Pratigya

What's in the feeling? - FF[Feelings 11 PRECAP in pg 17] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Feelings - 2

Varun - Handsome Young Man in his later 20s.. WinkDay DreamingHow to say abt his character... Its quite difficult personality...Confused Nobody knew him fully, we can say.. even his GF, he has his one spl set of dreams n FEELINGS within himself, which he treasured or don't like to divulge anything abt it to anybody... He too likes to hold Gayathri in his arms for hours together...LOLEmbarrassedHeart but try to maintain his distance with her because of age difference...OuchHe don't want to give false hopes to tht  young, Bubbly ,little girl.ShockedHe keenly notices Her FEELING towards him... ShockedOuch

Director - Guys Get ready for the next shot [ louder on mike]

'Gaya' [thts how Varun calls her] n 'Varu' [thts how Gayathri calls him] looked at eachother n smiled friendly... It was a rain sequence n they both had to be romantic... sooo  they use to smile like tht to make sure things go well between them...Big smileEmbarrassed
Both were drenched in man created rain n Gaya was shivering inside bcos of coldness... and whn the director called the shot...Wink Varun picked Gaya and twirled around, Gaya went closer to him to make her little warm.. he too adjusted with her, bcos he too knows she is shivering inside... n he let her down.. Director called "CUT" to the shot... Varun n Gaya left alone whn the other people started doing cores for the next shot...Clap

Varun - Gaya Heart- r u OK??

Gaya - Yup, Its shivers like anything today.. dunno why... evn u cudn't make me warm[as soon as she said this, she realized.. what she just said ...]ShockedEmbarrassed

Varun _ what?? come again... EmbarrassedTongue

Gaya - Upset..Shocked.No.. No.. I just said.. u cudn't make me warm whn i shiver tht much...Embarrassed 

Varun - Now how u feel... WinkEmbarrassedwarmer.. Tongue[ he comes close to her] tell me .. u feel me...???EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Gaya took him offensive.. she thought he is making her very cheap.. so she got angry n fought with him... Ouch

they both had a FIGHT... Confused

n all the people were upset n Director took the shot to next day..Big smile

All DismissedSmile

Varun Took his Car n drove off... He was angry too with her.. He usully think.. Gayathri was a Hot headed Girl n full of attitude.. Today he thought the same.. No difference...Cry

Gayathri went inside of their house built for the Show... their room... all setup... the pic of him n her... n his shirt hanging in the cupboard.. she slowly realized her problem.. its her FEELING for him making her look bad in others eyes... even for HIM... CryBut she cudn't do much abt it n thought it to go loose... Confusedshe slowly went near the pic of them together n recollected their moments of togetherness...Blushing

I've showed in this VM...Big smile

Videoweed- http://www.videoweed.es/file/i9nr51lje15k5

Whn she wore tht shirt of his... Embarrassed

Somebody came inside n she was shocked...ShockedEmbarrassed

Feelings will continue...

Edited by babithaj - 05 February 2013 at 5:44am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelyarjaKhushi96sanitha7aka.aierLatha.IHamiSkyDareDevil_VickYSnehal21Snigdha_KhanampiyarapiyariAnondo.Rrekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's in the feeling? - FF[Feelings 11 PRECAP in pg 17] (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Wow I m in Arja landDay DreamingOh sarry wrong namesLOLI meant Gaya+Varun landWinkWow di finally seeing ur hidden talentsBig smileI knew that very well U can write TongueThankoo thankooHughmm I lub their fight LOLUniqueHeartpls continueEmbarrassedNet slow now, will watch the VM soonTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21rekrnpiyarapiyari

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Amazing loved it ClapTongue
do continue

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I,m all lost Day Dreaming in Gaya varun Embarrassed
Soo loveable cute and fight I Lub it becoz it only increase love Cry Embarrassed
Update next dii Day Dreaminghopefully someone will b very close to her
Vm it,s tooo beautiful wid love Heart Wink

Edited by piyarapiyari - 03 February 2013 at 1:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21

DareDevil_VickY

IF-Rockerz

DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
wow awesome update sweety dii Star Hug and superb vm too Clap
varu n gaya sooo cute hope their feelings turn into desire

Snehal21

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DareDevil_VickY

wow awesome update sweety dii Star Hug and superb vm too Clap
varu n gaya sooo cute hope their feelings turn into desire
Its quite obvious, every day they had to meet n how long they gonna hold themselves... n we don't know whts up with this Varun.. n his mind... So lets wait n watch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96piyarapiyari

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Nice VM sis and brilliant update Tongue Big smile

babithaj

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
wow babs i'm loving it, its excellent Big smile arja i meant gaya-varunWink
and loved the the vm, its my fav song too

pls continue Tongue i look forward to more.

babithaj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top