Suggestions / Comments

TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 38

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Hello TB guys...

First i thank u guys u released an Buzz for our show Punar vivah of a New entry on our request

Now i have a query for you?????????..Is there any TB limit for any show means in one week only this much you should release...i feel not then why come u guys not issuing a one article on the twist that is going to happen in our show...We want our show fans on IF come to know what is the twists coming in our show so aren't we have that eligible to have an buzz for the upcoming twist in our show

I am seeing TB Guys u ppl release TB Buzz for other shows for just a small things too but u guys forgot about our show why???????? Is thjat our show is not a youth show.Gals don't drool on mills and boons...Guys i need answer form ur responsible people...

WHY THERE IS NO TB BUZZ FOR OUR SHOW PUNAR VIVAH ABOUT THE UPCOMING TWIST IN THE STORY

regards...

PV forum members

FIrst of all being a part of media world is very hard as u have to be the first one to give the news, once others have posted the same news u dont do. We did get the news about Heena entering and we did the news. Others sites got to know about some other people entering and they did the news.

Everyone keeps complaining that no news are published, TB are trying their best to publish news. There was a time where many PV news were posted apparently now it has became lesser. Because story line is still the same and we cant keep posting new articles on same story line each week, yash getting married, oh he is not getting married. Maybe he is gettign married etc.

Also whenever news are posted quotes and facts are needed as we dont want to mislead by posting any untrue story.

Again we will be trying our best.

Thank u Nadii for replying here..i too uderstand TB ppl job...we too ask a geniune article on our upcoming track.anyways i feel here we stayed in our limits and spoke if anything wrong iwe appeal sorry for that

Hope TB will look into our show tracks also

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_Silver-AarYaholic-Tahitien-moonilovepyaarvillager00-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 9)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged

FIrst of all being a part of media world is very hard as u have to be the first one to give the news, once others have posted the same news u dont do. We did get the news about Heena entering and we did the news. Others sites got to know about some other people entering and they did the news.

Everyone keeps complaining that no news are published, TB are trying their best to publish news. There was a time where many PV news were posted apparently now it has became lesser. Because story line is still the same and we cant keep posting new articles on same story line each week, yash getting married, oh he is not getting married. Maybe he is gettign married etc.

Also whenever news are posted quotes and facts are needed as we dont want to mislead by posting any untrue story.

@ Red : Sorry For interrupting in the convo  How can You say that we are having same story ?
Prashant died
Ansh got kidnapped by Prashant 
Ansh re-kidnapped
Yash confessed his love
Yash & Aarti to get divorced/separated
Yash's 3rd Marriage preparation  

So many of these High Points went by on the story  ..where some show just got a marriage track for almost 2 months and it still gets 2-3 articles every week.. it truly hurt us !!

Edited by -MaanKiThush- - 02 February 2013 at 10:23am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_Silverleenarana42-AarYaholic-Tahitien-moonaanyakunatilovepyaarshalini28villager00Ultimate-GCian-Thabassum-pickachuSurish

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

@ Red : Sorry For interrupting in the convo  How can You say that we are having same story ?
Prashant died
Ansh re-kidnapped
Yash confessed his love

So many of these High Points went by on the story  ..where some show just got a marriage track for almost 2 months and it still gets 2-3 articles every week.. it truly hurt us !!

true thushy... i respect the TB writers and the fact that it takes a lot of work to get the latest news... but this particular sentence just shows that atleast a part of the TB team has no interest in giving us news related to PV... there are have been so many high points in the show which have been reported by other sites but completely ignored by TB... i'm very disappointed with this reply... Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_Silverleenarana42-AarYaholic-Tahitien-moonvillager00ilovepyaar-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-pickachuUltimate-GCianSurish

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I can understand that it becomes difficult to get the most accurate news from the correct sources...this reason is acceptable, but We all have pointed out that the story has had so many major turns so far...

It hurts when the supporting cast of a particular show gets more attention and we have to beg around for our main track!

Thanks

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_Silverleenarana42Tahitien-moonaanyakunatilovepyaarvillager00-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-Ultimate-GCianSurish

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

Prashant died
Ansh re-kidnapped
Yash confessed his love

thushy u said absolutely when some shows get every week 3 or 4 articles with one subject why cnat we???????? This is a true one line bias form this IF and TB ppl

Shouting_Silver-AarYaholic-Tahitien-moonvillager00ilovepyaar-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-Surish

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=UltimateGcian]

Ok i understand what u r trying to say!

@Bold: Storyline is same??Other show which is getting article have the same storyline but their side characters r getting article while our main leads r not getting article!

We have not got article when our main villain died.This was when storyline changed.Right?

Shouting_Silver-AarYaholic-Tahitien-moonaanyakunatilovepyaarvillager00-Mrs.MSK-Surish

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Hello TB guys...

First i thank u guys u released an Buzz for our show Punar vivah of a New entry on our request

Now i have a query for you?????????..Is there any TB limit for any show means in one week only this much you should release...i feel not then why come u guys not issuing a one article on the twist that is going to happen in our show...We want our show fans on IF come to know what is the twists coming in our show so aren't we have that eligible to have an buzz for the upcoming twist in our show

I am seeing TB Guys u ppl release TB Buzz for other shows for just a small things too but u guys forgot about our show why???????? Is thjat our show is not a youth show.Gals don't drool on mills and boons...Guys i need answer form ur responsible people...

WHY THERE IS NO TB BUZZ FOR OUR SHOW PUNAR VIVAH ABOUT THE UPCOMING TWIST IN THE STORY

regards...

PV forum members

Hi Nadii,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to us, but I have to disagree.The track certainly hasn't remained the same. Yash's marriage was only brought up last week. Before that, there were so many things you could have addressed (i.e Prashant's death, Ansh's kidnapping, AarYa's divorce, etc), yet the TB writers haven't given us an article about any of that. It just screams bias to us.

In another forum, the marriage track went on for a month or more, the storyline remained the same, yet they got more than one article. In my eyes, this is unfair treatment. Our twists are countless right now, but you've only addressed one thing. When you didn't give us an article for the love realization/confession, we let it go, but now it's getting ridiculous. More and more high points have happened in the show and we're barely getting articles! The other forum gets articles on small things like romance? From my eyes, it looks extremely partial.

This post isn't meant to be offensive.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_Silverleenarana42Tahitien-moon-AarYaholic-aanyakunatvillager00-Mrs.MSK-pickachuSurish

ALEHA2011

Goldie

ALEHA2011

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged

I agree with my forum members other shows are having so many articles on little things an we hardly seem to get on wen we have so many twist going on.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_SilverTahitien-moon-AarYaholic-ilovepyaarpickachuSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top