Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Arijit007

IF-Rockerz

Arijit007

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Yesss, i am waiting to see her in that roop again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahakali again (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Yippee am so excited to see Sona gain as Mahakaali. Wow wow this is the best news. When will the promos come am super excited to see. Big smile

payelsonafan

IF-Dazzler

payelsonafan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
wow...great news ...but this time i want to see mahakali in a grand manner not like the previous mahaepisode...

sana_04

Groupbie

sana_04

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I am expecting much big.jaisa promo's mei grand dekhate hai waisa main epi mei telecast nehi karte hai.hope awesome ho.

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Cannot wait to watch this. Another ME so soon. I don't know to be surprised to or be happy. But very elated about the Mahakaali part. Please if there is a promo link somebody post soon. Tongue

Ranjusha

Goldie

Ranjusha

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Excited and elated with this news. Smile

Nishajos

IF-Dazzler

Nishajos

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
One of the best tweets from Nikhil. Excitement has increased three fold. Dancing

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
My nerves are eagerly waiting to see the episode. How sad I was thinking Parvati will no  longer be fiercefull anymore as she is happy now after getting Ganesh, but thanks to the CVs to make the show interesting even more. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.