Phulwa

never followed UT-ajay choudhary-TOI

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
heres artcile on ajay abt his roel & entry in UT.its a TOI article.

Never followed Uttaran: Ajay Chaudhary

By Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Feb 2, 2013, 12.37 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Uttaran|Rupali Guha|Phulwa|Junoon|Anurag Basu
Never followed Uttaran: Ajay Chaudhary
Ajay Chaudhary
Ajay Chaudhary recently found making headlines for entering in FilmFarm Production'sUttaran on Colors and getting married. In a candid talk with Ajay, he shared his experience, views about working on small screen for years now. Ajay claimed fame through essaying a pivotal in Phulwa and with Uttaran he has returned to the channel.

Tell us something about your character in Uttaran?
Though I can't reveal much, all I know is, I will essay the real Vishnu. I never followed Uttaranearlier therefore I am clueless about the past. So with real Vishnu entering in Bundela house something will get revealed for sure.

You sound every excited talking about Uttaran , why is that so?
That's true, I am very excited about working with Rupali ji, who is the producer of the show. I always use to ask her that why she didn't take me as any character in Uttaran post leap as I always wanted to doUttaran. Finally I am entering the show. So excited.

After essaying such a strong character in Phulwa, you have been seen doing cameos?
Actually, nothing was planned. Recently I did Junoon on Life OK, where I was narrated a strong character but unfortunately there was nothing to do with the role indeed. I got bore doing Junoon I would say. To clear, character in Junoon was a full-fledged role which was later converted into a cameo.
I am still clueless about my role in Uttaran because I usually don't ask questions to those makers with whom I have worked earlier. Rupali Guha and Anurag Basu are those. May be this cameo gets converted into a full role.

So don't you feel regretted about taking those roles which later on fails to appeal?
No, as an actor I don't feel bad at all. In fact I am use to it now. It's a system and everyone knows about it. It's in the game. So no worries at all!

Any different business plans apart from acting?
I had completed my masters in theatres so I don't know anything art from theaters and acting. So even if ever I plan to switch to any business. It would surely be a production house but before that, I need to earn more money.

We wish Ajay for his stint in Uttaran and successful future plans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
i don't know wat'd happened 2 both ajay & sargun who r v.happy doing such carp shows.UT is crappiest show & KHTV was crap tho now its still better but can't trust ekta. and hope in UT ajay's role doesn't remain a cameo & may bcum an impt. ckt.😊 

Thanks for sharing Dolly! ðŸ˜Š

Why did he always wanted to be a part of Uttaran? It doesn't as that great a show? Or maybe its because of the producer whom he has worked with before...khair, whatever the reason is I'm a bit surprised. But really happy to know that even he was bored of Junoon. Ajay, you weren't the only one and we are only just too glad to see you out of it. 
Now he doesn't feel bad if the role is not promising any more? Hm...don't know what to make of this answer. Khair. Wish him all the luck for the future projects and here's hoping he does better shows and characters in future. :)
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Dolly!😊

Phew! Glad to know he was bored doing Junoon and wasn't actually enjoying it, still find it weird that he doesn't ask questions about the roles! No wonder, he's been getting them like that...I understand that he trusts the makers but being professionals, I don't think they would find anything wrong in him wanting to know...wish he would be more deliberate in his choices and think of his career, it's just a waste of good talent to do whatever role he's offered. Sigh. Khair, hoping this one turns out good and we see him much better shows in the future.
tiny15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Thanks for sharing Dolly! ðŸ˜Š

Why did he always wanted to be a part of Uttaran? It doesn't as that great a show? Or maybe its because of the producer whom he has worked with before...khair, whatever the reason is I'm a bit surprised. But really happy to know that even he was bored of Junoon. Ajay, you weren't the only one and we are only just too glad to see you out of it. 
Now he doesn't feel bad if the role is not promising any more? Hm...don't know what to make of this answer. Khair. Wish him all the luck for the future projects and here's hoping he does better shows and characters in future. :)

anu this show used 2 b v.gud wen iccha & taps were kids & even it was gud post-1st leap. but later on it bcame a crap & still is a crap.
i m also happy that he also got bored wid junoon.😃
@bold i think he means now he has got habitual of the system. so he leave the show & go on.
tiny15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beebutterfly

Thanks for sharing Dolly!😊

Phew! Glad to know he was bored doing Junoon and wasn't actually enjoying it, still find it weird that he doesn't ask questions about the roles! No wonder, he's been getting them like that...I understand that he trusts the makers but being professionals, I don't think they would find anything wrong in him wanting to know...wish he would be more deliberate in his choices and think of his career, it's just a waste of good talent to do whatever role he's offered. Sigh. Khair, hoping this one turns out good and we see him much better shows in the future.

@bold yeah i also find it weird but he has worked wid these so trusts them.😊 tho anuraag basu is gud &  gives him gud roles like in horror nights's Talaash but can't say abt rupali guha bcoz of this crap show.
@bold purple yeah he shud  better choose them wisely.oderwise he"ll get junoon types  role or UT types.tho in UT i think he may've sum role.
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago