Suggestions / Comments

   

TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 38

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Joined: 19 April 2011

Posts: 9896

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by villager00

Originally posted by J.M.Singh

Almost everyday when i log on to IF i see a new article on one show. TB YOU  ARE VERY BIAS

Sad but there's nothing we can do, Josh dear..
let them continue feeding nonsense article milk to their star baby Winkcause one of these days they'll get sick and tired of baby feeding or the baby would start to throw back at them then only they'll get their eyes openedDeadtill then we just have to be contented being one of the ignored babies and having them as a wicked step mother Ouchyou get what i mean Josh and Enid Winkor may be mittlas should give a strong dose of cloud number nine romance as it seems that's the only thing that interest these TB peopleAngrywell for me only reality of the show counts not worth ruining perfect good show like punarvivah for the attentions of obviously prefencial superficial and biased people of TB Deadthey truely deceived me to a hightest point by their ignorance towards some shows and preference towards some showsDeadyou TB people should really come back to real world and take a real dose of reality heck and start treating everyone equally or it'll just blow up in your faces stop feeding and mothering your number one baby and give step mother treatment to other childrens of IF give all your equal attentions to all your childrenCryand also this forum would be devided cause of your biasness and whole IF would go down the drain cause of you guys

Edited by Prasadini - 21 February 2013 at 5:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-villager00

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 37)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Joined: 13 April 2012

Posts: 11157

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasadini

Originally posted by villager00

Originally posted by J.M.Singh

Almost everyday when i log on to IF i see a new article on one show. TB YOU  ARE VERY BIAS

Sad but there's nothing we can do, Josh dear..
let them continue feeding nonsense article milk to their star baby Winkcause one of these days they'll get sick and tired of baby feeding or the baby would start to throw back at them then only they'll get their eyes openedDeadtill then we just have to be contented being one of the ignored babies and having them as a wicked step mother Ouchyou get what i mean Josh and Enid Winkor may be mittlas should give a strong dose of cloud number nine romance as it seems that's the only thing that interest these TB peopleAngrywell for me only reality of the show counts not worth ruining perfect good show like punarvivah for the attentions of obviously prefencial superficial and biased people of TB Deadthey truely deceived me to a hightest point by their ignorance towards some shows and preference towards some showsDeadyou TB people should really come back to real world and take a real dose of reality heck and start treating everyone equally or it'll just blow up in your faces stop feeding and mothering your number one baby and give step mother treatment to other childrens of IF give all your equal attentions to all your childrenCryand also this forum would be devided cause of your biasness and whole IF would go down the drain cause of you guys

Prasu, i can't believe you are saying this when you also watch the otherLOLLOLLOL..
Well, maybe they will only stop until milk runs out or baby grows too old for feeding and cuddling.. 
And us Cinderella gets to marry the princeROFL

Wicked stepmotherLOLLOLLOL.. 


Edited by villager00 - 21 February 2013 at 11:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahitien-moon-AarYaholic-

lenageorge

IF-Dazzler

lenageorge

Joined: 11 November 2011

Posts: 3916

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
pls let them feed ther favorite baby as much as tdy want.it's useless to voice over against this partilaity to biased ppl.rather try to increse our activity in our forum ,wasting our precious time here.we hv to show them w/o buzz article also we can survive,we being adopted babies r stronger than d their own.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyBgud-AarYaholic-Tahitien-moonvillager00

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Joined: 13 April 2012

Posts: 11157

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lenageorge

pls let them feed ther favorite baby as much as tdy want.it's useless to voice over against this partilaity to biased ppl.rather try to increse our activity in our forum ,wasting our precious time here.we hv to show them w/o buzz article also we can survive,we being adopted babies r stronger than d their own.

we are like Yash's characterLOLLOLLOL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyBgud-AarYaholic-Tahitien-moon

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Joined: 25 March 2010

Posts: 6308

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
It's Gurmeet Birthday TB! We haven't even get an article on that! Not fair! really not fair!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyBgud-AarYaholic-

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Joined: 19 April 2011

Posts: 9896

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
U
Originally posted by villager00

Originally posted by Prasadini

Originally posted by villager00

Originally posted by J.M.Singh

Almost everyday when i log on to IF i see a new article on one show. TB YOU  ARE VERY BIAS

Sad but there's nothing we can do, Josh dear..
let them continue feeding nonsense article milk to their star baby Winkcause one of these days they'll get sick and tired of baby feeding or the baby would start to throw back at them then only they'll get their eyes openedDeadtill then we just have to be contented being one of the ignored babies and having them as a wicked step mother Ouchyou get what i mean Josh and Enid Winkor may be mittlas should give a strong dose of cloud number nine romance as it seems that's the only thing that interest these TB peopleAngrywell for me only reality of the show counts not worth ruining perfect good show like punarvivah for the attentions of obviously prefencial superficial and biased people of TB Deadthey truely deceived me to a hightest point by their ignorance towards some shows and preference towards some showsDeadyou TB people should really come back to real world and take a real dose of reality heck and start treating everyone equally or it'll just blow up in your faces stop feeding and mothering your number one baby and give step mother treatment to other childrens of IF give all your equal attentions to all your childrenCryand also this forum would be devided cause of your biasness and whole IF would go down the drain cause of you guys

Prasu, i can't believe you are saying this when you also watch the otherLOLLOLLOL..
Well, maybe they will only stop until milk runs out or baby grows too old for feeding and cuddling.. 
And us Cinderella gets to marry the princeROFL

Wicked stepmotherLOLLOLLOL.. 
nope Enid i don't watch at all their star baby too filmy for my taste Winkknow what's going on as i stalk them like they do with us just to know the compitition it's always healthy to know what's running aroundEmbarrassedglad you liked my comparisons Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyBgud-AarYaholic-villager00

ladyBgud

IF-Dazzler

ladyBgud

Joined: 23 July 2012

Posts: 2665

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

It's Gurmeet Birthday TB! We haven't even get an article on that! Not fair! really not fair!Cry

they forgot to make one for their rajkumari a month back so i think they will do the same for GCLOLLOLLOL.. 


Edited by ladyBgud - 23 February 2013 at 2:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

villager00

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Joined: 13 April 2012

Posts: 11157

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
for the first time, they decided GC is still a big crowd puller for IF that they made an article for his birthdayBig smile

Thank you ( _ ) B writers for thatSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyBgud-AarYaholic-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
india-forums giving me headache aitor-metrowzer 6 512 12 October 2011 at 1:54pm
By ruky786
Asian Forums Banner Contest-mods plz chk -Jahnvi- 2 419 10 October 2011 at 5:45pm
By -Jahnvi-
India Forums is NOT HEALTHY fan forum ZahariliBichoo 0 661 10 August 2011 at 2:13pm
By ZahariliBichoo
my forums organisation suggestion -Priya- 1 391 11 July 2011 at 3:22am
By serendipity.
IF India-Forums had Made it few years back Neetu_GirlPower 2 412 07 June 2011 at 6:26am
By Neetu_GirlPower

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.