Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

Tete-e-Tete # 7 (IO) Missing each other (Page 7)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15807

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by DiamondLife

hola rimaHug
Punjabi food...Cool

i was leaving...want to finish hard cases..today..
Weekend bahut shanti hoti hai and am able to concentrate more
hi shastru I hate working on weekend
but had to this week
so wanted to dine out

rima u r engaging me in talkEvil Smile
me too...i thought after my third colleague will come back from vacation i will be fine..
but my chief changed the schedule...

me and my colleague, each of us have to work 2 days a week..Chief will take one day..
Before it was every third day..

Its fair since chief will be taking care of all headaches...quality issue, management etc...

Every weekend i say to myself..this is last oneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21rima

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 7818

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by arshi21

Arre waah...I love punjabi food! 

Sigh.

Waise even I had yummy parathas and club sandwiches a while ago.. ;)

So, what's up? 

will be in and out. Reading Keynesian theory. 

Ermm 
hi shreya
what is that?

 A school of thought in the area of economics. A guy called Keynes introduced it for some godforsaken reason.

I can never forgive the philosophers/inventors/scientists

Had no work in life and made the the life of their successors hell. What kind of life they did lead?

Ugh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLiferima

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15807

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@shreya:

certain areas of studies i still dont understand ..waht was the use in real life...
All those tough math formulas and theories..D'oh

Is anyone engineer here???..are they used in engineering???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21rima

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 7818

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

@shreya:

certain areas of studies i still dont understand ..waht was the use in real life...
All those tough math formulas and theories..D'oh

Is anyone engineer here???..are they used in engineering???

TELL ME ABOUT IT.

I just do NOT get the logic.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25032

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by DiamondLife

hola rimaHug
Punjabi food...Cool

i was leaving...want to finish hard cases..today..
Weekend bahut shanti hoti hai and am able to concentrate more
hi shastru I hate working on weekend
but had to this week
so wanted to dine out

rima u r engaging me in talkEvil Smile
me too...i thought after my third colleague will come back from vacation i will be fine..
but my chief changed the schedule...

me and my colleague, each of us have to work 2 days a week..Chief will take one day..
Before it was every third day..

Its fair since chief will be taking care of all headaches...quality issue, management etc...

Every weekend i say to myself..this is last oneLOL
ojh
welcome to the club of the overworked
vaise it must be tougher for you
as you have to manage more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25032

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by arshi21

Arre waah...I love punjabi food! 

Sigh.

Waise even I had yummy parathas and club sandwiches a while ago.. ;)

So, what's up? 

will be in and out. Reading Keynesian theory. 

Ermm 
hi shreya
what is that?

 A school of thought in the area of economics. A guy called Keynes introduced it for some godforsaken reason.

I can never forgive the philosophers/inventors/scientists

Had no work in life and made the the life of their successors hell. What kind of life they did lead?

Ugh.
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21DiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15807

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
@rima..
Only one solution..i have to increase my concentration power and finish work in less timeEvil Smile

Waise..i thought i was the  weakling for ARHI attachment..
It has given me heart attackes and high acid levels..uncontrollable..
Thank god..its gone nowCry..
now i am so scared of even imaging about ARHIDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15807

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by DiamondLife

friends enjoy..need to leave
bye shastru
we get to talk to you so essCry

i know..
but me is not entertainingLOL..
sometimes I just talk from no where

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~---~Best Friend CC#2~---~(IO)missing my friends

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Maria.   Replies: 1194   Views: 17437

Maria. 1194 17437 03 September 2011 at 6:27am by luv_nishal
|69th NMG|IO| Missing MAGIC! =(

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Fantasia.   Replies: 1207   Views: 28764

Fantasia. 1207 28764 10 June 2011 at 12:14pm by -Illusion-
MF CC#122 ~INVITES ONLY~ Missing old MFians =(

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 1227   Views: 24580

safeplacetoland 1227 24580 23 August 2010 at 11:24am by safeplacetoland
~~~~mayyurian forever 59~~~~ missing u RATI

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: sizzysehrish   Replies: 1205   Views: 21852

sizzysehrish 1205 21852 14 June 2010 at 7:52am by safeplacetoland
***~~~Mayurians Forever 30~~~"Missing MayUr/ArjuN"

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: MeriAashiqui.   Replies: 1201   Views: 19200

MeriAashiqui. 1201 19200 01 May 2010 at 5:21pm by ArTizAngel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index