Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

veds275

veds275

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I know there are already a whole lot of confusions regarding the serial..but one thing that irked me was..Where is Gauri's dad ? Ashwini's husband to be precise ! Pratap Bhonsle(I'm not sure about the name ) ?? Well..he's supposed to be there..ain't it ? It's his daughters marriage after all !Confused

Secondly...I just LOVED the episode...For the first time I felt that the little ray of hope that made me sit in front of my TV at 7:30 daily was actually worth it ! And I just loved Manit's performance..He was bang on with his dialogues to or be it his expressions ! The episode belonged to HIM
Big smile

Edited by veds275 - 02 February 2013 at 4:35am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinasoapietintin0602Enchanted_jassiRaadhniAchava11hateme2rubyskriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri's Dad ?" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
First it was mohit ..now its manit ...
Garv is interesting ...lets wait n watch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275hateme2rubyskriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
AgreeEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275Achava11hateme2rubysk

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Right dear, it was manit' epi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275Achava11hateme2rubyskriyya6

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Garv / Vikram just rocked ... in awe with his expression n performance.
Can't wait for Monday's episode.

veds275Achava11hateme2rubyskriyya6

Achava11

Goldie

Achava11

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
yup!!!!! it was Manit all the wayLOLI think tonight will be another rocking episode1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275hateme2riyya6

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Yup Manit aka Garv aka Vikram was just fabulousClapClap , brilliant acting and expressions..Embarrassed..he is the sole reason iam watching the show and hey he looked hot too..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Hayeee...waiting for tonights episode eagerly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275riyya6

soapie

soapie

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I think the Production House and Sai Deodhar have finally understood that having 2 dozen actors in a show does not guarantee its success...rather concentrating on the eye-candy in the show is what gets its ratings up!

So they are just removing all the extra actors one by one...trying their best to be subtle about it!LOL First it was those two cousins of Gauri and then her foster father, Siddharth and the latest victim is Ashwini...she has also left for South Hampton. That means, she too is out of the show.

Now I think a little more trimming around the edges (read the likes of Nandita, the chasme walla guy, Amirta and her husband ect. ) will make the serial even more tighter and interesting. Its easier to follow when characters are few but interesting!

On another note, I do hope Atto Aaji doesn't become victim of this cost-cutting. I find her very amusing and for some reason, I am hoping that the general sharpness of her tounge and emptiness of her brains will make Garv very amused in the coming future!LOL

Edited by soapie - 04 February 2013 at 2:15am

veds275tintin0602Raadhnirubyskriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.