Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

zarak65

IF-Rockerz

zarak65

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

Originally posted by shesherkobita

While watching umpteenth verbal stand-off scene of PKDHOuch ( this time it was Kailash-Avantika-Pankhuri) ...I was late in putting the volume on mute ...and WALA...I hear Kailash giving Avantika a lecture...Hello Mr. Hot Sweaters..what a beautiful VOICE you have.Day Dreaming...lovely, velvety, flowing like Raindrops on a Tin Roof into my ears...Embarrassed. I put the volume up instead on mute... Too Soon..I see Pankhuri opening her mouth to shrill like a rabid cat on a Hot Tin Roof Shockedbut Avantika saves the day and says " shut up Pankhuri"..phew...now I can concentrate on the man with a golden voice whose never ending eyebrows I have learned to ignoreWink... I hope he gets more lines than "Mae nehi Janta" and" akin ki jiye" or a compounded "akin ki jiye, mae nehi Janta"Deadduring the ME.

I can totally understand why Preity fell for himBlushing...I know everyone is feeling bad for Vedika .,.and I understand that Preity should move on and find someone else...but I want her to romance Kailash again...so that I get to hear that voice more.Big smile...if my literature professor had a voice like him ( and the looks ) I am sure I wouldn't have gotten a disgraceful 53/100Unhappy

<font size="3"><font color="#0000ff">Sab I have got a
very funny intuition. We have seen Vedika taking some medicine regularly, might
be for depression or something. I won't be surprised at all if in the forth coming
track we see those are actually medicines of cancer or something like that and poor
Vedika dying and making her last wish to Pankhu to reunite Preety and Kailash, may
be it would be Pankhu's last mission, before she can actually find time to realize
that she is Adi's Wife too.</font></font>

I hope this is going to be the track in the future, preety really deserves happiness and kailash hasn't been happy either.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE VOICE (Page 4)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Haha, drooling Post of Kailash chacha jiROFLEmbarrassed I m Bored of reading Nakkul Drool Posts.ROFLP.S-Sry adi ki deewanis.hehe. nw newly u startest kailash Post. Intresting Di!!!WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silsha

Haha, drooling Post of Kailash chacha jiROFLEmbarrassed I m Bored of reading Nakkul Drool Posts.ROFLP.S-Sry adi ki deewanis.hehe. nw newly u startest kailash Post. Intresting Di!!!WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Arrey chote...Break from BIWI on the weekend?
Unlike Adi post, Kailash post might me more "mature"Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holichateme2sukhi...

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Haila this Kailash guy is damn lucky one..kitne ladkiyaan fida hogayi hain iske pyaar mein...first preety then Vedika and now SabiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holichateme2

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Haila this Kailash guy is damn lucky one..kitne ladkiyaan fida hogayi hain iske pyaar mein...first preety then Vedika and now SabiLOL
110% agree! They are like Charlie's Angels! Wink

shesherkobitahateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarak65

Originally posted by superbuffon15

Originally posted by shesherkobita

While watching umpteenth verbal stand-off scene of PKDHOuch ( this time it was Kailash-Avantika-Pankhuri) ...I was late in putting the volume on mute ...and WALA...I hear Kailash giving Avantika a lecture...Hello Mr. Hot Sweaters..what a beautiful VOICE you have.Day Dreaming...lovely, velvety, flowing like Raindrops on a Tin Roof into my ears...Embarrassed. I put the volume up instead on mute... Too Soon..I see Pankhuri opening her mouth to shrill like a rabid cat on a Hot Tin Roof Shockedbut Avantika saves the day and says " shut up Pankhuri"..phew...now I can concentrate on the man with a golden voice whose never ending eyebrows I have learned to ignoreWink... I hope he gets more lines than "Mae nehi Janta" and" akin ki jiye" or a compounded "akin ki jiye, mae nehi Janta"Deadduring the ME.

I can totally understand why Preity fell for himBlushing...I know everyone is feeling bad for Vedika .,.and I understand that Preity should move on and find someone else...but I want her to romance Kailash again...so that I get to hear that voice more.Big smile...if my literature professor had a voice like him ( and the looks ) I am sure I wouldn't have gotten a disgraceful 53/100Unhappy

<font size="3"><font color="#0000ff">Sab I have got a
very funny intuition. We have seen Vedika taking some medicine regularly, might
be for depression or something. I won't be surprised at all if in the forth coming
track we see those are actually medicines of cancer or something like that and poor
Vedika dying and making her last wish to Pankhu to reunite Preety and Kailash, may
be it would be Pankhu's last mission, before she can actually find time to realize
that she is Adi's Wife too.</font></font>

I hope this is going to be the track in the future, preety really deserves happiness and kailash hasn't been happy either.

I am 99% sure, that will be the future track..

Thanks for visiting the forum and posting.

Please keep posting your opinion .

elgeeTacker_Holic

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Having a Good Laugh on your accountLOL;  but i would certainly help you in this very serious matter & which is of major concern for the PKDHians by booking a ad on your behalf in the newspaper & on the net for a clone of Kailash; as the original version is already booked!Wink

Edited by sameersaagar - 02 February 2013 at 11:30am

hateme2

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Good to see your post & your falling for kailash's voice Sab
, his voice is really sweet... & Yday he got a new shirt ( after so many days )& looked very good in that .. i was excited about his pairing with priti but after seeing vedika,didn't know where the 2 fitted..it would have been fine if they had a broken marriage & than him re-uniting with priti.. now its a diffferent scenario .. anyway  i am sure we will get priti-kailash scenes
His scenes with avantika was good & actually if she was polite with him , these 2 too looked good together ( don't know from where it came into mind )
& do you remember your literature marks?

shesherkobitahateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.