Page 4 Page 6

Ranjusha

Goldie

Ranjusha

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Amazing story.Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12MrToolConfuserProud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahakali in Adbhut Ramayan (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakti_Shiva

Groupbie

Shakti_Shiva

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@Anjani even i think it will be the same story perhaps
or maybe as Taani said the one where she agrees to guard Lanka
but as far as i know isnt Parvatis Katyaani/Durga form supposed to guard Lanka?

There are several version here as well. Per Valmiki Ramayana, it is Lankini who gaurds Lanka. Lankini is a raakshasi ( demoness ) who was almighty and great protector. Upon  boon from Brahma, Raavan has requested her to gaurd Lanka. She wasn't too happy about it and asked Brahma, how long will I have to gaurd? Brahma told her, one day Lord Shiva himself came in the form of monkey and shall defeat you. That day you will no longer gaurd Lanka. Since you are no longer gaurding Lanka, the swarna lanka will no longer be invincible. Hanuman defeats her and that is the only time in Ramayana, Lord Hanuman reveal his true identity as Shiva. Ravan knew the first time he saw Hanuman, that it was his Lord. He knew that Shiva did Shree Ganesh to his vinaash. No one could stop him. Even Vibhishan knew it.

I am not sure how much of this will be shown.. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitratemnx12Surya_krsnbhaktMrToolConfuser

Nishajos

IF-Dazzler

Nishajos

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Completely stunned by this version so according to Nikhil's tweet what are we getting in the Maha epi. Stern SmileStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12MrToolConfuser

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I have no idea about MahaKali in Ramayan, but Sita is Laxmi form so how can Parvati be Mahakali here? Anyway, looking forward to the episode and this time I believe that the ME is going to be Super Dooper Hit as they are promoting less of the ME, maybe in Monday we will get the promo and then the history suggests that DKDM has best MEs with less promotion. I m looking forward to the next golden feather in Sonarika's hat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
tfs.

MrToolConfuser

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Thanks minu. but do you think they will show it like this?

I think the max they will show is how mahakali  agreed to guard lanka because of ravan's boon from shivji. and how after ravan completes his allocated paap she will leave  and  the akal bodhan part.
Tan, Lankini was a Demon guarding Lanka not Mahakali. In DP it is mentioned, Goddess Katyayani was responsible for Ravan's victory, as long as she resided in Lanka's temple Ravan could not be defeated. After entering Lanka Hanumanji went to her Temple, she was waiting for him only to come & tell her. On Hanumanji's request she left Lanka, after that Ravan was defeated by Ram
One more part about Mahakali is found here,

Once, Parvati asks Shiva to chose the one form among her 10 forms which he likes most. To her surprise, Shiva reveals that he is most comfortable with her Kali form, in which she is bereft of her jewellery, her human-form, her clothes, her emotions and where she is only raw, chaotic energy, where she is as terrible as time itself and even greater than time. As Parvati takes the form of Kali, Shiva lies at her feet and requests her to place her foot on his chest, upon his heart.Once in this form, Shiva requests her to have this place, below her feet in her iconic image which would be worshiped throughout.

Edited by mnx12 - 03 February 2013 at 1:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitratedeboleena.mannaMrToolConfuser

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

I have no idea about MahaKali in Ramayan, but Sita is Laxmi form so how can Parvati be Mahakali here? .
Sita is one of the form of Shakti, Mahakali is the angry form of Shakti. Paravti is the saumay form of Shakti. When she gets angry she takes her Raudra form. Mahakali form is for a killing the Demons who can not be killed by her other forms.
Mahakali existed even before Paravti, so she is not limited to only Paravti's existance. She can be wherever she is required. It's the ferrocious form of Shakti. In Mahabharat she is even connected with Draupadi. Devi Shakti takes various forms as per the required task.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitratechocolate_boyMrToolConfuser..RamKiJanaki..

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GERTRUDIS

Completely stunned by this version so according to Nikhil's tweet what are we getting in the Maha epi. Stern SmileStern Smile
We are waiting for the promo to know the storySmile

MrToolConfuser

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.