Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DOTW - 2nd Feb to 9th Feb 2013-DT Note page 4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I see your point Harini.  Kokila stepped back from interferring in Kinjal's married life.  Perhaps to make her stronger in her married life and for Kinjal to realise things for herself.  But we don't see the maternal instinct in Koki is concerned.  There an element of going into a different discussion so I will refrain from it and perhaps sign it up of DOTW for next month.

With Urmi?  This is what is wrong with parents trying to live their lives through their children.  It does not work.   Although sometimes I think that Urmi is the bigger child in this. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - 2nd Feb to 9th Feb 2013-DT Note page 4 (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I agree Xarina.. Koki is not perfect mother material. Will make an awesome discussion topic. Will look forward to it next month.

Urmi is vicious. Being a baby and wanting material things for your daughter cannot be faulted. Heck is that not what a parent first looks for when arranging a marriage for their children? They look for the job, security, position... I would not say that is wrong. But to what extent can one go to in order to get what they need?

Everyone dreams of getting riches. But will that justify killing another to attain what you need? Is there not a limit. Urmi I think has gone over that limitConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
There is a limit but I think that Urmila has not attained it yet.  Will she stoop to killing?  I am not sure.  But then again they do say that a mother will do anything for their child.

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Right and she already did stoop to almost kill Hetal in that fire. And the cooker thing with Koki.. They almost killed her then. Yeah.. Urmi will not stop at anything.  She may kill if it will fix her problemsOuch

Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

She did by proxy. 

There are such an array of mothers portrayed in SNS:
The Sherni who will roar and stand up for her offspring yet discipline them when needed.

The Snake who knows only to do underhand things and worm/slither their way through life and teach their children the same.

The Deer LOL  who looks at her children's antics and brush it aside, not willing to see that they are doing anything wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
There you are with all examples of what not to do.. 

I think Baa would have been a balanced mother and a MIL but old age is surely catching upSmile

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Great post coffeegirl. Super pick up Harini.

It is the monologue that Urmila said on Friday that brings things together. Her words were to this effect: From the time her daughter got married into this family she has not had a rest. 

Urmila's short sightedness in this line reflects her inability to realise that it was her spiteful nature that resulted many doings of KKs to reach this moment, just for her daughter to continue to take the lead. 

Will there be a burn out from Urmila on this?

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
How I wish that happens Swasthi Day Dreaming Urmiless SNS will be a treat to watch. 

Urmila and rashi have one common issue. They blame everything on others when it goes wrong but never see that they are the reasons for everything that goes wrong. Urmila's trait is visible in Rashi and both blame fate, luck etc.,  for their deeds

Post Reply New Post

Go to top