Posted: 11 years ago
when i was a kid ...i used to love weekends
i was used to wait for them
  friday nights were like chocolate muffins
saturdays  were like black forest cake  ...yummy ...sweet ...creamy ...i used to enjoy a lot
sundays were like ...coffee cake...sweet but a little bitter in taste...

but now
fridays ....last episode of nbt during week with a dreamy precap  is like ...a glass of hot milk with a bitter tablet
saturdays  are  a glass of krela juice
sundays like  a coffe mug which is a little bitter in taste but it soothers our nerves ...

so  '    i love sundays  and more than sunday i love mondays when i can watch meghan ...nbt2

and to make my weekends better i watch nbt 1

how many of you feel the same way
click like  and comment to tell me your feelings

Edited by meerab22 - 11 years ago
Yeah! Exactly weekend are no more interesting... Nice post
omg  ...me ne itni mehnat ki aur sirf aik comment...wah wah nbtians maan gay
Ya i also feel the same, weekends are the most boring days of my week as i cannot watch nbt and meghan on these days 🥱, i just can't live widout nbt anymore. fri ka epi end hote hi , i am like very very sad😭 and everyone keeps on asking wat happened but i am just in nbt dream land .
Originally posted by shivangi838

Ya i also feel the same, weekends are the most boring days of my week as i cannot watch nbt and meghan on these days 🥱, i just can't live widout nbt anymore. fri ka epi end hote hi , i am like very very sad😭 and everyone keeps on asking wat happened but i am just in nbt dream land .
you know i hav started dreaming NBT
Edited by meerab22 - 11 years ago
Loved ur Post...😊
Weekends are no more interesting at all...
every friday, when the epi reaches the last segment,I really feel sad & irritated...
Saturday & Sunday...these 2 days have really become villain in my life...😆
Arre yaar mere mu ke baat cheen ley 😆

WATCHING ssn-1 👍🏼
NOT ONLY in weekends but everyday, I make sure i watch afew episodes of SSN-1, one episode or at least afew scenes!

THEY make my day, just like that...helping even more since i find SSN-2 too emotionally sad, more of runa-dhuna and i realy cant go to bed after watching MOHAN sad or crying... 😭 🥺

SO 4 chilling-up my mood i go back to SSN-1, where Monu was so carefree happy, Guru was funny and there were more scenes of MM
Haan yaar, am missing NBT like crazy today 
What is the name of the Flyover which collapsed and for which Amar Vyas was declared the culprit of the scandal?
Originally posted by archu_93

What is the name of the Flyover which collapsed and for which Amar Vyas was declared the culprit of the scandal?
maha nanda fly over