Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
While watching umpteenth verbal stand-off  scene of PKDHOuch ( this time it was Kailash-Avantika-Pankhuri) ...I was late in putting the volume on mute ...and WALA...I hear Kailash giving Avantika a lecture...Hello Mr. Hot Sweaters..what a beautiful VOICE you have.Day Dreaming...lovely, velvety, flowing like Raindrops on a Tin Roof into my ears...Embarrassed. I put the volume up instead of mute... Too Soon..I see Pankhuri opening her mouth to shrill like a rabid cat on a Hot Tin Roof Shockedbut Avantika saves the day and says " shut up Pankhuri"..phew...now I can concentrate on the man with a golden voice whose never ending eyebrows I have learned to accept Wink... I hope he gets more lines than "Mae nehi Janta" and " akin ki jiye" or a compounded "akin ki jiye, mae nehi Janta"Dead during the ME.

I can totally understand why Preity fell for himBlushing...I know everyone is feeling bad for Vedika .,.and I understand that Preity should move on and find someone else...but I want her to romance Kailash again...so that I get to hear that voice more.Big smile...if my literature professor had a voice like him ( and the looks ) I am sure I wouldn't have gotten a disgraceful 53/100 Unhappy

Edited by shesherkobita - 02 February 2013 at 10:53am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

luvvirmanRaz2012elgeeavyarimasameersaagarHumnaAfaqanju011cuty_kohmygodurgreatankur281Noe123ZuzanaNiceupanusha.cochinS.H.I.E.L.D.hateme2preethi18SAIBALROUTHsukhi...slmuf.s.mMrDarcyfan...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE VOICE" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

While watching umpteenth verbal stand-off  scene of PKDHOuch ( this time it was Kailash-Avantika-Pankhuri) ...I was late in putting the volume on mute ...and WALA...I hear Kailash giving Avantika a lecture...Hello Mr. Hot Sweaters..what a beautiful VOICE you have.Day Dreaming...lovely, velvety, flowing like Raindrops on a Tin Roof into my ears...Embarrassed. I put the volume up instead on mute... Too Soon..I see Pankhuri opening her mouth to shrill like a rabid cat on a Hot Tin Roof Shockedbut Avantika saves the day and says " shut up Pankhuri"..phew...now I can concentrate on the man with a golden voice whose never ending eyebrows I have learned to ignoreWink... I hope he gets more lines than "Mae nehi Janta" and " akin ki jiye" or a compounded "akin ki jiye, mae nehi Janta"Dead during the ME.

I can totally understand why Preity fell for himBlushing...I know everyone is feeling bad for Vedika .,.and I understand that Preity should move on and find someone else...but I want her to romance Kailash again...so that I get to hear that voice more.Big smile...if my literature professor had a voice like him ( and the looks ) I am sure I wouldn't have gotten a disgraceful 53/100 Unhappy

Lo ji, AA gayee Adi Ki Deewani ke baad " Kailash ki Deewani".

Abhi to literature marks ki jaroorat nehi. Abhi to khud literature create karegi.

" O mere Dil ki Chain"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeSAIBALROUTH

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Originally posted by shesherkobita

While watching umpteenth verbal stand-off  scene of PKDHOuch ( this time it was Kailash-Avantika-Pankhuri) ...I was late in putting the volume on mute ...and WALA...I hear Kailash giving Avantika a lecture...Hello Mr. Hot Sweaters..what a beautiful VOICE you have.Day Dreaming...lovely, velvety, flowing like Raindrops on a Tin Roof into my ears...Embarrassed. I put the volume up instead on mute... Too Soon..I see Pankhuri opening her mouth to shrill like a rabid cat on a Hot Tin Roof Shockedbut Avantika saves the day and says " shut up Pankhuri"..phew...now I can concentrate on the man with a golden voice whose never ending eyebrows I have learned to ignoreWink... I hope he gets more lines than "Mae nehi Janta" and " akin ki jiye" or a compounded "akin ki jiye, mae nehi Janta"Dead during the ME.

Lo ji, AA gayee Adi Ki Deewani ke baad " Kailash ki Deewani".

Abhi to literature marks ki jaroorat nehi. Abhi to khud literature create karegi.

" O mere Dil ki Chain"

chaen aye mere Dil ko dua ki jiye...says Sheeila ka Dewana AK..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2SAIBALROUTH

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Sirf Voice pasand hai, shakal pasand nehi.?..Wink...LOL..Kash TV could have been turned into radio with a button..LOL.Aur bechari Avantu ki voice overuse se ghis gaya hai

I always knew Abir will make the character of Kailash likeable...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2SAIBALROUTH

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

Sirf Voice pasand hai, shakal pasand nehi.?..Wink...LOL..Kash TV could have been turned into radio with a button..LOL.Aur bechari Avantu ki voice overuse se ghis gaya hai

I always knew Abir will make the character of Kailash likeable...
Arrey baba.. do I have to spell it out? Yes, sakal bhi pasand haiEmbarrassed...that's why his crazy eyebrows don't look so crazy anymore...Blushing

ankur281hateme2SAIBALROUTH

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
OMG Sabrina ko pyaar hogaya! ROFLHeart I think you should tweet him and confess your love for his sweaters and eyebrows oh and his beautiful voice! WinkWink You should appoint him as your Professor!ROFL ROFL  I am sure he will be stunned to see that someone pays attention to him other than Nakuul! Day Dreaming

I agree I wanna see some romantic flashbacks while they were in the mountains maybe they could share their stories with PaYa and you never know when Adi could turn into Mr Romantic in seconds! ROFL I mean he already is but to take it to the next level he may need "Mature Guidance" Wink I mean he cant ask Avantu and Harish can he?! That would be so awkward! ROFL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeesameersaagarankur281shesherkobitahateme2SAIBALROUTH

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
OK OK...Got itGeek

Now do you also want Preeti to accept him?...Wink

shesherkobitahateme2SAIBALROUTH

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

OMG Sabrina ko pyaar hogaya! ROFLHeart I think you should tweet him and confess your love for his sweaters and eyebrows oh and his beautiful voice! WinkWink You should appoint him as your Professor!ROFL ROFL  I am sure he will be stunned to see that someone pays attention to him other than Nakuul! Day Dreaming

I agree I wanna see some romantic flashbacks while they were in the mountains maybe they could share their stories with PaYa and you never know when Adi could turn into Mr Romantic in seconds! ROFL I mean he already is but to take it to the next level he may need "Mature Guidance" Wink I mean he cant ask Avantu and Harish can he?! That would be so awkward! ROFL 

Sonia, I feel it will look like: 

" ROMANCE.  CLASSES.  FOR.  THE.  CONFUSED "

Course Director : Kailash - Sab

Course Duration - 1Week

Sonia, now you can send Adi-PK,  Harish-Avantika or any others you like.

Expert guidance guaranteed .

sameersaagarshesherkobitaTacker_Holic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.