Suggestions / Comments

TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 38

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Guys no need for this!
Let this IF be the bias.
Why r we putting efforts for their website?
We don't need to proof anything of our show and our leads.
So let them be bias!
We will not put any effort for their site from now.
What a bias behavior!
Even after we have told them our prob.
No one is helping us out this shows that how bias they r!
U guys want proof so just make post for the other show.
I'm sure u will get answer on that post soon and mods will definitely answer.

Yeah Pika...no more efforts from my side towards the weekly ranking unless they stop being biased and influenced by their likes

We have said this before and are repeating it...we have been tweeting/PMing and also mailing Nadii about the same..she opens your PM but doesn't bother to answer...:(

There's still a hope that someone will hear us and not still advise us to go for the way they keep suggesting every time to everyone because, the reporters there don't seem to be opening their mailboxes Ouch

Keep favouring the ones you want to and we'll keep chanting this

(P.S : Have not intended to hurt anyone)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_Silverilovepyaar-Thabassum-pickachuSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 8)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Hello TB guys...

First i thank u guys u released an Buzz for our show Punar vivah of a New entry on our request

Now i have a query for you?????????..Is there any TB limit for any show means in one week only this much you should release...i feel not then why come u guys not issuing a one article on the twist that is going to happen in our show...We want our show fans on IF come to know what is the twists coming in our show so aren't we have that eligible to have an buzz for the upcoming twist in our show

I am seeing TB Guys u ppl release TB Buzz for other shows for just a small things too but u guys forgot about our show why???????? Is thjat our show is not a youth show.Gals don't drool on mills and boons...Guys i need answer form ur responsible people...

WHY THERE IS NO TB BUZZ FOR OUR SHOW PUNAR VIVAH ABOUT THE UPCOMING TWIST IN THE STORY

regards...

PV forum members

FIrst of all being a part of media world is very hard as u have to be the first one to give the news, once others have posted the same news u dont do. We did get the news about Heena entering and we did the news. Others sites got to know about some other people entering and they did the news.

Everyone keeps complaining that no news are published, TB are trying their best to publish news. There was a time where many PV news were posted apparently now it has became lesser. Because story line is still the same and we cant keep posting new articles on same story line each week, yash getting married, oh he is not getting married. Maybe he is gettign married etc.

Also whenever news are posted quotes and facts are needed as we dont want to mislead by posting any untrue story.

Again we will be trying our best.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_Silverleenarana42-AarYaholic-ilovepyaarvillager00-Thabassum-..CountingStars-Mrs.MSK-Surish

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

LOLROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3416694

LOLROFL

Not really new LOL We got the ROYAL Ignore as always LOL

Pmed TB and tweeted Nadii 1000 times but No Use Sleepy Treat everyone same I-F Sleepy 

Please do check that article once again, they were tagged a day after when office opened. and no I didnt get a single tweet about this, Meli told me

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_Silver-AarYaholic-ilovepyaarvillager00-Thabassum-..CountingStars-Mrs.MSK-Surish

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

FIrst of all being a part of media world is very hard as u have to be the first one to give the news, once others have posted the same news u dont do. We did get the news about Heena entering and we did the news. Others sites got to know about some other people entering and they did the news.

Everyone keeps complaining that no news are published, TB are trying their best to publish news. There was a time where many PV news were posted apparently now it has became lesser. Because story line is still the same and we cant keep posting new articles on same story line each week, yash getting married, oh he is not getting married. Maybe he is gettign married etc.

Also whenever news are posted quotes and facts are needed as we dont want to mislead by posting any untrue story.

Thank You so much for the Reply Nadii, And we apologize for the frustrated comments on this thread :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_Silver-AarYaholic-villager00ilovepyaar-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-Surish

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Yes but what about yash and Arati  devorce this is a majour twist and it really calls for an article and when prashant daying that too been ignored royallyOuch why give other show a buzz for just romancing moments this passes every day in most of the shows with two married leads in love  including our yash and arati they never got buzz Confusedwhy this step child treatment we need some Logic answers LOL only confusion and feeling of being deceived remains Still didn't get any foudamental answers that left us with a feeling of satisfaction Shockedjust no hurt nor bashing ment from me so peaceBig smile

Ps thanks for answering our questionTongue

Edited by Prasadini - 02 February 2013 at 9:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-villager00ilovepyaar-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-Ultimate-GCianSurish

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Please do check that article once again, they were tagged a day after when office opened. and no I didnt get a single tweet about this, Meli told me

Nadii thank you for your reply and apologies from my side Smileme and other Pvians did tweet you .. Hope u remember we even questioned about new entires Article about dolly Minhas to enter Punar Vivah..so many high points went by without an articles like Ansh Kidnapped,Yash confessed his love,Yash & Aarti to get divorced/separated and so on..  when some other shows get 2-3 articles every week .. Hope you able to focus on Punar vivah too in the future  ... Thank You ! 

Edited by -MaanKiThush- - 02 February 2013 at 9:54am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AbiieShouting_Silverleenarana42Tahitien-moonaanyakunat-AarYaholic-villager00ilovepyaar-Thabassum-pickachuUltimate-GCianSurish

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Apologies from my side

And thanks for the (prompt) reply too...

Hope we don't resort to this soon Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_SilverTahitien-moonilovepyaarvillager00-Thabassum-Surish

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

PV forum members

Thanks Nadiiji.. as we also see some show's articles from mehendi to marriage and more marriage being covered, it's a wonder that we never had an article except when new entries come.. How is it that many marriage going on in one show get that much article? that was what is frustrating us.. One member already pointed out the past happenings in the track..

Anyway, at least we have a reply.. Thanks again..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_Silverleenarana42Tahitien-moonaanyakunat-AarYaholic-ilovepyaar-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-pickachuUltimate-GCianSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top