Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I know. Many people are blaming Zoya. Partly it is her fault, maybe. But maximum fault is Asad's. Ask me why? Dilshad had given him a kasam on Ayaan's matter. He happened to break it and see where it brought him. I just hope everything falls in place. Asad-Zoya end up together and so do Asad-Ayaan. :)

P.S - No bashing me. Just my thought. :|

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KoolKatztishmafee-feeerrahMeself6611ak-3308phluvushivin1raneeb--epiPhobia--GroverAddictNithiya95

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad : The culprit for Dilshad's hurt." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Kasam to me is promise that u dont break one's faith and trust..
its not like u break it and someone will die..

Yes, Asad is equally at fault for not telling Dilawar mamu's real face and soya's buried..He did mistake by not telling them the risk...

Asad did mistake by not taking action against mamu and help from police..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aniashreeMeselfSyama_Luna

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Whatever way. Zoya shouldnt be blamed to such an extent. Asad is responsible too.

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
gues all are at fault

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
If the shooter was sent by Dilawar than I feel both, Asad and Zoya are at fault, one for not telling Dilshad how dangerous Dilawar is and one for inviting Mariyam in the Khan household

And if the shooter was not sent by Dilawar, then none of the 2 is to blame

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-DiamondLife

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
i dnt believe that if u break a kasam then other person dies...lol

moreover i think asad didnt broke the kasam...

ayaan broke ammi's kasam...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_ARain-Fizzi-

Sanju_ARain

Goldie

Sanju_ARain

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Well, Asad never broke his mom's promise. It was Zoya who kidnapped Ayan to meet Asad.. & then 2nd time it was Ayan who came to his house and Asad, like an ideal son.. sent him back saying he can't break his mom's promise.. Not like he went and met Ayan deliberately.. But again, I don't believe that breaking promises cost this much. Its not Zoya's fault completely.. but partially she is responsible for the current situation.. She should have informed Asad about Mariyum before hiding her in HIS house. Asad is to be blamed as well.. He should have informed everyone in the house and arranged for security when mamu gave him dhamki.. So, all are at fault this time.. & about Asad blaming Zoya after whatever happened in yesterday's episode.. its totally justified ! He is losing the most important person in his life.. his pillar, his mom.. I hope Dilshad don't die Cry

Edited by Sanju_ARain - 02 February 2013 at 7:59am

-Fizzi-

sindu_gurti

IF-Dazzler

sindu_gurti

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
fizzie..the word culprit sound so rude dear!!...no one has ever made an intentional mistake..neither be it asad or zoya..they are doing everything for the sake of others happiness fizzie..and so lets be very patient and not play this blame game.. after all its going to be ASAD & ZOYA  with whom we are going to travel for a year or more..so please...

-Fizzi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.