Suggestions / Comments

TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 38

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faria86

Originally posted by Prasadini

Originally posted by faria86

dear agree with u 
i'm fan of both  top 2  shows 

& TB plzz look into the matter & be fair with all the show & all fans 
 IF should give all shows equally articles or they should remove buzz points from CM & IF ranking post
& OMG i just saw the date of ur topic i thought u made it yesterday but u have made it in 2nd feb & they haven't reply yet 

vijay plzzz do reply fans  

please dear just only one request from the bottom of my heart please don'tdrag  this other forum here cause we really had hard time with some of their members comming here bashing our show cause we were asking for equality for articles and even went far enough to insult our members who were always respectfull towards her Clapif you look at the all pages you will know whoDeadso please kindly leave pvians and our thread out of this other forums problems cause sincierel me for one truely care nor give one second of my time for their cause because they are not really worth it because they never really gave pvians the respect what pvians being showing since the bigning of their showOuch and we came to a point where we turn blind eye to them and put an invisible curtains to their bashingClapand i'm also sure these are the same thaughts of my all other sweet pvians
i'm sorry if i sounded harsh with my wardsEmbarrassed no insult nor bashing mentTonguejust pointing that it's not our problem regarding whatever going with them so peace dearHug

dear i just edited my comment 
& i'm sorry if my comments hurt u or any of PVians in any way bcoz my intention wasn't that  Smile neither my request was for other show bcoz for that i have made a post for that 
& plzz don't say sorry i can understand Smile
i have read the whole pages thanks 4 telling me about it bcoz i peace loving person & i prefer stay away from fights & all  & i can understand with my comment regarding other show too fans may get it wrong but thanks for reply Hug

i have edit my comment Smile
thank you sooo much my dear fariaHugand dear you didn't hurt our feelingsTongueit's ok

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86Ultimate-GCian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 34)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@ Prasadini aww no need to say thanks dear Hug
& @  UltimateGcian that's really sweet of u Smile
& thanks for understanding me Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahitien-moon

ladyBgud

IF-Dazzler

ladyBgud

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I now conclude that tb writers have no interest with all the other show's except when they want toBig smile
Even if other shows have excellent plots going on, and I am not talking of PV alone, if it is not a crowd drawer for their site promotion, it is of no use to themTongue
We are patient and we will keep on waiting, maybe till the cows come home or pigs lay eggsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahitien-moon-AarYaholic-Ultimate-GCian

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
If TB being biased again they say no new twist in the punarvivah well got news for you buzzing hott on all internet " Akash will try to kill yash " it's the newest twist why we didn't get this buzzing hot news from you guys why outside here you started being biased again haa  there are twists in all shows so be equal when giving articles of  twists in shows please

Punar Vivah-Zindagi Milegi Dobara
??????????-???????? ?????? ??????
Remarriage-Life Will Meet Second Time
Punar Vivah Logo.png
Punar Vivah Logo.png

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ultimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasadini

If TB being biased again they say no new twist in the punarvivah well got news for you buzzing hott on all internet " Akash will try to kill yash " it's the newest twist why we didn't get this buzzing hot news from you guys why outside here you started being biased again haa  there are twists in all shows so be equal when giving articles of  twists in shows please

Prasu TB ppl are partial they will never listen to us

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Right now, there is twist after twist going on in PV, but no, you continue to give your favourite forum articles while the other shows suffer because of your partiality.

Euphoria.Ultimate-GCian

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Arre Nai Re! Punar Vivah is STILL Stuck On Yash Ji's Third Marriage for the last 1 month na!Stern Smile Why will PV Get any articles? Sleepy
Honestly, why the display of Biased behaviour here man. Give us fair articles! >_<

Euphoria.Ultimate-GCian

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Punar Vivah Logo.png
Punar Vivah Logo.png

Post Reply New Post

Go to top