Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: awesome-raji

okay sherry agree with u.

rashi is doing a mistake by helping urmila
but there is a reason . she love vansh so much.

rashi wants a child.there is nogreediness behind it.

she loves meera, she care about her. why? because she have feeling of mother

i agree with in some parts i thought she wanted the baby for material goods but Rashi ead not that interested at the end of the day Rashi wants wat Gopi has a baby not coz its material goods but generally wants to b a mother... and yes she keeps making mistaked coz of Urmi
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice topic Coffeegirl. ðŸ˜Š

My first reaction when I first read the post is does Urmila even deserve to be a mother.  She is so intent to access the good life that she will willingly push Rashi forward in that aim.  But then I thought about if we take away what we know and have seen.  Gopi's mistreatment at the hands of her mami.  The lies and deceit enacted by the mother and daughter duo.  The conniving that they do, pulling the wool over everyones' eyes.  No one else sees that.  So stripping Urmi of that what do you have?  A mother who wants the best for her daughter.  Always ensured that she had the best of everything growing up and taught her that she is special and then to ensure that her daughter will not suffer in her married life, hence marrying her in a family that is comfortably off, ensuring no hardships financially.  And if she can benefit from that alliance too then all the better. In essence she is a mother who wants the best for her daughter.  How she goes about it and the attitude she has is questionable and is hard to swallow.  If you look at both examples, both mothers are doing what they think best for their daughters.  Can we really fault them for that?  
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Xari... Urmi is completely a criminal but she has Rashi in mind when she does certain things. To her Rashi needs to be better placed then the only other girl she always had with Rashi, Gopi. All the other families in RN are not as 'special' as her dikri right?

So this mother does whatever she thinks will make her daughter's life secure in her in laws house without realizing that her perceptions of security are unneeded😕 There is an iota of truth in what Urmi said though.. In many families still in India, the bahu who gives them a heir and a child, male or female depends on the families is certainly given a better priority.

So is it wrong that Urmi wants Rashi to have a baby? I totally agree that this thought is not incorrect.

But how one goes about it is also very important. Stealing babies and teaching Rashi to continue this farce will only blow up on her daughters face. The adoption in itself is not very easy to accept for a father. Now down the lane, if Jigar finds out that Rashi and her mother knew that the baby was stolen..😲 If it was not Jigar, I would say that Rashi would be sent away for life for going ahead with this dupe. 

Whatever Urmi's intentions are, she is short sighted.  With her cunning and devious plans she makes you wonder if she really is Rashi's well wisher

The other mother was no better but was she devious and cunning? I do not think so. She did something that she thought would save her daughter and then realized her mistake. Both these woman's end thought is to keep their daughter happy. However the way they went about it makes Urmi worse
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

i agree with in some parts i thought she wanted the baby for material goods but Rashi ead not that interested at the end of the day Rashi wants wat Gopi has a baby not coz its material goods but generally wants to b a mother... and yes she keeps making mistaked coz of Urmi

Not related to the topic but I still think Rashi 'loves' Vansh as a toy and not as a child. If she did love Vansh, she would consider his emotions when he grows up and understand that he would want to be with his mother and not with those who stole him. Nope. I still do not see Love there from Rashi😕
Xarina thumbnail
I think one other person we ought to look at in her role as a mother is Koki?  Some of what she has done and decided, especially towards Kinjal I find difficult.  In this sense isn't Urmi a better mother? (Don't shoot me for this).  Granted in her bratty behaviour Kinjal created major problems but was that justified by Koki effectively abandoning her?  If she has supported Kinjal for anything then it is on the compulsion of others.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Agree Xari that Koki has done her set of mistakes in parenting, not just with Kinjal. Her thoughts of what is good for her children almost ruined Ahem too.. But one thing about Koki is that she does not interfere in her children's married life like Urmi does. 
For example she wants Kinjal to respect her husband and Ahem to respect his wife. Urmi wants her daughter to trod on all.

I think Koki is wrong a number of times but Urmi just suffocates Rashi with her ideas which by the way Rashi accepts. The letting go which I thought Koki would have a problem with seems to be with Urmi. She wants Rashi to live the life Urmi dreamed. 

One other thing.. When her children made mistakes, atleast most of the times Koki did try to correct them. Urmi on the other hand wants Rashi to do mistakes if that would serve a purpose at short term. But what about long term? Will her daughter be happy?
Xarina thumbnail
I see your point Harini.  Kokila stepped back from interferring in Kinjal's married life.  Perhaps to make her stronger in her married life and for Kinjal to realise things for herself.  But we don't see the maternal instinct in Koki is concerned.  There an element of going into a different discussion so I will refrain from it and perhaps sign it up of DOTW for next month.

With Urmi?  This is what is wrong with parents trying to live their lives through their children.  It does not work.   Although sometimes I think that Urmi is the bigger child in this. 😆

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
I agree Xarina.. Koki is not perfect mother material. Will make an awesome discussion topic. Will look forward to it next month.

Urmi is vicious. Being a baby and wanting material things for your daughter cannot be faulted. Heck is that not what a parent first looks for when arranging a marriage for their children? They look for the job, security, position... I would not say that is wrong. But to what extent can one go to in order to get what they need?

Everyone dreams of getting riches. But will that justify killing another to attain what you need? Is there not a limit. Urmi I think has gone over that limit😕
Xarina thumbnail
There is a limit but I think that Urmila has not attained it yet.  Will she stoop to killing?  I am not sure.  But then again they do say that a mother will do anything for their child.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Right and she already did stoop to almost kill Hetal in that fire. And the cooker thing with Koki.. They almost killed her then. Yeah.. Urmi will not stop at anything.  She may kill if it will fix her problems