Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged

The gripping Friday episode has revealed many things and left us with an idea of what may have happened in the past. But are things as simple as they look? Many of us are now very sure that Zoya is somehow connected to the web of deceit Raziya and Mamu has woven around Rashid. But there are things which are not adding up for me.

As per Friday's episode and what Rashid told Dilshad in that, that fire incident in the doll factory happened on Najma's first birthday and that was the reason Rashid left them the next day. This was supposed to have happened 17 years back, as it was clearly told in many previous episodes that they have been separated for 17 years. But according to the conversation of Zoya's Jeeju and Aapi, whatever had happened with Zoya's parents happened, 20 years back.(ref episode 7). So what actually happened to Zoya's parents 20 years back? Was it another fire? And was Raziya involved in that fire as well? This question comes to my mind because in a fairly recent episode, while Raziya was talking about something (I think Ayan and Humaira's nikah) she said 'I have never been defeated in the past 20 years'. That specific sentence about 20 years stuck out.

Another question pondering on my mind after Friday's episode is 'what exactly is the reason for Raziya and Maamu keeping Rashid in their grip?'

Initially I also thought that Rashid falling for Shirin was the reason behind everything that happened with Rashid and Dilshad. But things appear more complicated now.

In the conversation recorded in the doll, Raziya voice said that Rashid has put fire in the factory but unknowingly he has committed another crime as well for us and Maamu replied saying that "Rashid will now stay in our grip for the rest of his life".  And in the conversation between Raziya and Maamu on Friday, Raziya said that "by using that Raaz of doll factory we have kept Rashid tied to this house all these years but he has gone to meet Dilshad now, so I fear that, that Raaz is not enough to keep Rashid tied to this house''..so it's very clear that they have framed Rashid in a crime (which he committed unknowingly) so that he will be forced to stay with them and do as they bid.

But what was the motive and reason for Raziya and Maamu's desperation to keep Rashid tied to them forever?. Is it because of Shirin and her happiness? From Raziya and Mamu's conversation, it implies that it's something else. It cannot be just because of Shirin and her happiness. There is another Raaz behind this.

And in Friday's episode, Rashid told Dilshad that he had EVERYTHING with him but that incident made him loose everything he had. And when a man says that he had everything, it implies love , happiness and money as well. So Rashid must have been successful even before he left Dilshad for shirin. And from the property that he had made on Dilshad's name now, it's very clear that Rashid is a good businessman and knows how to make money on his own, which he has been secretly investing in Dilshad's name. So it's now clear that the reason why Rashid left Dilshad and went to Shirin was not because of a financial gain offered by Maamujan as we have previously thought.

So could it be because Rashid is the one who actually knows how to manage all the investments and business Maamujaan has and so he wants him tied to them because Rashid is the actual money maker?

Or could it again have some connection with Zoya? Could it be that Rashid was someone like a caretaker to Zoya and probably her inheritance after Zoyas's parents died in another fire 20 years back?

Did Raziya's web of deceit start 20 years back with Zoya's parents and three years later trapped Rashid in that web?

So many doubts… and so many questions are there yet to be answered for us and so much is there to be uncovered. The web is thick and it looks like there is so much hidden yet and what is being shown now is just the tip of the iceberg.

Edited by kaussar - 02 February 2013 at 5:52am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainirvmluthranshah21888ojas143newyorkgirljemiiguessimgreatJPRulessumreensuchishaheternalashaSyama_Luna6611ak-3308phKrystal001zam123kandygrovernotagainWhenInRomeshesherkobitasophie420asyaforlife_vineeta_shaz2009sparikhheera1702BlessedSouldauntless.-sumaiya-Laila2009-rajsua-chicksoup-KSGsmitten-ArpimugfanNisbahxNithiya95samadesprettyasjenSiddhi_--epiPhobia--raneebGroverAddictneenabinuWahian4lyfmango-frostshanakyasharanDreAblessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this the tip of the iceberg?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
nyc post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussarNisbahx

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

nyc post

Thanks Dear. pls give your views.Big smile

Nisbahx--epiPhobia--

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaussar

nyc post

cant figure all that out...just so confusing...ryt now my biggest concern is that there must be no MU between asya and i dont want zoya to go by ayaan's house

u write well dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussarheera1702Nisbahx

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaussar

nyc post

cant figure all that out...just so confusing...ryt now my biggest concern is that there must be no MU between asya and i dont want zoya to go by ayaan's house

u write well dear

Hehe Dear.. don't worry about Ayaan and Zoya.. it will be Asya only... There s many hints and foreshadowing.. i thought of including that part also in my post but it will become too long. thats why didn't.. see episode 7 again and the episode of Asad's first entry to the show.. there s many hints in these 2 episoeds alone.. They have paired Asad and Zoya from the very beginning.. In episode 7, Zoya's Aapi and Jeeju wonders what kind of a guy is destined for Zoya and next instant they shows Asad on dining table arranging everything as per his OCD... so AsYa are destined for each other.. don't worryBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyaforlifeNisbahxneenabinu--epiPhobia--

Syama_Luna

Goldie

Syama_Luna

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Well observed..
It truly is confusing Confused

kaussarNisbahx

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
okay maybe this 20 yr and 17 yr a blooper of CV's and its the same fire in which Zoya lost her mom. nice post

kaussarNisbahx

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSoul

okay maybe this 20 yr and 17 yr a blooper of CV's and its the same fire in which Zoya lost her mom. nice post

Yea it could be a blooper. But such a big blunder should not happen. That's the reason why i am thinking there are still many things hidden.Wink

asyaforlifeNisbahx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.