Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

DOTW - 2nd Feb to 9th Feb 2013-DT Note page 4 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
okay sherry agree with u.
rashi is doing a mistake by helping urmila
but there is a reason . she love vansh so much.

rashi wants a child.there is no greediness behind it.

she loves meera, she care about her. why? because she have feeling of mother 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaNazimKiDewaniDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - 2nd Feb to 9th Feb 2013-DT Note page 4 (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesome-raji

rashi wants a child.there is no greediness behind it.

ok for once i agree with.. Rashi loves Vansh or she want him coz she have motherly feeling.. Right?? Dont u thing like Rashi is willing a baby coz she want it..so on other side Vansh mother also willing her baby.. If Rashi really understand motherly feeling so why Rashi went back Vansh to his mother... No coz Rashi didnt..?? First urmi did not want her to do or scenod her own selfishness wont her does.. Or please i completely disagree with u.. Rashi does not loves Meera.. After she get her own baby we all seen how much Rashi's love was ture for Meera.. So please dont say this that she loves Meera coz she understand mother feeling.. Rashi just come to pacify her coz Koki n Hetal call her... Or If they ppl didnt call her so Rashi is so much involved with has baby...she did not any single care of Meera.. Ouch every time after having Vansh she compair both babies.. Which is shows her ture motherly love for Meera.. Dead

awesome-rajiDeepzpadukoneXarina

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged

rashi wants a child.there is nogreediness behind it.

i agree with in some parts i thought she wanted the baby for material goods but Rashi ead not that interested at the end of the day Rashi wants wat Gopi has a baby not coz its material goods but generally wants to b a mother... and yes she keeps making mistaked coz of Urmi

awesome-rajiXarinaNazimKiDewani

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Nice topic Coffeegirl. Smile

My first reaction when I first read the post is does Urmila even deserve to be a mother.  She is so intent to access the good life that she will willingly push Rashi forward in that aim.  But then I thought about if we take away what we know and have seen.  Gopi's mistreatment at the hands of her mami.  The lies and deceit enacted by the mother and daughter duo.  The conniving that they do, pulling the wool over everyones' eyes.  No one else sees that.  So stripping Urmi of that what do you have?  A mother who wants the best for her daughter.  Always ensured that she had the best of everything growing up and taught her that she is special and then to ensure that her daughter will not suffer in her married life, hence marrying her in a family that is comfortably off, ensuring no hardships financially.  And if she can benefit from that alliance too then all the better. In essence she is a mother who wants the best for her daughter.  How she goes about it and the attitude she has is questionable and is hard to swallow.  If you look at both examples, both mothers are doing what they think best for their daughters.  Can we really fault them for that?  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awesome-rajiNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Exactly Xari... Urmi is completely a criminal but she has Rashi in mind when she does certain things. To her Rashi needs to be better placed then the only other girl she always had with Rashi, Gopi. All the other families in RN are not as 'special' as her dikri right?

So this mother does whatever she thinks will make her daughter's life secure in her in laws house without realizing that her perceptions of security are unneededConfused There is an iota of truth in what Urmi said though.. In many families still in India, the bahu who gives them a heir and a child, male or female depends on the families is certainly given a better priority.

So is it wrong that Urmi wants Rashi to have a baby? I totally agree that this thought is not incorrect.

But how one goes about it is also very important. Stealing babies and teaching Rashi to continue this farce will only blow up on her daughters face. The adoption in itself is not very easy to accept for a father. Now down the lane, if Jigar finds out that Rashi and her mother knew that the baby was stolen..Shocked If it was not Jigar, I would say that Rashi would be sent away for life for going ahead with this dupe. 

Whatever Urmi's intentions are, she is short sighted.  With her cunning and devious plans she makes you wonder if she really is Rashi's well wisher

The other mother was no better but was she devious and cunning? I do not think so. She did something that she thought would save her daughter and then realized her mistake. Both these woman's end thought is to keep their daughter happy. However the way they went about it makes Urmi worse

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

rashi wants a child.there is nogreediness behind it.

i agree with in some parts i thought she wanted the baby for material goods but Rashi ead not that interested at the end of the day Rashi wants wat Gopi has a baby not coz its material goods but generally wants to b a mother... and yes she keeps making mistaked coz of Urmi

Not related to the topic but I still think Rashi 'loves' Vansh as a toy and not as a child. If she did love Vansh, she would consider his emotions when he grows up and understand that he would want to be with his mother and not with those who stole him. Nope. I still do not see Love there from RashiConfused

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I think one other person we ought to look at in her role as a mother is Koki?  Some of what she has done and decided, especially towards Kinjal I find difficult.  In this sense isn't Urmi a better mother? (Don't shoot me for this).  Granted in her bratty behaviour Kinjal created major problems but was that justified by Koki effectively abandoning her?  If she has supported Kinjal for anything then it is on the compulsion of others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Agree Xari that Koki has done her set of mistakes in parenting, not just with Kinjal. Her thoughts of what is good for her children almost ruined Ahem too.. But one thing about Koki is that she does not interfere in her children's married life like Urmi does. 
For example she wants Kinjal to respect her husband and Ahem to respect his wife. Urmi wants her daughter to trod on all.

I think Koki is wrong a number of times but Urmi just suffocates Rashi with her ideas which by the way Rashi accepts. The letting go which I thought Koki would have a problem with seems to be with Urmi. She wants Rashi to live the life Urmi dreamed. 

One other thing.. When her children made mistakes, atleast most of the times Koki did try to correct them. Urmi on the other hand wants Rashi to do mistakes if that would serve a purpose at short term. But what about long term? Will her daughter be happy?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top