Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Mnx12G thank you for the story.. I was unware of this story.. Avi hi fully read kiya.. Thanks for postingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahakali in Adbhut Ramayan (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sindhu_us

Goldie

Sindhu_us

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
First time I am reading or ever hearing of this story. Is this going to be in the Maha episode. Confusing. I want to see Parvati in this avatar.

MrToolConfuser

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinsin

First time I am reading or ever hearing of this story. Is this going to be in the Maha episode. Confusing. I want to see Parvati in this avatar.
we are just guessing which story can be shown. Just waiting for the promo to know moreSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sindhu_usMrToolConfuser

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by tannipartner

Thanks minu. but do you think they will show it like this?

I think the max they will show is how mahakali  agreed to guard lanka because of ravan's boon from shivji. and how after ravan completes his allocated paap she will leave  and  the akal bodhan part.
Tan, Lankini was a Demon guarding Lanka not Mahakali. In DP it is mentioned, Goddess Katyayani was responsible for Ravan's victory, as long as she resided in Lanka's temple Ravan could not be defeated. After entering Lanka Hanumanji went to her Temple, she was waiting for him only to come & tell her. On Hanumanji's request she left Lanka, after that Ravan was defeated by Ram
One more part about Mahakali is found here,

Once, Parvati asks Shiva to chose the one form among her 10 forms which he likes most. To her surprise, Shiva reveals that he is most comfortable with her Kali form, in which she is bereft of her jewellery, her human-form, her clothes, her emotions and where she is only raw, chaotic energy, where she is as terrible as time itself and even greater than time. As Parvati takes the form of Kali, Shiva lies at her feet and requests her to place her foot on his chest, upon his heart.Once in this form, Shiva requests her to have this place, below her feet in her iconic image which would be worshiped throughout.

Right, I confused between lankini and katyayani who would later leave so that lanka will not remain invincible. Still i thought something like devi maa promising ravan to look after him, so that he will be invincible and thats why ram had to do akal bodhan? or is it coz  ram needed the help of mahashakti/ adhyashakti to defeat someone like ravan?

So do you think hanumanji will also be prominently featured now? 11th rudra avatar and all? I hope they bring someone awesome as hanuman.

and second part i have read that too. I think that forms the basic premise of tantra sadhan. Worshipping the cosmic energy, the shakti.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shakti_Shivamnx12MrToolConfuser

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocolate_boy

I have no idea about MahaKali in Ramayan, but Sita is Laxmi form so how can Parvati be Mahakali here? .
Sita is one of the form of Shakti, Mahakali is the angry form of Shakti. Paravti is the saumay form of Shakti. When she gets angry she takes her Raudra form. Mahakali form is for a killing the Demons who can not be killed by her other forms.
Mahakali existed even before Paravti, so she is not limited to only Paravti's existance. She can be wherever she is required. It's the ferrocious form of Shakti. In Mahabharat she is even connected with Draupadi. Devi Shakti takes various forms as per the required task.

Agree with minu.
@ chocolate boy: laxmi, parvati, saraswati sita whoever are just forms of devi shakti or maha shakti. Mahashakti has three main roops, the mahakali, mahalaxmi and mahasaraswati roop according to DSS, which are respectively  tamo, rajas and satta gun personified. and she is the all pervading energy which does thing. So everything is her and as minu said she will come in any form, to rid the world of necessary evil.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shakti_ShivaSindhu_usmnx12MrToolConfuser..RamKiJanaki..

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocolate_boy

I have no idea about MahaKali in Ramayan, but Sita is Laxmi form so how can Parvati be Mahakali here? .
Sita is one of the form of Shakti, Mahakali is the angry form of Shakti. Paravti is the saumay form of Shakti. When she gets angry she takes her Raudra form. Mahakali form is for a killing the Demons who can not be killed by her other forms.
Mahakali existed even before Paravti, so she is not limited to only Paravti's existance. She can be wherever she is required. It's the ferrocious form of Shakti. In Mahabharat she is even connected with Draupadi. Devi Shakti takes various forms as per the required task.

Agree with minu.
@ chocolate boy: laxmi, parvati, saraswati sita whoever are just forms of devi shakti or maha shakti. Mahashakti has three main roops, the mahakali, mahalaxmi and mahasaraswati roop according to DSS, which are respectively  tamo, rajas and satta gun personified. and she is the all pervading energy which does thing. So everything is her and as minu said she will come in any form, to rid the world of necessary evil.

Ok, i was confused about that. Thanx for explaining me minaxi and tanni.  so here we shall see Sonarika doing Mahakaali right?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12MrToolConfuser

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Right, I confused between lankini and katyayani who would later leave so that lanka will not remain invincible. Still i thought something like devi maa promising ravan to look after him, so that he will be invincible and thats why ram had to do akal bodhan? or is it coz  ram needed the help of mahashakti/ adhyashakti to defeat someone like ravan?

So do you think hanumanji will also be prominently featured now? 11th rudra avatar and all? I hope they bring someone awesome as hanuman.

and second part i have read that too. I think that forms the basic premise of tantra sadhan. Worshipping the cosmic energy, the shakti.
Ram had worshipped Adhya Shakti during before starting the war, at some palces it's mentioned that Ram worshipped Adhya Shakti during 9 days of Navratri & killed Ravan on 10th day.
Showing Hanumanji & war will be like covering Ramayan. It was mentioned in some article Ravan will be shown as Shiv bhakta more here.
I would love to see 10 Mahavidyas here, they should cover them. Which will cover Shivji under Mahakali's feet, showing Shakti's supremacy.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shakti_ShivaLeadNitrateMrToolConfuser

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

[
I would love to see 10 Mahavidyas here, they should cover them. Which will cover Shivji under Mahakali's feet, showing Shakti's supremacy.Smile

which will be too much to wish for in this show i guessLOL considering last time kaali appeared she came because mahadev ordered her and she was so sad that she left the param dharam of nari to do swami seva and went to kill asurs , and also as durga ma when she appeared only to protect her son. 

as for dasmahavidya, they should have shown it during sati phase. sati scared shivji by showing him her mahavidya roop and got the permission from him. But whateverLOL

MrToolConfuser

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.