What's in the feeling? - FF[Feelings 11 PRECAP in pg 17] - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hmmm...and then...  

update fast...
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, πŸ‘  waiting to read what their eye's spoke
please update the next chapter soon😊

I could be wrong but I think you forgot to post?
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Did u resv it for next update...😳
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shyamu2

I could be wrong but I think you forgot to post?

I hope u've heard abt the power cuts in India... Update is in its way.. in another half an hour...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: babithaj

I hope u've heard abt the power cuts in India... Update is in its way.. in another half an hour...πŸ˜‰

Sorry to hear it.
No I wasn't aware of it. How long do the cuts last?
I'd hate to lose electricity here during the winter.
Wish I could show you the nazara outside my house , mounds and mounds of snow!!
Hard to see if a car is coming when I'm backing out .
babithaj thumbnail
Feeling 6
 Yes, Their Eyes as usual spoke Volumes... Today they spoke Truth and Truth Only...

Eyes Convo...

Varun - Won't u stay with me today???
Gaya - Why can't u ask me out...???
Varun - Wht??? as if u gonna accept my invitation...
Gaya - Plzz call me home... i so wanna b with u today atleast... 
Varun - Shall I???.. He was abt to speak... Gaya's phone Rings...
Both got disturbed and upset... and Gaya was like who was tht Khabab mein Haddi...😑😑😑
 Yes... she was right its was her BF Haddiwala...🀒😑🀑
 She looked @ Varun embarrassed and upset...
Varun understood and he was actually angry.. and got up and abt to getup...😲

Gaya - Yah!!!...πŸ₯±
Haddi - U coming here nah... as u said... bcos i've called up some frenz too to join us...
Gaya - she was not concentrating on wht he said at all.. she kept looking at Varun's upset face and his longing back...😳😳😳
Varun had a broad shoulders... and Gaya wants to go hug him from back... Many a times while shooting she wanted to do tht.. but it happened only very few times...☺️

Gaya -... Silent...
Gaya's mind voice - Plzz Varun, turn and look at me and say... "No"
Varun turned and looked at her Gaya was all happy and  said...πŸ₯³
Gaya - No I'm not coming... here things falling in place and back on track...blabbered ... Varun was surprised and shocked  and thinking wht she is talking abt...πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒBut he was happy too..πŸ˜‰

Haddi - Kya... wht r u talking...??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Gaya - She realized wht she spoke..." No... No...wht ru asking??? irritated...πŸ€ͺ
I told abt shooting... it may [looked at Varun] start again... 
so it means all cancel.. ok..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Haddi - O..K...🀑 anywayzz ppl r coming... u join later if u can...πŸ₯±
Gaya - Ok...[shut the phone off ] and looked at Varun, who was smiling a bit... but.. he stood up and abt to go... πŸ˜•
 Gaya - Varun, hold on... [she looked at him seducingly.. Varun was going mad.. and he was lk he is abt to burst anytime if she comes near him...
Gaya went near him and she adjusted his shirt which was shrinked bcos of lying on bed πŸ˜³
 He was like '''Wht?" she looked at him and asked for a good bye kiss...😳😳😳
Varun was going very weak each second she is near him... and he just wanted to go away from her or otherwise he may do sumthing really bad, which can spoil their workplace relationship...πŸ˜†
 So he wanted to give a quick peck .. But ...☺️

Varun looked at her eyes.. she was full on mood.. Varun dunno whether this girl is playing with his feelings...
 he was already loosing himself and his self control.. but he wants to be a gentlemanπŸ˜‰
 But he was more passionate whn he smelled her whn he went near her to kiss.. her smell took him to sumother world.. and he gave a quite long n passionate slow kiss on her cheeks.. β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ
and he wanted to be there all his life... but now he has to separate him from her... 
he did. .. they looked at eachother... again eyes...

Gaya - Varun.. don't u want to go beyond and kiss me again...
 Varun - No this is not right... i hv to tell u first wht i feel...
Gaya - will u not say now ???
No not now.. and he gave an assurance tht he wud say very soon...They were like fire.. burning with passion and love...
Varun went out... leaving Gaya all wanted for more ... she was looking at him longingly and full of untold love for him...
Varun was upset and confused.. walked to his room... Its going to be evening and he cud say.. all of the other techs flewoff already.. He was worried now... abt Gaya...
He was looking undoubtedly disturbed when Gaya walked in and saw a  worried Varun... They were not the same frenz anymore... sumthings hv come out already... their mask torn off a bit and showed the real face...
Gaya felt bad for him and her.. what all happened btwn them.. why they haven't told their real feelings for eachother... She readily got the answer..."EGO"...
 and yes, tht was it btwn them... and it lead to so many chained happenings... BF.. GF... confused relationships... dunno for wht they went outside... looking for wht exactly... Gaya and Varun hv no clues on it even now...πŸ˜•πŸ˜”

Gaya went and hugged him turning him towards her.. He was totally wanted tht hug badly from her on tht moment... but still he doesn't know where all its gonna take them ... But whn she told her heart.. tht she wanted to be with him and nobody else... he was floating on air and thanked the Almighty wholeheartedly.. he haven't asked anything... why?? wht??? and all..
 β€οΈThey just lingered their hanging hearts and entwined it with glory... ❀️He hugged her too...and they had a wonderful wonderful moment which they gonna treasure for their rest of their lives...πŸ₯³
They seperated them and Gaya gave him a lovely kiss on his forehead.. he was becoming a cute kid bowing in front of her for tht kiss...πŸ˜†
and again their eyes looked longingly at eachother's lips... and they had a long sigh too... πŸ˜³

Gaya - shall we go now... 
Varun - Gaya .. wht did u said ???😳
Gaya - hmm.. Golden words cannot be repeated by boy... come soon.. i go to the room and change myself... ok...
 Varun - Gaya ... Gaya...πŸ˜†
 She ran outside looking naughtily at him leaving a shy Varun behind... He couldn't believe his ears and eyes... and now... his whole body...
πŸ˜‰
 From then on...Gaya and Varun spent secret tyms..πŸ₯³.at the sets.. ppl were started working their grindmills... 
 Gaya and Varun.. behaved more likely as lovers.. they hugged and looking at eachother... love holding their hands.. talked lots...
That rain sequence part... made them all wanted again... they don't want to hold themselves.. they just had their own tym... danced in front of all... naming "rehearsals"..
That rain scene came outta world.. All the techs were happy abt the results.. But Varun n Gaya.. wanted to make it happen.. Yes, they wanted to taste eachother's lips at the least.. 
They were looking at eachother.. and Gaya just ran inside her room... Varun's eyes followed her and her figure is driving him crazy... But he was confused... whether to kiss her or not.. what will happen... How she will react???
 So many questions barging his mind and heart...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN3pSZ9looU&list=UUhdBd1Yu8jUzfoRB5QPZJcA&index=3[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wXzSxT3P18&list=UUhdBd1Yu8jUzfoRB5QPZJcA&index=1[/YOUTUBE]
Now.. gimme ur suggestions...wht and how will she react??? what is their relationship???😲😲😲
Edited by babithaj - 11 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shyamu2

Nice one Paapu!

Oh, Thank U dear...Oh, i forgot to paste tht VM i made for this... tht Rush up video...πŸ˜†
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
simply outstanding di!!!! so they r fiery hot nw😳..lets c hw far they heat up thingsπŸ˜›
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww they r burning wid hot attractive love feelings ❀️ 😳 😳
Fabulous naughty vm πŸ˜‰
For u πŸ€—