Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

r265

r265

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Addiction- Stop IT

Chapter 5

Khushi's flashback continues:

While Khushi just turned around to leave, she heard a voice from behind calling out Arnav's name. Well she was least bothered to know who it was. But then she had got really angry at the next words that were spoken by that person'

'Hey Arnav, here take this cigarette, how's basketball practice going on by the way

'Hey Rahul, the basketball practice is going on just fine. And thanks but I don't have cigarettes.'

'Come on don't be a bore, its just a cigarette after all.'

Khushi turned around and was about to say a few words to Rahul

Rahul: Whoa Khushi, you here, now I am sure you must have told Arnav something about not drinking cigarettes, Isn't it true miss BIO NERD (he said jokingly BUT in a playful way)

Khushi: Guys enough of all this and Arnav is not a child that I have to tell him whether or not to have  cigarettes

Arnav(gets angry at this): Yeah, sure I am not a child anymore and with that he grabs the cigarette from Rahul. He looks at Khushi once and then starts smoking. Khushi just looks at him as if to tell him to stop all this. With the first puff he coughs and then starts enjoying it.

Khushi gets impatient and simply takes the cigarette from his mouth and throws it on the ground.

Khushi: Look Arnav, you don't need to start smoking just to prove a point.

ASR: (In his ASR avatar):Oh! Please Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta, I don't need to prove myself in front of anyone. And one more thing, don't give yourself so much importance.

Khushi: No Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, its you who needs to learn that cigarette smoking is injurious to health. Oh but how would you know this. You would never have done such a thing if you attended the health class (she mocked him to make him realize his mistake)

ASR: Oh! Of course how can I forget, now Miss Bio nerd has decided to give health class lectures herself and that too on the college campus.

Both of them were going on like swords ready to rip each other off any moment. As the war of words continued it required the others surrounding them to intervene in the fight. Aakash came and took Arnav along with him to the basketball court while Payal took Khushi along with her to the library.

Looking at the scene in front of him Rahul who had offered Arnav a cigarette made a mental note of the fact that he would never offer anyone a cigarette in the future. Oh hell! he was so scared of the fight in front of him that he decided to quit smoking himself! lest he should get involved in a war of words and end up fighting like these Arnav and Khushi were fighting and before he could die due to smoking he would be dead due to a fight.

If Arnav and Khushi were together this was bound to happen. After all they somehow ended up having a fight every time they met.

End of Flashback

As Khushi remembered this incident from the past she had a small smile on her lips and a glint of tear in her beautiful hazel eyes.

She moved towards Arnav who was unconscious and took one of his hand in hers.

Khushi: Why Arnav, why ? was all she could manage to say as her emotions began to give way to the tears in her eyes and they began to flow down her cheeks.

Note: This SS has been written for a cause as the title of the SS suggests. The topic deals with a sensitive subject. I would like to have the readers views on the topic. You are welcome to say something regarding your personal experiences or anything related to family in this matter.

I am going to portray Arnav and Khushi as two headstrong personalities. If there are any QUESTIONS or Doubts  regarding the characters introduced so far I will be glad to answer them

The rest of the Chapters have been updated in Addiction Stop IT- teaser updated.

Edited by r265 - 02 February 2013 at 6:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi SS- Addiction Stop IT - chapter 5 UPDATED" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top