Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Extract from article ...source  MM..

Amrit who loved Agam will now turn a villain for him..

Amrit..Yug will make a plan where she will shoot Agam..

Will Agam die or will story bring a new  twist ?..

As we know already story will take a leap and then all the mystery .suspense will unfold gradually..

Of course what happens to Agam and as per other article he will be back..lets wait and watch..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akelapothik-Mema-anasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "spoiler.Will Agam die?.." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged

i dont want Agam to die...thats itEvil Smile

Saraellla

Groupbie

Saraellla

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Agam will die or will be shown dead & nimrit will marry tej.
That's why nimrit will have Sindoor,
May be Navi wants to take a break from the show. His role is less than the real character need.
The focus is on nimrit & Amrit & the kids so even if agam is dead missing the show will go on

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Who says Navi..Agam character is less in the show..in fact Navi's character Agam is about whom the story revolves about along with the two sisters..Nimrit love and Amrit wants to snatch her love  to  make her suffer out of hatred...as far as i know Agam is never sidelined in the show but is one pivotal character..

Now about him missing after the leap and to be back after a gap this is called a creative idea..they will keep Agam death a suspense to bring viewers curiosity and interest..

It will be one big twist in the storyline..they cant show a happy family ..all going well  but the thrill..intrigue should be there for the audiences..thats why Agam will be missing in the beginning of the leap as definitely it will focus on the new entries the kids..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveagni--Saina--anasuya43

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraellla

Agam will die or will be shown dead & nimrit will marry tej.
That's why nimrit will have Sindoor,
May be Navi wants to take a break from the show. His role is less than the real character need.
The focus is on nimrit & Amrit & the kids so even if agam is dead missing the show will go on
Its impossible for nimrit to marry tej...we know how much she loves agam and she herself told that she will remain Agam's wife only...and why there is a need for her to marry tej? she can live as single mother...agni's love is undying,so i dont think nimrit will marry anyone else than agam

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
thankx for sharing well i guess amrit cannot die coz the show is all about her only maybe yug will

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

I don't think Agam will be dead as he is the main lead of the show.

I think he might be shown as killed and everybody thinks he is dead but he returns alive later as a super twist .

Source : My daily soaps knowledge LOL 

Edited by --Saina-- - 02 February 2013 at 10:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24anasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
How can a hero die in the serialShocked The story  has move forward  and make it interesting ...first kids were going to introducing ..then missing of Agam...goes on ...

I am happy  some interesting thing taking place in the serial...Not just taking revenge against sister.Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.