Pratigya

What's in the feeling? - FF[Feelings 11 PRECAP in pg 17] (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 19

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
fantastic update...
wht i say abt vms...it put tears in my eyes...i m just crying...Cry...miss them al lot...and sorry off the track...but as heard that AB is not in mkpa2...cing this vms i got so emotional that i...Cry Cry...
just hate pearl mam...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's in the feeling? - FF[Feelings 11 PRECAP in pg 17] (Page 11)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

fantastic update...
wht i say abt vms...it put tears in my eyes...i m just crying...Cry...miss them al lot...and sorry off the track...but as heard that AB is not in mkpa2...cing this vms i got so emotional that i...Cry Cry...
just hate pearl mam...Angry
Hug.. me too crying... But actually MKAP 2 is not for me.. I loved only one show and one couple.. and tht is MKAP and ArJa... This will remain till my last breath... I love ArJa to the core... so only, i'm not opening those pages tht will make me .. worry...DeadDeadDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaKhushi96simmi.friends03piyarapiyari

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Feelings 7

Gayathri rushed to her change room and went right into the bathroom' she was filled with confused emotions gushing, her body, heart and mind filled with him, his passionate eyes and touches' she suddenly turned on the shower to stop her thoughts abt him for time being at the least' she washed n washed '. But he never left her, a tear dropped from her eyesamidst the water pouring from the shower' A tear drop slowly became a downpour of her feelings for him.

Gayathri cried her heart out thinking what actually is between them tht makes her so uncomfortable and wants him by her side all her life. She is also confused between Love and Lust." She just sat down under the shower after turned it off." Is it bcos we have to do such scenes together??? Or is it bcos I hv true feelings for him???" " Oh!!! God, Plzz help me get rid of him soon enough"' Exactly then, she could hear sumody call out for her' her ears found out it was him' her heart started its race again' but somehow she enjoys this feel, she shuts her mind and heart and said' " In a minute Varu'"

Varun gazed at the saree she was wearing in that shot' he went and took it in his hands and kissed it unintentionally' suddenly he was shocked to have behaved in such a way and that too this silly' he smiled to himself and thought' May be this is how lovers behave and do silly acts' he looked at the bathroom door and the saree, his eyes glinted in naughty at the thought she would be absolutely wearing nothing under the shower' Just then the door unbolted, Varun suddenly came to his senses and putdown the saree exactly where it was lying'he could see the floor is all wet bcos of the saree'. Gaya came out nervously to face him again; she was cursing poor God all her way' she tried to be normal, asked Varun," what was it'tht brought u here?" or " what's the matter?" with her eyes and brows'. Varun saw her in a new tops which showed her curves beautifully with a 3/4th pants... he couldn't took his eyes off, but he has to answer Gaya now...Varun just nodded his head and said, " just like tht... wanna have coffee? Shall I tell the boys?"his voice and his eyes bore loads of affection' Gaya realized tht Varun changed his wet shirt to a Black Tee, in which he was looking like "Oh Boy!!!, I'm gone..." Gaya wanted to go hug him at that second, but controlled' "Yah! Fyn coffee with no sugar"

Varun ' why?

Gaya ' Bcos somebody behaving very sugary' so I thought'

Varun ' Tum Nah Gaya' why, I should not care abt u? I thought u were upset and tired' he gave a loving look towards her, where she was trying to dry her hair' Her scent and her wetness made him go crazy'

Gaya ' Ok,tell, we  shall have'she just winked at him.. she is trying to be easy with him'But her eyes and face swollen a bit bcos of crying, she was happy at the thought, he didn't noticed'She was wrong...

Varun called out a light boy to bring two coffee ' " take your time, but the coffee should be very spl" the light boy smiled and assured him to bring them a spl one' Gaya was looking at Varun and the boy convo, mesmerised.

Varun ' Hmmm, why u took shower now? U know, we don't have the hot water facility here' u could hv just changed..he looked at the saree lying down, Gaya went and gathered it suddenly feeling embarrassed' she put tht wet saree in the bucket '

Gaya ' Oh my my' how did I just went to bath like tht'.? She looked at him stupidly' and felt a sorry feeling for herself'

Varun ' Hmmm come here and sit near me' he pulled a stool near the bed' He shifted to the stool and he made her sit on the bed, Gaya was like now what???

Gaya ' What Varu, why r treating me like this.. I'm fyn'Varun was clearly upset at her lie'and Gaya knows it, tht he not gonna buy her lie'

Varun ' See Gaya, I know u r upset with me' wht is happening to me is happening to u too' Me not different from u.

Gaya tried to turn her face to hide her eyes, which was about to gather tears again. She so wanted to pour all her dreams and wishes to him... but then holding all of them tightly with her heart. she just broke out all tht as anger... Varun was shocked...

Gaya ' Why do u think I'm upset??? And u know tht its bcos of u.. but how u know??? smirked

Varun tried to hold her... but she just didn't let him touch her... Varun clearly understood what she wanted tht moment... she stood up ad walked away from him

Gaya continued ' See Varu, I cannot do such scene with u hereafter... I just cannot, i'm praying everyday tht we should be kept away from eachother to maintain our gud names on set...

Varun now angry ' Then why did u became all lovey dovey recently??? He asked mockingly.. to tease her...He was harsh on her, he knows, but this is what needed between them badly...Right then.

Gaya was awestruck for a moment ' I was just being or trying to be friendly and see things easy between us. But its not of any help, now i regret..

Varun holded her arms tightly ' U regret??? Really... Now let me do this before its too late...Varun tried to hug her and and he was upto something, what they dreamt of.

Gaya panicked and went back, But Varu didn't let her...She just couldn't control her passion towards him, how she wanted this between them so very badly...and now, she couldn't just allow him to do it.. for some reason... But her every nerve reacted to his touches and his breath near her face was warm and welcoming. His face anger and passion mixed... she just turned her face and whn she does tht... her strands of wet hair slapped his face across... he was all the more wanted her in his arms now... he holded her.. means hugged her tightly... Gaya was warning him and being adamant and rigid... 

His hands around her slim figure... and his hands were travelling in her back... she became red and he loved it...and placed a passionate kiss on her earlobe, which made her loose control and reacted to his every touch then on... she too needed them like how he wanted them for years... its been 2 1/2 yrs they hv been together... had some real moments when they were in front of the camera.. BUT THIS WAS SOMETHING that they dreamt for years... Its REAL and happening... the thought itself made them go CRAZY over each other... Suddenly the lights were all gone... No power on the sets... Dunno the reason, they don't want to look for the reason too... they saw each other's face... Gaya was shy, he could see her face from the moon, that came from the window...Gaya turned and showed her back now.. No words coming from her... Varun went near her and placed his right hand around her waist and with the left hand he touched her wet hair and put tht in her front.. While doing this his left hand fingers touched her front private parts passionately.. which passes electric waves passing all her body.., that feel gave her Goosebumps , he rightly recognised them and racked her hands with his hands... and his face was at her neck now... he gently placed small kisses on her nape...which brought her more closer to him.. her back could feel his warm body... This Varun is so very different from the Varun she knows... and the same with him... he never thought Gaya was this beautiful and her skin is making him go wild... its like silk and milk.. and the moon light gave them blessings... he then slowly turned her face alone to the side and he bent to give her a smooch standing behind her... A drop of tear came out from her eyes when the lips touched for the first time..He saw it, and got emotional his face lit up, and  took the next step.. he pulled her upper lips into his mouth and gently kissed... she was dizzy, she is as though she is in some other planet tht doesn't belongs here... She couldn't resist now...his lips.. she too wanted them.. she turned to give him full access.. they tasted ... what they wanted all these yrs... what they haven't felt with their respective partners... they always knew, they wanted each other... but they don't want to spoil their work relationship...

But now, what r they doing???? Their feelings took them to ecstasy... they went ahead of wrong, right... sahi, galat... they wanted each other now... they kissed deeply... their tongues swirled and wanted to go deep into their soul... they do wanted to reach their souls... and see what exactly is there for each other... their bodies entwined... he just lifted her without disturbing their search... he don't know what he is doing.. he was going crazy and wild... she too felt the same.. but now she cud feel tht her lips were swollen a bit... but she never bothered, she just wanted to enjoy life then and there with her dream man. The lights came back... they couldn't see each other properly... and they thought its a bad idea to have light back then... they were separated and Varun looked Gaya who went red on her cheeks... their eyes met lovingly... and they spoke.. " I love u Varun "," I love u Gaya"

Feelings will continue...

If u want to Go back...

Feelings 1 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3419261

Feelings 2 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3419261&TPN=3

Feelings 3 - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3419261&TPN=5

Feelings 4 - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3419261&TPN=6

Feelings 5 - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3419261&TPN=8

Feelings 6 - www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3419261&TPN=10

Edited by babithaj - 31 March 2013 at 7:07pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2duakhan.Khushi96aka.aiersimmi.friends03DareDevil_VickYSnigdha_Khanamrekrnpiyarapiyari

Hope2

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

babithaj

duakhan.

Goldie

duakhan.

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

awesomeEmbarrassed

Edited by duakhan. - 28 March 2013 at 10:28am

babithaj

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz