Qubool Hai

just a thought

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

FunnyMaddy

FunnyMaddy

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
hey guys I saw Shireen in the initial episodes of the serial...I was thinking that earlier when she use to tie her hair she use to look  mother of three big children bt now in her open hairstyle she doesn't look like that...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

6611ak-3308phGroverAddictDae_drmer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "just a thought" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
no i think hairstyl desnt change it...she looks mature enough just like dilshaad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dae_drmer

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FunnyMaddy

hey guys I saw Shireen in the initial episodes of the serial...I was thinking that earlier when she use to tie her hair she use to look  mother of three big children bt now in her open hairstyle she doesn't look like that...Confused

ya true agreed..she luks  more matured when she tie her hairLOL

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kriti--

no i think hairstyl desnt change it...she looks mature enough just like dilshaad

bt i find shireen lil younger than dilshad...my viewTongue

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
atm i am finding her irritating

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-fee

tvbug2011

IF-Dazzler

tvbug2011

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
No she def doesn't look mature by any stretch of the imagination - ditsy is more like itSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.