Qubool Hai

Asad : The culprit for Dilshad's hurt.

-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I know. Many people are blaming Zoya. Partly it is her fault, maybe. But maximum fault is Asad's. Ask me why? Dilshad had given him a kasam on Ayaan's matter. He happened to break it and see where it brought him. I just hope everything falls in place. Asad-Zoya end up together and so do Asad-Ayaan. :)

P.S - No bashing me. Just my thought. :|

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Kasam to me is promise that u dont break one's faith and trust..
its not like u break it and someone will die..

Yes, Asad is equally at fault for not telling Dilawar mamu's real face and soya's buried..He did mistake by not telling them the risk...

Asad did mistake by not taking action against mamu and help from police..
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Whatever way. Zoya shouldnt be blamed to such an extent. Asad is responsible too.
eshasrk thumbnail
If the shooter was sent by Dilawar than I feel both, Asad and Zoya are at fault, one for not telling Dilshad how dangerous Dilawar is and one for inviting Mariyam in the Khan household

And if the shooter was not sent by Dilawar, then none of the 2 is to blame
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i dnt believe that if u break a kasam then other person dies...lol

moreover i think asad didnt broke the kasam...

ayaan broke ammi's kasam...
Sanju_ARain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, Asad never broke his mom's promise. It was Zoya who kidnapped Ayan to meet Asad.. & then 2nd time it was Ayan who came to his house and Asad, like an ideal son.. sent him back saying he can't break his mom's promise.. Not like he went and met Ayan deliberately.. But again, I don't believe that breaking promises cost this much. Its not Zoya's fault completely.. but partially she is responsible for the current situation.. She should have informed Asad about Mariyum before hiding her in HIS house. Asad is to be blamed as well.. He should have informed everyone in the house and arranged for security when mamu gave him dhamki.. So, all are at fault this time.. & about Asad blaming Zoya after whatever happened in yesterday's episode.. its totally justified ! He is losing the most important person in his life.. his pillar, his mom.. I hope Dilshad don't die ðŸ˜­Edited by Sanju_ARain - 11 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fizzie..the word culprit sound so rude dear!!...no one has ever made an intentional mistake..neither be it asad or zoya..they are doing everything for the sake of others happiness fizzie..and so lets be very patient and not play this blame game.. after all its going to be ASAD & ZOYA  with whom we are going to travel for a year or more..so please...
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jaan ki kasam has some major importance in our lives sometimes, and jb ammi jaaan aisi kasm dein tou torne ka sawal hi nai uthta. 
but its just like any other superstitious thing k kasam torne se kch bura hoga, but many believe it to be true.  
well Asad and zoya both are at fault. Asad should have informed dilshad abt mangalpur incident after his Moron Mamu visited his home. it was high time to raise an alarm of precaution. 
where as zoya begum did her part in hiding maryam, she did rectify her mistake in sending her away as per Asad's instruction. BUT she should have called Asad, ASAP she saw maryam back with phoophi..

but then actions raise reactions, finger crossed for monday. 
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yesss asad is culprit becoz he was thinking abt his family  and zoya than mariyam he shld be hang till death what saY TM 

If Asad had been a real person and if he heard that i think he would have killed himself 

It was sooo easy for you to tell that a son who always keep his mother above everything is culprit becoz he killed his mother Wowww

and blamming zoya only is also not fair for me 
neither Asad nor zoya is at fault this time it was circumstances it was Dilshaad who brought mariyam back knowing everything from mariyam oviously if Mariyam  can tell her story then she would have told abt her fathers real face and that means Dilshaad already knew it and still she wanted to invite danger in her house then whats Asad and zoyas fault ?

i always see your post and i like most of them but this is the worest post i have seen from you in this forum  
an_k thumbnail
asad didnt swear on her he said ""If u promise me not to even think abt Mr Rashid then i can promise not to meet Ayaan""
Asad not once has tried to meet Ayaan after the promise first time it was Zoya who made it happen and Asad told his mom ...ThEN Dilshad talked to Rashdi Ayaan came to meet Asad ...Dilshad broke the first part so Asad is no more liable or under any peomise as first part comprised of ""IF""...so nothing on Asad