Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Sonarika Bhadoria - The biggest fan of Rocky & Rambo!

Saturday, February 02, 2013 | 3:00:15 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 4 Comments

Sonarika Bhadoria aka Parvati of Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev reveals information about her crush…

Sonarika Bhadoria, who is playing the role of Parvati in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev has a great fan following. But who is the heart-throb of Sonarika? Well, he is none other than the Hollywood superstar Sylvester Stallone. 

She has kept all the parts of the film Rocky with her and she watches them whenever she gets time. Sonarika is a huge fan of the action genre like Chinese martial arts, super hero movies like Superman, Batman and Spiderman. 

Sharing about her madness for Sylvester she said, "I have grown up watching Rocky and Rambo. He has always been my favorite. I used to share my wish of marrying him when I was a kid. I still have a big crush on him."

"I love action and whenever I have watched these heroes jumping, fighting and performing stunts, I used to get an adrenaline rush and my father and my brother had to face it because I used to fight with them after that. it was like a dream come true for me, when I was shooting for the action sequences of Maa Kaali and Maa Durga. I felt like a super hero when I was up in the air and I also got to learn a little bit of sword fighting," concluded Sonarika. 

Author: Anwesha Kamal

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sindhu_usRanjushaIndu13Kavya.KumariSandytatsmeGopikaachand1234MrToolConfuser_Ms.Foxy.Angel_HowlariousNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonarika Bhadoria - The biggest fan of Rocky & Ram" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Guys plz comment on this TB article.Smile

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Not so suprising.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
i was rofling remembering something when mahadev took chhabela avtar in taruk van to break those rishi's pride many member said he was looking like rambo
and now i read sona's heartthrob is rambo

ahem ahemWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_04Gopikaajayvenkpritash05

sana_04

Groupbie

sana_04

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
DKDM is giving her a chance to fulfill her dream for fighting.lol...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gopikaajayvenk

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
So happy to read this article on Sona. Thanks IF for this awesome article. Comment on the article friends. Big smile

jayvenk

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
An article on Sona. This Saturday is turning out to be superrr. Party

Ranjusha

Goldie

Ranjusha

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
She loves action genre am surprised completely opposite to her onscreen persona.  Tongue

jayvenk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.