Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Hello All Hug 

We had a very interesting thread from Coffeegirl123 this week. As no one had signed up for DOTW, posting her topic for the discussion thread for this week. Thank you coffeegirl!!Big smile

~~~Copypaste
on one hand we Urmila who will go to any length to give Rashi a baby and on the other we have a mother who steals her own flesh and blood daughter's child and leaves him at the orphange...I have to say in this sense even urmila is better than that lady. who agrees? Tongue
~~~copypaste

Source: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3412136

So the discussion for this week is this..

Is Urmi doing all this for her daughter (whether to get money or not, it is still for Rashi.) and does that love justify what she did? 

Enjoy discussingBig smile

Edited by munnihyderabad - 08 February 2013 at 8:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Archana-basuanasuyaawesome-rajiswasthiXarinapikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - 2nd Feb to 9th Feb 2013-DT Note page 4" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
coffeegirl is right ..whatever vansh real mom did is wrong
but she realize aand the vansh is her child 
and we all know that urmi is really a greedy woman whatever she did, do and wiil do only for money...not for rashi
it's my opinion 
and nice idea harini

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyapikiiichuuJustlikethat1XarinaNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Good one Oishi right? 

The girl's mother did nothing to be proud of. Totally agree but there are I guess some mitigating circumstances. Her daughter is unwed. She would have loved her daughter just like her daughter loves her son. Hence the decision, so wrong, yet understandable..

Urmi.. Now Urmi thinks about Rashi. To her Rashi getting a boy means the Modi riches. But there are other ways to get Rashi to be a mother. Stealing a child in the dead of the night is a crime and Urmi cannot be forgiven for thatOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvbasuanasuyaawesome-rajipikiiichuuXarinaNazimKiDewani

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
nice topic CoffeegirlThumbs Up

and thanks for posting it Harini Embarrassed

will try to sneak in the discussions some other time LOL

basuanasuyaawesome-rajipikiiichuuXarinaNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hey Harini nice topic... I love it Coffeegirl Thumbs Up

im agree whtever Vansh's grand mother does was highly rediculous.. But after Rashi saw her daughter pain n tears for her baby she realise..want to correct her mistake.. Not like Urmi first Baby stealing was big crime..scenod she hide n tells one fake story to Modi's n or make them fools not even them her daughter also.. I know any mother do any thing just for her child happiness but stealing i dont know think so any sensible mother did such big crime n create more trouble in her daughter life.. Today Rashi is standing on two way road.. One way bring her on right diraction which is she take over Vansh to his really mother..so scenod who urmi one...or Rashi took wrong one.. Rashi have no idea how her decision become bad... Wht will gonna happen when Modi's know the reality.. Hope..hope Koki caught them red handedly.. Confused

_Devna_basuanasuyaawesome-rajipikiiichuuXarina

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
FNice topic harini...want to say a lot...Tongue

First  I need to compare the scenario of both mothers...

1) vansh grandmother is a poor lady who is not having that much money, education and power
Whereas urmi and ofcourse daughter rashi has money and other things  far better than her...

2) vansh grandmother is having a unmarried very young age daughter whereas urmi has a daughter who is married and little matured age...

3) vansh mother surely not having her husband or any other support system whereas rashi has totally awesome husband and a supportive in laws family...

Now let us see if they both don't do this act of crime( as I will say both are crimes) what can happen as consequence...

First if vansh stays with her real mother, that poor uneducated neighbor and locality will not let her live so easily...in India it i not easy to be a single mom, specially if you are poor and not much eligible...so people will push her to dark...any dark to any extent...they will ask thousand questions, they will always blame her for being bad character, they will finger to her, she will never get married and may be she needs to fight a lot to live a proper life, may be she will be tortured so much she will choose any path...so that is her future normally what happens in India...very hard but truth...so her mother is totally horrified with that upcoming future, because she has seen life she thinks her daughter will be having good future if that baby is gone...and that baby will also face the same question and blame on his head whole life which he cant erase...so there is a concern of a true motherly love, insecurity feeling and social pressure ...she is a victim of incidents...she got emotional and without getting any other way she eventually did it, whereas she thought in that way both mother and baby can be safe, secure and socially unblamed...it is  doing crime for saving her  daughter llife and security..

Now urmi, she is having rashi with wonderful husband, supportive family and lot of time to become pregnant,...urmi  has made rashi more eager for baby adoption  where she is not having any real infertility..., so when did it start exactly? When gopi got pregnant,..so urmi started to push rashi for becoming pregnant,,..why? First reason came as gopi is not working,but rashi needs to work a lot...so there started rashi pregnancy story...for getting that out of work status rashi started  seduce jigar in whom she was  never interested more than kk...so after that, when gopi got meera and all the jewellery, company etcetc...rashi needs that same thing, she needs money, jewelry and all other material comforts she thinks she will get after getting baby,...and urmi is having only one concern...modi property and modi money,,.so they have no time to make a full term baby, so thy need instant key of all wealth and prosperity...so urmi needs that key of wealth for her...so she does whatever she can do, that is cheat, fraud and stealing a baby which also should be a boy for being property future ...so it is not a baby what a mother wants, it is a key what you want to open a treasure box  ...it is stealing  a key from others house for your daughter's material comfort...

_Devna_awesome-rajipikiiichuuXarinaNazimKiDewani

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
nice post basu..
surely if vansh live with modi's he will lead a good life..
urmi's intention behind adoption is modi's property ..
but i think rashi's intention isn't same. she really wanted a child who call her mom.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaNazimKiDewanipikiiichuu

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
awesome n awesome post Anasuya... Clap Clap

i totally agree with u... In my PoV Vansh grandmother crime is not that worse that Urmi.. She left Vansh in oprhanage just coz her bad condition n scoeity fear..coz her daughter is unwedd mother...im not saying she doesnt did wrong..she did really wrong..but we understand her story...

Urmi crime is larger than her... Urmi stole baby just coz oprhanage ppl didnt give her legally..or wht is that so early to have baby..when itself oprhanage ppl getting ready to give her.. First she steal the baby scenod she made fake papers n called them orignal..she make fool not only modi's but Rashi also..third she as being mother she played her own daughter's sentiments.. She never thoughts twice when Rashi get know the truth so then wht will gone through on her?? Or if baby's real parents were come n willing their baby so.. but no Urmi just thoughts abt herself...money meterial things thats it.. She wasnt bring this baby coz Rashi want it.. She bring it coz she wanted all meterial things n money.. Did u not seeing her open wide mouth n oppup eyes where other house member gives all things to Rashi.. How curelly she wants her share... Whose mother give something return after filled her daughter desire... Only Urmila Ben Shah.. Dead or she picked most bigger n expensive nacklace Urmi have no limits of stoop low.. Angry

Anasuya.. Me to sure...thats diffinatly UrShi gives them some blackmailing shockes..n show them their place n Rashi place.. So its obvious any mother want every thing good for her child so... She gets agree n give Vansh to Rashi again.. Rashi n Urmi played with one mother's emotions n sentiments just just for her greedy desire... I dont think Rashi really want a baby.. I havnt feel any sympathi for Rashi..her treas never felt me real or i feel some pitty for her never... Whenver she cried i can see her greedness behind.. If Rashi actually loves Vansh so why she not give him back to his real mother.. No coz Rashi did never do this..if Vansh went back so how she showing her... Ture colours n how she showing her superiority in MM.. Dead i have no words to explain Rashi n Urmi's curel greedness.. Confused they are beyond all limits.. Dead

Edited by -GiNa- - 03 February 2013 at 12:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_pikiiichuuXarina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top