Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yes he does have such a soothing voice!

OH yeaH...Darcy Fan knows what I am talking about...
Him speaking sweet nothings  in Preity's ears...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2sukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE VOICE (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superbuffon15

superbuffon15

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

While watching umpteenth verbal stand-off  scene of PKDHOuch ( this time it was Kailash-Avantika-Pankhuri) ...I was late in putting the volume on mute ...and WALA...I hear Kailash giving Avantika a lecture...Hello Mr. Hot Sweaters..what a beautiful VOICE you have.Day Dreaming...lovely, velvety, flowing like Raindrops on a Tin Roof into my ears...Embarrassed. I put the volume up instead on mute... Too Soon..I see Pankhuri opening her mouth to shrill like a rabid cat on a Hot Tin Roof Shockedbut Avantika saves the day and says " shut up Pankhuri"..phew...now I can concentrate on the man with a golden voice whose never ending eyebrows I have learned to ignoreWink... I hope he gets more lines than "Mae nehi Janta" and " akin ki jiye" or a compounded "akin ki jiye, mae nehi Janta"Dead during the ME.

I can totally understand why Preity fell for himBlushing...I know everyone is feeling bad for Vedika .,.and I understand that Preity should move on and find someone else...but I want her to romance Kailash again...so that I get to hear that voice more.Big smile...if my literature professor had a voice like him ( and the looks ) I am sure I wouldn't have gotten a disgraceful 53/100 Unhappy

Sab I have got a very funny intuition. We have seen Vedika taking some medicine regularly, might be for depression or something. I won't be surprised at all if in the forth coming track we see those are actually medicines of cancer or something like that and poor Vedika dying and making her last wish to Pankhu to reunite Preety and Kailash, may be it would be Pankhu's last mission, before she can actually find time to realize that she is Adi's Wife too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeshesherkobitahateme2sukhi...

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

Sabooo...dis one is for u...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Oooh la la... So many  eye candies...so little time...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281hateme2sukhi...

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

While watching umpteenth verbal stand-off  scene of PKDHOuch ( this time it was Kailash-Avantika-Pankhuri) ...I was late in putting the volume on mute ...and WALA...I hear Kailash giving Avantika a lecture...Hello Mr. Hot Sweaters..what a beautiful VOICE you have.Day Dreaming...lovely, velvety, flowing like Raindrops on a Tin Roof into my ears...Embarrassed. I put the volume up instead on mute... Too Soon..I see Pankhuri opening her mouth to shrill like a rabid cat on a Hot Tin Roof Shockedbut Avantika saves the day and says " shut up Pankhuri"..phew...now I can concentrate on the man with a golden voice whose never ending eyebrows I have learned to ignoreWink... I hope he gets more lines than "Mae nehi Janta" and " akin ki jiye" or a compounded "akin ki jiye, mae nehi Janta"Dead during the ME.

I can totally understand why Preity fell for himBlushing...I know everyone is feeling bad for Vedika .,.and I understand that Preity should move on and find someone else...but I want her to romance Kailash again...so that I get to hear that voice more.Big smile...if my literature professor had a voice like him ( and the looks ) I am sure I wouldn't have gotten a disgraceful 53/100 Unhappy

Sab I have got a very funny intuition. We have seen Vedika taking some medicine regularly, might be for depression or something. I won't be surprised at all if in the forth coming track we see those are actually medicines of cancer or something like that and poor Vedika dying and making her last wish to Pankhu to reunite Preety and Kailash, may be it would be Pankhu's last mission, before she can actually find time to realize that she is Adi's Wife too.

It is very likely that the track will go in that direction .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elgee

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Originally posted by Sonia17

OMG Sabrina ko pyaar hogaya! ROFLHeart I think you should tweet him and confess your love for his sweaters and eyebrows oh and his beautiful voice! WinkWink You should appoint him as your Professor!ROFL ROFL  I am sure he will be stunned to see that someone pays attention to him other than Nakuul! Day Dreaming

I agree I wanna see some romantic flashbacks while they were in the mountains maybe they could share their stories with PaYa and you never know when Adi could turn into Mr Romantic in seconds! ROFL I mean he already is but to take it to the next level he may need "Mature Guidance" Wink I mean he cant ask Avantu and Harish can he?! That would be so awkward! ROFL 

Sonia, I feel it will look like: 

" ROMANCE.  CLASSES.  FOR.  THE.  CONFUSED "

Course Director : Kailash - Sab

Course Duration - 1Week

Sonia, now you can send Adi-PK,  Harish-Avantika or any others you like.

Expert guidance guaranteed .

Hahaha! Shocked LOLLOLLOL You are a genius I tell you! ROFL Sabrina would love this! Wink I wish I could if only I had Twitter! Ouch Haha! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita

zarak65

IF-Rockerz

zarak65

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Kailash and preety make lovely pair, and kailash does look very smart looking. Hope they can somehow sort thier differences and be together

ankur281shesherkobitahateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Originally posted by superbuffon15

It is very likely that the track will go in that direction .

@ Abhi ...I have a feeling you will be proven right... She does look sickly (skinny and pale)...she also gave her necklace to Pankhuri...sort of bidding Adieu...

@Ak... Maybe her dying wishlist will include a request to Pankhuri and Adi.."just do it"Pig

elgeeankur281hateme2

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sonia17

OMG Sabrina ko pyaar hogaya! ROFLHeart I think you should tweet him and confess your love for his sweaters and eyebrows oh and his beautiful voice! WinkWink You should appoint him as your Professor!ROFL ROFL  I am sure he will be stunned to see that someone pays attention to him other than Nakuul! Day Dreaming

I agree I wanna see some romantic flashbacks while they were in the mountains maybe they could share their stories with PaYa and you never know when Adi could turn into Mr Romantic in seconds! ROFL I mean he already is but to take it to the next level he may need "Mature Guidance" Wink I mean he cant ask Avantu and Harish can he?! That would be so awkward! ROFL 
Oway Maa Go (OMG)...I fall in love every week...I pick from my FANTASY TEAM...(Darcy, Thornton, Rochester, ASR, Mr. Khan (KSG), Aditya, Sherlock, Bond, Remington Steele, Indiana Jones, Hansolo, Spock... you see I am not very picky)...and let my fantasy take wings..Big smile

Yes, Sonia...I would love some romantic scenes between Preity and Kailsh... Oh yeah,  Mature guidance is what they are all aboutWink
Hahha! You seem to be suffering from "Inconsistent Cravings of Love"  ROFLROFL Haila! Even I don't love that many people! LOLLOL Sabrina's being a naughty girl! ROFL Wink Yes please I wanna see how they fell in love! Embarrassed *Excited Face* Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeankur281shesherkobitahateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.