Suggestions / Comments

TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 38

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
we aren't asking you guys to provide articles for silly issues... we are asking you to provide article for the high point in the show damn it!!!  u see that...high point... we have new cast coming up in PV... we have new twists in PV... we have to get buzz... but no you can only give buzz to silly issues... who writes TB articles here?? tell her/ him to be unbiased... will you dear moderator??? i hope you do...
one more thing...  all the other entertainment media and forums know about the high point of our show... and IF doesn't !!! IF isn't aware!!!! ain't it ridiculous...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42Tahitien-moonilovepyaarvillager00lovely_nikki-Thabassum-pickachuSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 7)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
First of all i agree with all my pvians many Times this same thaught went through my mind each time i've looked at the articles here it's not a question it's just a confirmation of IF biasness Ouchand looking at today's article just confirmed this theory cause just one question just two lead married couple passes some romantic moments calls out for an article Confusedthen all shows with two married leads calls out for an article too agree LOLcause it's natural in all shows two married leads who more in love with eachother passes romantic filled moments LOLwe have seen this with punarvivah leads but you didn't give us a buzz Confusedour forum and our leads always lags behind only only because of buzz points Angry and all our forum members as an one united team puts out all their efforts and give their maximum to hit cm and increase activity and their efforts pays out each time as we see these two which almost always higher than number one even we are less followersClapand each time they escape with number one position scott free cause of biased buzzed points you have guifted them IF Shockedthis is a way of making mockery of one united lovable peaceful forum who works together as a family where there's no bashing insulting going on everClapClapClapand they have asked for one article to their lead you have guifted with four or five and if this is not being biased what isOuch I F mediators if you just wanted to keep other show at the top always and take their leads to the top (the expression by hook or by crook) just inform us and all other forums so cause everyone would cease to make killing efforts as we will understand it serves for nothing at allSleepybut just know we pvians will always remain united and loyal  envers eachother's Clapand our forum peaceful loving as always Clapeven if we have to be content to be number two which is exactly you wanted to keep our forum it resemblesOuchand i'm sorry if there's any harshness in my reply no harm ment from my heart just trying to point out the facts peace

Ps: thank you veena for this post you have the courageClap Clapto point out what must have been going through every one of pvians but i'm also sure in the minds of all other forums membersTongue
Also i would like to thank all my other pvians for the support you all ate showing our veenaClapClap
Jut proud to have friends like you Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42villager00lovely_nikkiilovepyaarpickachuSurish

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU VEENA

WE WANT JUSTICE

WE WANT ARTICLES ON OUR SHOW TOO AS OTHER SHOW HAS

PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR PLEA

THANK YOU VEENA FOR RAISING THIS ISSUE

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42Tahitien-moonvillager00lovely_nikkiilovepyaar-Thabassum-Surish

Shouting_Silver

Goldie

Shouting_Silver

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Agree wid u...
we are getting monthly once a TB article..this is not fair...
other shows getting weekly 3 Article... dont be biased for only one show...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

villager00lovely_nikkiilovepyaar-Thabassum-Surish

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I agree with my TM and all other PVians who work so hard to see PV on the top, as PV deserves it. Since new year the tracks are getting interesting day by day and all we got is one or two buzz. Cry

Is this fair? It's a BIG NO FROM ALL OF US. We also deserve all the buzz about each and every twists and turns that are taking place in PV.

Shouting_SilverTahitien-moonilovepyaarvillager00-Thabassum-Surish

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Guys no need for this!
Let this IF be the bias.
Why r we putting efforts for their website?
We don't need to proof anything of our show and our leads.
So let them be bias!
We will not put any effort for their site from now.
What a bias behavior!
Even after we have told them our prob.
No one is helping us out this shows that how bias they r!
U guys want proof so just make post for the other show.
I'm sure u will get answer on that post soon and mods will definitely answer.

Shouting_Silverleenarana42Tahitien-moonilovepyaar-Thabassum-Surish

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Guys no need for this!
Let this IF be the bias.
Why r we putting efforts for their website?
We don't need to proof anything of our show and our leads.
So let them be bias!
We will not put any effort for their site from now.
What a bias behavior!
Even after we have told them our prob.
No one is helping us out this shows that how bias they r!
U guys want proof so just make post for the other show.
I'm sure u will get answer on that post soon and mods will definitely answer.

agree fatima last time they tried they got one less than 24 hrs and three more article + video buzz as to show more love (biasness)i think it's like ask one we'll shower with article while us gets the royal ignoreDeador better they guifted other show with just romantic moments between the married lead in love for god sake this happened in all other shows too but none got articles if this is over doing it or whatShocked 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_Silverleenarana42ilovepyaar-Thabassum-Surish

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hey Folks,

Your queries have been forwarded to the Tellybuzz Team to be addressed! 

As mentioned time and again, please also contact tellybuzz@india-forums.com. 

Regards,

S/C Team

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaShouting_Silverleenarana42-AarYaholic-ilovepyaar-Thabassum-Surish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top