Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

MG FF- *Love Story* #3 Part 13_pg 66/ April 28

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
(c) 16anyaa.gurti  2012. All rights reserved

Hey guyss opening my Third thread here... I cant believe am here with THIRD thread for my first FF Star. Thank you all verry much for loving this concept. Hope to get ur love in future too.

PROLOGUE-
What is love? It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. Centuries have passed by, relationships have bloomed and so has love. But no one can give the proper definition of love. To some Love is friendship set on fire for others Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it. No matter how you define it or feel it, love is the eternal truth in the history of mankind. (credit- google baba)

What happens when little Maan and Geet fall in love without their own knowledge,when they are taught since long that they are the life of the other, nd how they face the difficulties that comes their way and overcome those unwanted situations.

So, here presenting to you all my new FF- LOVE STORY

(All credit for this superbb banner goes to my Sobia Di, Hug)

When I first met you
I felt like I had known you forever,
telling you my secrets
and what I didn't want ever.

you listened to me
I bet you thought I'd never end,
who would have thought
we would become more than just friends.

Over a period of time,
I got to know the real you.
A boy so caring and gentle,
with a heart so true.

You've survived your life
with hurt and loneliness by your side.
I told you I'd never leave

because of the feelings I have inside.
I know you
like no one I have ever known,
and sometimes I wonder
what I'd do if you were gone?

So I have decided
time answers all.
If it is meant to be
time will remove the wall.

I love the way we are together,
you can always make me smile.
Will it ever really be forever?
I guess I will have to wait awhile.

Time will reveal, what lies ahead
but always remember
what I have said.

Meeting you has changed my life
and I really love you so,
the feelings I feel for you
I am never letting go.

Remember me always
and I will too.
I always think of
me and you.

(credit to the uploader)

Edited by 16anyaa.gurti - 28 April 2013 at 12:26pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

nachuSweetestParimiyasingh1sstylishdollfatema_007Susegaddreamy4everBrown-Eyes_SnowFlakes_preeti.1deepali1022kiran_ratikabslockspunam2712impoojaverma_Chinmayi_sona-raiseemamarymaaniqraBDayGal-11Jangcluv.OneDirection.daredevilisbacksdlife19spvd-Orchid-goldenmoon

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Character Sketch

Geet - A cute little 5 years old girl... had seen many difficult situations till now and have only her mother by her side who loves her a lot. A tiny bomb in real and as active as a squirrel. Apple of Eye for all... all loves her to their dear life, admist her naughtiness. But totally pure at heart, cant bear anyone's tears, be it her maa or any stranger. So she is Geet, Geet Handaa.

Maan- He too is a 5 yrs old boy... a cutie, but verry quiet types. Have just lost his both parents in a car accident 15 days back. Still in trauma, isnt able to come out of that dreadful incident which snatched everything from him. his innosence, his fun-filled nature, all died along with his beloved parents. Pure from heart. Have all luxuries of life, love his daadima a lot but hardly express it. Lacks the art of expression... 

SO  HERE'S  OUR  "MANEET"

Rano
- A poor household worker... leads a hard life but want to give her daughter all basic comforts... Loves her baby daughter to the depth of her heart. Has no one except her baby. A sweet, tender, gentle and loving lady who would'nt think twice before showering all her selfless love on someone else than her baby...An epitome of purity, but her pure heart was'nt recognized in this mean world untill...  

Daadima (Savitri Devi)
- The eldest lady of the Khurana khandaan... which now only comprises of her and her great grand child, Maan... shaken by the sudden death of her son and daughter in law, worried for her baby Maan, she understands him more than himself, his every gesture is enough to tell her the further story. Sweet and extreme kind at heart... not at all among those proudy and outshining kind of wealthies. She is rich both from heart and wealth.

Edited by 16anyaa.gurti - 02 February 2013 at 3:55am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolnishnalParimishtysanam1234umiyasingh1fatema_007Susegaddreamy4everBrown-EyesushankitvcZohamaaneetdeepali1022kabslockspunam2712impoojavermaBDayGal-11Jangcluvsdlife19sona-raidaredevilisbackgoldenmoon-Orchid-spvd

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Edited by 16anyaa.gurti - 28 April 2013 at 11:57pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolSAI92shruthiruchsParimishtydiyadecembersanam1234ufatema_007Brown-Eyesdreamy4everdeepali1022ushankitvcsdlife19BDayGal-11Jangcluvimpoojavermadaredevilisbackmaaniqrasona-raiseemamarytamanna1391goldenmoon-Orchid-spvd

16anyaa.gurti IF-Rockerz
16anyaa.gurti
16anyaa.gurti

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

(Another cute banner by Dazzling Divz, had it since loong so finally putting it Big smile Tell me howzz it?)

This Update a verry special dedication to the birthday girl Beauty di (3295), Happy Birthday Beauty di, dont know whether u read this story or not, but here's a gift on this special day of ur From My and Sana di's side. A collective gift for u on this special day.
Love ya lotss, and miss ya lotss Cry

P.S.- Do Leave your reviews about me on my discussion board- 16anyaa.gurti's FF Discussion Thread

Now Enjoyy the Update Big smile

PART-9

After lots of convincing from Daadi Rano agreed to it, but only on one condition that whatever she'll be able to repay for it, she will once collected enough money. Now only breaking this news to both the babies was left, for which Rano and Daadi left to Maan's room.

Here, inside the room Geet sat on the bed with those red eyes and sulken face totally quiet unlike herself. Maan was trying really hard to cheer her up but then Geet was stubborn not to let go of that frown which was getting more deeper. Getting irritated with Maan's constant efforts, she gave him a dangerous glare signalling a big "leave-me-alone". Maan too sat there defeated next to her, and thats when they saw both the ladies enter discussing somthing important. Maan ran to Rano "Maa.. dekho naaa... Geet aise muh phula k baithi hai, mujhe bhi badi badi ankho sey aise ghoorr k dekhti hai" he said pouting while hugging his maa from her waist. Geet again glared at him scaring him a bit "dekhaa, ais..e. aise ankhen badi badi karke mujhe daraati hai yeh" he said looking accusingly towards Geet who have moved her face the other side still muttering to her babaji.

"Maan woh kya hai na humari pari apni maa se naraaz hai, issiliye aise gol gappe ki tarah muh phula ke baithi hai yeh."

"Rano, humari teacher se baat ho gayi hai, wo maan gaye, balki humne toh unhe kal hi bula liya, jitni jaldi shuru karenge utnaa acchaa. Haina???" It was daadi who broke this good newss to Rano, while Maan and Geet were left highly confused. Geet surely would join school but without the basic knowledge she missed these years were really important to be taught up before she enters the new colourfull world named SCHOOL. "Hmm, jitni jaldi shuru kare uttna accha hai " "Maa, konse teacher ki baat ho rahhi hai?" little maan said while tagging onto Rano's saari. "Maan bacche wo kya hai na humari Pari ke liye ek teacher ka intezaam(arrangement) kiya hai daadi ne, abb wo school jayengi toh wo kya kehte hai basic cheeze toh seekhni padegi na unhe" 

Suddnly they could hear geet scream who till nw was silently listening their convo and the mention of schul gave her a pleasant shock, "kyaaa hum sacchi schul jayenge????" she askd with eyes widened with a huge grin..

"kyu? nahi jana apko???" Rano said teasingly "Nahi..., humara matlab haaa jana hai..." rano and daadi chuckled with her cute baby reaction, whereas maans lips unknwingly curvd into a smile looking at their little pari's excietment.

After that geet was only out of control, it was almost like the little girl conquerd the world's happiness, her little world...

Rano and dadi couldnt have been happier than seeing their doll's happiness.

"maa abb humale naye buks aur wo copy bhi ayenge na, maan ki tarah"
"bilkul geet, balki ajj hi hum market chalte h, appke liye saara saaman kharidne" "nahi maaji, appne pehle hi humare liye bohot madad kar di hai, pehle hi bohot ehsaan hai appke hum par" "Rano, iss bar toh app bol li, lekin agli baar aisa kuch kaha to humse bura koi nahi hoga, samjhe app?" daadi said in a extra strict tone, making rano chuckle at it "Thik hai.. " Rano said with a gentle smile. "Toh done, phir ajj hi hum chalte h mall geet ki shopping karne..."

Everything was decided, in the evening daadi along with the two kids went to mall, while rano stayed back at home, saying she needs to take care of the other works at mansion.

All looked too fancily ammazing to geet, firstly she going to schul, then their visit to xtra magnificient posh mall of delhi, which appeard more like some random part of a new world, then on top of it all her new cute cute stationary items.. though daadi many a times told her to pick watever she want, bt still very politely and genuinely she kept all those temptations aside, she was a girl who never demanded anything. It was surely her inhibit morals from her maa that prohibit her from becoming greedy inspite all those hardships, fascination is always there, but she made sure not to let it go beyond. After their shopping, with just daadi picking everything for her pari, they had their snacks in Mc D, after which they retired to their mansion. In the car, the cool winds and the motion of the car lulled a already tired geet to sleep, with her head placed comfily on maan's shoulder sat beside her, while he secretly kept admiring her face, thinking she indeed is a li'l pari, too cute and sweet...

On reaching the mansion, daadi gently pickd geet in her arms and went inside after instructing the servants to bring all the shopping bags inside.

Tired maan too followed rubbing his eyes now an then, he badly wanted to crush the bed.
"Arre maaji, app log aa gaye, aur yeh kya geet(nervousely coming forward to take geet frm daadis arms) hume bula liya hota, layiye hum inhe kamre(room) mei sula k aate hai, phir maan ko sula dete hai..." "Arre rano, aram se geet ko sula dijiye, badi thak gayi hai shayad, tab tak hum maan ko change karwate hai" daadi carressed geet's head one last time, and then took maan with her.

Maan was too sleepy and jst as dadi made him wear his night dress, rano enterd the room with dadis medicines and milk. once daadi too retird for the night Rano lovingly pattd maan to sleep, while his fluffy was already snuggled beside in the duvet. Both slept hugging each other.

Closing the lights rano entered her own room exhausted and slept hugging her baby doll...

Rano was in maan's room brushing his wet hairs after making him ready in his T-shirt and pant.Little boy was having his winter vaccations from School for 15 days.  Once rano was done with it, giving a last glance at her boy, she smiled affectionately and kissed his forehead "abb humare maan hai ekdum ready" "maa, geet kaha hai?" the li'l boy askd rano with a confused face, the devil wasnt up yet, clearly the early bird of the house was late today due to the last nights shopping.. even after much efforts rano gave upon the task to wake her.
"Geet? wo toh abhi takk so rahi hai, ittni koshish ki uthane ki magar wo hai k uthti hi nahi, uff hum jaa k dekhte hai abhi unhe, shayad shehzadi ki nind puri ho gayi ho..." "Maa, mei jau geet ko jagane?" "App?" maan nodded innocently. "Acha jayiye, waise bhi hume maaji ko dawai deni thi". maan smiled delightfuly and hopped off the bed and ran towards servants quarter where his maa and Geets room was there, near the kitchen...

Someone else too followd maan who was none other than fluffy, lately maan wasnt paying much attention to the poor creature, which did upset fluffy and thus he followd maan everywhere possible, hoping to gain his attention.

(The ever so mischievious FLUFFY Wink)

Maan who sat on the bed near geet at the edge, was in dilemma whether to take this risk or not, dreading the aftermath.

Just as he sat with a thoughtful face, he saw fluffy run inside and straight to left side of bed, facing Maan.. Even before a horrified maan could warn fluffy, he barked loudly as if complaining to him. Maan somehow succeeded to pull him and shut his mouth, preventing him to wake sleeping devil... Fluffy who thought that gesture to be a way of affection towards him fondly startd licking maan's face, swaying his tail in a happy manner clearly avoiding maans pleads..
but then fluffys xpressions changd frm happy to confusd to anger..

Geet who was getting disturbed with the constant sharp noise, still drowsy threw her hand towards the source, shooing it, thats when it hit fluffy straight on his head, harshly bringing him out of his lala mode... and finally she had to wake when an uncontrolld fluffy started barking wildly at geet "Fluffy, sshh, calm down, FLUFFY" poor maan felt too helpless in frnt of him.. Fluffy kept wriggling trying to break free and scratch this so called girl who dared to hit him...

"Oyee kutte, kya hai, itni subah subah kyu bhauk(bark) raha hai? shoo jaa yaha sey"
saying so she tried pushing him which broke the last thread of his patience. next second geet was screaming loudly at him, as he caught hold of her possessd mushy.

"Fluffy, chodo usey.." Saying so Maan tried hard to free mushy out of Fluffy's clutches, panicking badly now..
"Aaahhh, chod mere mushy ko kutteeeyyy" she screamd loudly trying to pull it off the creature's teeth... Fluffy instead increased his grip ruthlessly trying to rip that cloth off... "Nanguuu, bolo na issey" poor maan was already having hard time controlling his dog. By now in tears, geet cried out loud in frustration "maaa..." and as rano enterd scared by the scream fluffy left mushy immediately making geet fall back on the bed with a thud...

With a glare maan shoo'd him off, whereas geet was crying badly now clutching her mushy closer to her chest ar rano picked her up in her arms worried. As a confused Rano looked at Maan, he described all about Geet-Fluffy tug of war for the famous mushy, and then geet getting slammed onto the bed due to fluffy's sudden backing off...

Geet's cries were subsided now. Rano tried diverting geet's mind "Geet, app kitna soti hai! dekho, bechara maan bhi appko jagate jagate thak gaya" "kya? nangu hume jagane aye the" asked the little girl picking up her head from maa's shoulder to look at maans face with a frown "Arre haa, wo toh me bhul hi gaya, geet dekho ajj me tayyar bhi ho gaya aur tumne to abhi tak brush bhi nahi kiya, kitni aalsi (lazy) ho tum" he ended with scrunched nose making a 'yuck' face "(whinning)hum aalsi nahii, abhi ruko hum 2 min me aate hai tayyar ho kar" saying so sniffing she jumped off rano's arms running into the bathroom.

PRECAP-

Maneet going to school Embarrassed BUT usse pehle Geet taking basic lessons from... Wink
(I know same as before, but forgive me, will pakkaa put it in next one Unhappy

###########################################################################

phew* finally updated part 9... tried making it as good and readable as possible. Pweasee tell me kaisaa hai Ouch

PS- for PMs add 16anyaa.gurti to ur buddy list Big smile

Edited by 16anyaa.gurti - 03 February 2013 at 5:49am

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raihottyangelshubhiguptamkd.70anitachandavar1jaasz_25Sofirahinaanavantittu75kavitha05cloudwalkerhgurti.7neetugarg123--Yashvi--maanlvsgeetammyicycoollathaaumita1993nibi_suchiaparnapodurisarika05priyankasweet21preet.harmantanya94amrinderkaur9PoonamTthendral_111queenbee001cutekananpreetymaaneetSweetestParikainturakirannadia-arshadshruthiruchssweet-mishtyParimishtynostalgicmoonp.maangiaa5678-gurtimaniac-diyadecemberahsaaspyarkamiyasingh1pari1689sahibasharmaRajshree12Blushingqueenkavya.sravyam-g19sheetalvasapingu.tingufatema_007pixelflower620mansi.tripathiambili123maanluverinsight555SusegadNeejuNirju99love4allcute-alyAlameluEza_analystshri12sobia4maaneetpalindromePreeti_MaaneetlovesiaCherishhalicia212misty_drastifanmannu_minniekiran_ratikabslocksushankitvcambeernritzy09_AngelSonu_mrk-1-Mitu--indu-Zohamaaneetpunam2712impoojaverma_Chinmayi_Sonia.KNzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19anupm04love2_soma-padmarao-shah10sona-raiprerna1maaniqra..Adeena..HansaNfreya123CutieTejuseemamaryAsh1991khwaishfanDesigirls12BDayGal-11JanlehrRami92daredevilisbackabinash079tamanna1391goldenmoon-Orchid-spvd

_SnowFlakes_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlakes_
_SnowFlakes_

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Congrat 4 new thread Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16anyaa.gurti

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
congrats for the new thread dear