Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

This week Riview

BlessedSoul IF-Dazzler
BlessedSoul
BlessedSoul

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
So we all are discussing about Dilshaad gun shot and the possible out comes and twists in the coming week right? But as today is a weekend and we QHians have nothing to do basically coz its a SaturdayCry and there is no KSG AsYa and QHCry. So I was thinking of making a post on what happened in this week. A review check.

#So to begin with the week started with Ayaan and Humera engagement fiasco, which cleared out all thanks to Nikhat and Humeira herself. She saved Ayaan by rejecting for Nikah and killing her love for him. We saw Humeira's mature side this week.
#We also saw Asad fighting with his own feelings
and rejecting that he has a soft corner for Zoya. He was tensed for Zoya when she was going out late at night. He gifted her cell phone and I-pad out of care which initially Zoya rejected and then again all out of Marriyum's confusion she again accepted.
# As usual AsYa bickering was full on, the famous TOM and JERRY relationship.LOL and we enjoyed that too. I guess u all wll nod on thatWink
# Then entered MamujaanDead to hell with "Jaan" entered the devilAngry who threatened Asad, but was 'like muh ki khaani padi from our Lion' Asad saved Zoya Embarrassed from that veil creep by lying that she no more lives with him and warned Zoya too to keep herself away from Marriyum else she will be deadOuch and Zoya was like whyConfused mera HERO mujhe bacha lega main to pange lungiLOL coz I have mera hero "ASAD'Big smile
# Then came Mariyum and Zoya acted like the super woman for that actual waali bechari girlSmile UNLIKE  Zoya who according to Mr.Khan is not bechaariLOL. Zoya  hide about Marriyum's whereabouts
# Fir Ayaan saab aye apne bhai jaan se milne aur kasam todne ko kaha but Asad rejected saying " mera wajood meri Ammi ki badaulat hai" and after some bromance he asked him to leave.
# Fir khel shuru hua adla badli kaLOL which was hilarious according to me.  Ayaan told Aasd about two girls staying at his home and Asad was like "pagal hai kya, mujhse ek to sambhalti nahi and tu do do bol raha haiLOL Then Ayaan met Marriyum but he mis interpreted her as Zoya n thought that she is complete bechaari and also told Asad that she is bechaari and Asad was grinding his teeth and was like " please Ayaan wo bechaari nahi hai".
#And after that came the point when Marriyum ka hua parda faash aur woh aayi saamne Asad ke aur Asad hue aag babuleAngry aur Zoya ki aayi shaamatOuch.
# Jahapanha six packs ordered Zoya that Marriyum wont stay here anymore and Zoya was nahiii mujhe aur thodi der super woman banna hai, har baar tum footage le jaate ho gundon ko peet ke is baar mujhe us bechari ki help karni hai but one glare of Asad and she was a baby obeying him.
# Humain laga Marriyum gayi kahaani se bahar but Dilshaad brought her back
# Again Mamu entered and threatened Asad but this time it was damn serious

# and Yesterday DILSHAAD was SHOT and KSG'S acting at that point was marvelous

SO THIS WAS MINE REVIEW IF I LEFT SOMETHING U CAN POST THAT IN UR COMMENTS AND DO SHARE UR VIEWS TOOSmile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamikaojhaojas143zsadik_Sadaf_6611ak-3308phflowergarden-iLoveKaran-suds.rishani77-.Kangan.-PhoenixRadar-Shormi-nits_viratholic...Tanu...MisHumptyDumptyGroverAddictGodhuliLogon--epiPhobia--raneebshanakyasharan

PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Phirsht of all, BlesedSoul ki maha Jai ho!!!

Yahaan aapne puri ki puri saaransh de diya iss hafte ka! Aur hum bahut aabhaari hain! Embarrassed

You have missed out the part of the "RAAZ" being SLOWLY Unfolded by the show! And Razia and Mamujaan Siddiqui having that hot and cold discussion about the damn RAAZ!!!

I loved the way you described Zoya's SuperWoman giri!ROFL

Annie

Edited by PhoenixRadar - 02 February 2013 at 6:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessedSoulnits_viratholic...Tanu...

--epiPhobia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--epiPhobia--
--epiPhobia--

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
thnx...just hope there is no MU between asya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessedSoulPhoenixRadar

6611ak-3308ph Goldie
6611ak-3308ph
6611ak-3308ph

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Tfs...
Nice riview...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessedSoul

BlessedSoul IF-Dazzler
BlessedSoul
BlessedSoul

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoenixRadar

Phirsht of all, BlesedSoul ki maha Jai ho!!!

Yahaan aapne puri ki puri saaransh de diya iss hafte ka! Aur hum bahut aabhaari hain! Embarrassed

You have missed out the part of the "RAAZ" being SLOWLY Unfolded by the show! And Razia and Mamujaan Siddiqui having that hot and cold discussion about the damn RAAZ!!!

I loved the way you described Zoya's SuperWoman giri!ROFL

Annie

Oh ya that was the most crucial point and I missed itCry. Thanks for adding that. and Zoya will never let go of her super woman styleLOL

PhoenixRadar

BlessedSoul IF-Dazzler
BlessedSoul
BlessedSoul

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

Fingers crossed on that
--epiPhobia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--epiPhobia--
--epiPhobia--

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSoul

Originally posted by EternalFrission

Fingers crossed on that

i want zoya to comfort asad...in this hard time...Cry

BlessedSoul

flowergarden Goldie
flowergarden
flowergarden

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
nice post & nice review... loved it!!! evry1 should read it this whole weekend..if any1 miss QH..Clap

BlessedSoul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index