Qubool Hai

who was that

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

khwab31

khwab31

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Guys since the shooting of Dilshad...dont you think it was meant for her?...like the person who came to shoot Maryiam wasnt actually wanting to shoot her, it was made out by the cvs like this...Heres my take on it, i think since Rashid has all the properties on Dilshads name...Raziya found out about it,(remember when she was reading those documents in his room)...So she planned on killing Dilshad...and also think about the fact that he swore Zoya in english...why would a villiager or any of Maryiams family abuse in english...im sure this entire thing was planned for Dilshad...no Maryiam 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kari_1tishmaerrah6611ak-3308phtastahninWhenInRomeaathyashaz2009...Tanu...--epiPhobia--.SanVi.shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who was that" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kari_1

kari_1

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
DEFFINITELY, it could be  razia OR HER HUSBAND. Cus razia talked bout rashid going to meet dilshad n bout him knowing the Big secret and all. So could be her grumpyhusband.

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged

exactly,me too think that cv's are trying to misleading us by involving mariam into this matter...the bullet was actually meant for dilshad...

and zoya is again gonna to be blamed for this incidentCry...i am tired of watching asad misunderstanding zoya again and again and blaming her for each and every problem...really hope that asad's attitude towards zoya turns positive after this incident...

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
think it is raazia's work or it could be dilawar mamu

chikara

Groupbie

chikara

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
If he wanted to kill mariyam he had enough time after shooting dilshaad and before zoya came

khwab31

khwab31

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tastahnin

exactly,me too think that cv's are trying to misleading us by involving mariam into this matter...the bullet was actually meant for dilshad...

and zoya is again gonna to be blamed for this incidentCry...i am tired of watching asad misunderstanding zoya again and again and blaming her for each and every problem...really hope that asad's attitude towards zoya turns positive after this incident...

I feel hopefully all this anger that Asad has for Zoya will make him fall more in love with her...she always proves herself right again and again, hopefully each time he gets angry and realises she is right will add up to him feeling dumb and will fall more in love with her

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Yes I thought so too !!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.