Suggestions / Comments

TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 38

lenageorge

IF-Dazzler

lenageorge

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

- When Prashant died, we didn't get an article
- When Ansh got kidnapped, we didn't get an article
- When Yash realized his love, we didn't get an article
- When Yash confessed his love, we didn't get an article
- When Aarti realized her love, we didn't get an article

See, so many high points went by without an article, and I'm sure that there may have been more. These are just what came at the top of my head right now.

Other shows:
- someone goes to jail, they get an article (how about when Paridhi went to jail in Punar Vivah)
- love confessions (we didn't get a love confession article)

...and so much more we didn't get, that other shows have got. We didn't complain until now, but this is getting ridiculous. It really seems like I-F is being partial.

Let me add some more .. 

"Yash & Aarti to get divorced/separated"
"dolly Minhas to enter Punar Vivah"
"Yash not to marry Ishita in Punar Vivah"
"Ali Raza Namdar to play Hina 's father in Punar Vivah"

its neither like the show is having a slow pace.. Its having some amazing Twists/ sequence then Why such partiality? Or If you want to some particular show to be @ #1 then why keep such a ranking Game.. ridiculous bias I-F .. Sleepy Im sure we Ain't gonna get any response for this post too .. asusual gonna get the royal ignore Sleepy

Agree totallyThumbs Up

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42Nxt_rockstarTahitien-moonlulujjjj-AarYaholic-ilovepyaargcluv-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-pickachuSri_RadhaUltimate-GCianSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 4)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
There are three new characters to be introduced in PV and this seems no big deal to TB team! When all other sites can cover and get these insights then how a big name like IF can miss these details? 
Some shows get articles on parallel tracks even and we have to crib about having news on main track! That's a pity!

Eliminate this buzz point thingy from television and celebrity ranking or give all the top shows who are going good in other fields of scoring system equal TB articles! That's it! 
Fair and just!  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42lulujjjj-AarYaholic-Tahitien-moonilovepyaarshalini28-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-pickachuSri_RadhaUltimate-GCianSurish

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

There are three new characters to be introduced in PV and this seems no big deal to TB team! When all other sites can cover and get these insights then how a big name like IF can miss these details? 
Some shows get articles on parallel tracks even and we have to crib about having news on main track! That's a pity!

Eliminate this buzz point thingy from television and celebrity ranking or give all the top shows who are going good in other fields of scoring system equal TB articles! That's it! 
Fair and just!  

that is wat i am asking TB writers and IF sweety be fair with all showsssLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstarlulujjjj-AarYaholic-Tahitien-moonshalini28ilovepyaar-Thabassum-Sri_RadhaSurish

Abiie

Groupbie

Abiie

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
well.. I agree...
We have a lot of stuff coming in our show and other sites have been giving almost one article per day.. And we got just one article on IF... Why???

I have seen articles here for minor things... But such big twists in our show and various new entries and why dont v get an article here???

I am sorry but this clearly looks biased!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstarTahitien-moonlulujjjj-AarYaholic-shalini28ilovepyaar-Thabassum-pickachuSri_RadhaUltimate-GCianSurish

AnushaGK

IF-Rockerz

AnushaGK

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
please dnt shw partiality here too.
It is 4th page.
Still we didnt get any reply frm mods

leenarana42lulujjjj-AarYaholic-Tahitien-moonNxt_rockstarshalini28ilovepyaar-Thabassum-Sri_RadhaUltimate-GCianSurish

yamunah79

IF-Dazzler

yamunah79

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
i totally agree and support this statement...why only punar vivah forum less getting TB article or video compare to other shows...there are so many twist and turn happening every week in punar vivaah show but the number of article being release is limit to one per week only or none at all.besides, the leads gurmeet and kratika always happen to be talk of town but we here rarely received any article about them also...when the leads are ignored so much...what will happen to the supporting artist in this show? we hardly receive any TB article about other supporting cast altough many event takes place from time to time...i am very surprise when other new shows in this IF given more importants and even updates given about the supporting artist without fail. whereas for punar vivah, the TB article or video only release upon request.the most upsetting part is that, when updates on major twist and turn neglected and main leads are not appreciated.what about the other cast of the show?Totally forgotten from my point of view...this attitude of the moderators give rise question in me the reason behind the biasness. is it because they wanted to preserve their favourate show and artist ranking in IF or truely due to negligence?

Nxt_rockstarTahitien-moonlulujjjj-AarYaholic-shalini28ilovepyaar-Thabassum-pickachuSri_RadhaUltimate-GCianSurish

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
yes veena agree with you TB articles only few  i keep looking Pv show related articles but yes very rare we get articles based on PV why is this partiality i don't understand. 

Edited by lulujjjj - 02 February 2013 at 4:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstarTahitien-moon-AarYaholic-ilovepyaar-Thabassum-Sri_RadhaUltimate-GCianSurish

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Well I agree with Veena and all my PV friends here!!

To be honest , IF is such a good place and TB always give a very apt and genuine info about the on going shows through its articles!! But since many days our Punar Vivaah wasn't receiving any articles though the show has been experiencing some high points and twists lately!! And one or two of the articles were misleading even !!

Why is this happening ?? Just have a look at the topdown list of the buzz articles on the PV forum...Its been two months or more we hardly get articles every week and within this period of time the story got unfolded in much different ways !! And its really all our members efforts in maintaining the CM rank@2 with just TRP buzz article every week !!

So stop creating such bias environment and kindly be considerate!! Shower equal concern to all the shows on IF!!! And we do not insist u to release articles every week but we expect u to produce buzz articles atleast during the major twists and turns in the story !! And I hope U guys doesn't give us fair enough chance to come back with these kind of advices again!!Big smile

Thankyou!!

Edited by cssudha - 02 February 2013 at 5:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstarTahitien-moon-AarYaholic-shalini28ilovepyaar-Thabassum-pickachuSri_RadhaSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top