Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-
Originally posted by ilovepyaar
- When Prashant died, we didn't get an article
- When Ansh got kidnapped, we didn't get an article
- When Yash realized his love, we didn't get an article
- When Yash confessed his love, we didn't get an article
- When Aarti realized her love, we didn't get an article
See, so many high points went by without an article, and I'm sure that there may have been more. These are just what came at the top of my head right now.
- someone goes to jail, they get an article (how about when Paridhi went to jail in Punar Vivah)
- love confessions (we didn't get a love confession article)
...and so much more we didn't get, that other shows have got. We didn't complain until now, but this is getting ridiculous. It really seems like I-F is being partial.
Let me add some more ..
"Yash & Aarti to get divorced/separated"
"dolly Minhas to enter Punar Vivah"
"Yash not to marry Ishita in Punar Vivah"
"Ali Raza Namdar to play Hina 's father in Punar Vivah"
its neither like the show is having a slow pace.. Its having some amazing Twists/ sequence then Why such partiality? Or If you want to some particular show to be @ #1 then why keep such a ranking Game.. ridiculous bias I-F .. Im sure we Ain't gonna get any response for this post too .. asusual gonna get the royal ignore
Yup, you're right. And this is only for the current track, there have been much more from the previous tracks, that have been ignored. How about Paridhi's one night with the producer, that is a huge point in PV too, but we didn't get a single article about that. We also didn't get an article when Yash/Aarti and the kids were pretty much disowned by the family. It's really unfair that one show is getting 3 - 4 articles a week on meaningless things, whereas PV has a lot of new entries and huge twists occurring right now, yet we get one extremely controversial article which gave us the wrong information.