Qubool Hai

India-Forums

-Yaariyan-'s Take on This WEEK QH

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Hello QH-iansHug

I'm going to say something on Qubool Hai this week.

Week began on a high note with Ayaan-Humeira forced engagement and whole plan reveal though Raziya got escaped from her evil plan. Humeira has really impressed me this week. Previously i used to say Ayaan should marry Humeira for the sake of AsYa. I'm still saying so but differently as Humeira truly loves Ayaan. Hope Ayaan realises Humeira's love for him. Nikhat was also very good. Sheerin wasn't at her comedy best but was good. But i was highly disappointed with Rashid.

Asad was very very impressive as usual specially he rocked in all AsYa scene without a second doubt. But  i didn't like the way he tolerated Delwar mamu's activities and threatens. Hope he teaches him a perfect lesson. I liked brothers moments too last week. The warm hug was greatly and i don have words to describe him on Dilshad shooting scene. Thumbs Up!!!ClapClapClap
ClapClapClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Zoya you just rocked throughout the last week. Her moments with Asad was just perfect. I just can't adore her enough. The thing that i loved most was how she helped Mariam despite being threatened by her jahanpanah 6 packs. Zoya is such a deary and i loved the relationship she shared with Mariam in a short span with. Really claps for her!!!ClapClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap

Dilshad was very good and cool as usual. I'm really feeling sad that she got hurt last week and i pray she is safe and sound. Though Precap was scary.CryCryCry
CryCry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Special mention to the comedy timing around Mariam. Mariam was very cute i feel pity for her.

Overall another awesome week passed and I'm so happy that week has ended on a high note.ClapClapClap

Sorry for my craps. Please give your positive or negative feedbackLOLLOLLOL

Edited by -Yaariyan- - 02 February 2013 at 6:41am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

angel97Ksgian4lyfflowergarden6611ak-3308ph-iLoveKaran-chicksoup-rajsua-Nithiya95GroverAddictraneebDreA.SanVi.

hayaghazal Newbie
hayaghazal
hayaghazal

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
i dont want dilshad to leavr the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
^ same here
flowergarden Goldie
flowergarden
flowergarden

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
dilshad cant die...
bubbles_rogue Goldie
bubbles_rogue
bubbles_rogue

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
hope dilshad is ok
GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
ammi dont die :((
chicksoup IF-Rockerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Nice recap! SO MUCH in one week!!!

I love QH.Day Dreaming
latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Same here, it was an emotionally packed week, the acting was fantastic all around. ClapClapClap

Say what you want about Razia, but this woman is a fantastic actress, her facial expression and that stare wow. she is killing this role.

I don't think Dilshad will die, i think maybe she will need blood or something, u guys know how these precaps can be misleading.

How many hours are left till monday.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index