ...there is something about 2 angry attractive people..LOL...also I saw the new shirt and thought it was under the sweater...stripping for us alreadyROFLWink...

There is a theory going around (Superbuffon, Anusha.cochin)... that Vedika might be terminally ill (?cancer) and might play Cupid to bring Preity & Kailash together...this will work without collateral damage...

Ps: that was one of the lowest score for that year for my school...LOL

Edited by shesherkobita - 02 February 2013 at 11:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Oh no, Sabrina has a thing for his voice?!? Hahaha..

I've actually not paid any attention to his voice. I'll listen closely next time.

I do like Kailash however and I hope he stays in PKDH for a while.. Would love to see him romancing with Preeti!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Oh no, Sabrina has a thing for his voice?!? Hahaha..

I've actually not paid any attention to his voice. I'll listen closely next time.

I do like Kailash however and I hope he stays in PKDH for a while.. Would love to see him romancing with Preeti!
Yes, It's really nice... The kind you need for a good Poetry RecitalSmile

hateme2

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameersaagar

Having a Good Laugh on your accountLOL;  but i would certainly help you in this very serious matter & which is of major concern for the PKDHians by booking a ad on your behalf in the newspaper & on the net for a clone of Kailash; as the original version is already booked!Wink
WHAT...you can do that?Day Dreaming... I have a whole list of Fantasy Team that I need clonedLOL

Laugh away...that's the whole purpose of the thread.
Also...let me mention again Sameer...many a times, your replies are worth making a TOPIC  post with..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarhateme2

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Sab - kailash angry kahan hai...
Abir is very friendly guy.. he was in jpsya in a neg. role 
he  chatted with my friends

hateme2

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Sab - kailash angry kahan hai...
Abir is very friendly guy.. he was in jpsya in a neg. role 
he  chatted with my friends
I meant he was angry with Avantika In that sceneLOL
Where did he chat with your friends?  I am also your friendBig smile

Edited by shesherkobita - 02 February 2013 at 5:20pm

hateme2

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Good to see your post & your falling for kailash's voice Sab
, his voice is really sweet... & Yday he got a new shirt ( after so many days )& looked very good in that .. i was excited about his pairing with priti but after seeing vedika,didn't know where the 2 fitted..it would have been fine if they had a broken marriage & than him re-uniting with priti.. now its a diffferent scenario .. anyway  i am sure we will get priti-kailash scenes
His scenes with avantika was good & actually if she was polite with him , these 2 too looked good together ( don't know from where it came into mind )
& do you remember your literature marks?
Shaksi...mere dost...I thought of Avantika and Kailash tooShocked ...there is something about 2 angry attractive people..LOL...also I saw the new shirt and thought it was under the sweater...stripping for us alreadyROFLWink...

There is a theory going around (Superbuffon, Anusha.cochin)... that Vedika might be terminally ill (?cancer) and might play Cupid to bring Preity & Kailash together...this will work without collateral damage...

Ps: that was one of the lowest score for that year for my school...LOL

Most likely you were more interested in chemistry than in literature.

-sakshi-

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameersaagar

Having a Good Laugh on your accountLOL;  but i would certainly help you in this very serious matter & which is of major concern for the PKDHians by booking a ad on your behalf in the newspaper & on the net for a clone of Kailash; as the original version is already booked!Wink

Your post is very good with new concept. Next time open a thread where we can discuss from Stone Age to today's cloning.

sameersaagar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index