Suggestions / Comments

TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 38

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

EVERYONE

Look at this...it does take time to reform...but yeah, I'm happy Dancing

Gurmeet and Punar Vivah has not been tagged Ermm its not showing up in the Main Form Ermm + Yash-Aarti Divorced ages back Ermm

New Delhi, Feb 4 (IANS) Actors Heena Parmar and Dolly Minhas will be joining the cast of TV show "Punarvivaah", which is likely to witness a few dramatic twists and turns in its forthcoming episodes.

They will brew trouble in the lives of protagonists Yash and Aarti, essayed by actors Gurmeet Chaudhary and Kratika Sengar, respectively.

In the upcoming track of the show, Yash will find himself being forced to divorce Aarti and marry another woman to save little Ansh.

Heena will step in to play the character of Ishita, the handicapped girl whom Yash is forced to marry, while Dolly will be seen in the role of a mother to drive Aakash.

"I am delighted to be cast as Ishita in 'Punarvivaah'. It is a pleasure to work with talented and established actors like Gurmeet and Kratika. My role, though that of a handicapped girl, will emerge to have shades of grey eventually. It is a challenge I am looking forward to," Heena said in a statement.

Dolly admits she plays a "somewhat negative role".

"But to call my character a villain would be pushing the truth. I believe that my character is only fulfiling her duties as a mother... I can't wait to see how my character develops on screen and am looking forward to this new role," said Dolly.

The show airs on Zee TV.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahitien-moon-AarYaholic-ilovepyaarvillager00Ultimate-GCian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 24)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
maybe they will run it on the main forum after the episodes are shown Stern Smile
and tag GC and PV after the alloted time for commenting..

oh! let's forget it, it's old news that's why it's not showing anywhere.
Another point proven Big smile

Edited by villager00 - 04 February 2013 at 1:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-ilovepyaarUltimate-GCian

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Guys the article is a IANS article posted some time back and as office closed now it will be tagged and picture will be added tomorrow morning

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
we got a article but kinda disappointing one

GC & PV not tagged
old news like divorce of yash & aarti has happened a long back
not happy with this article Disapprove
and article not even showed on homepageUnhappy

it seems we were complaining so they gave us this article so that we don't complain anymore really disappointing

PS- this is not to offence anyone

Edited by miti16295 - 04 February 2013 at 1:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-ilovepyaarshalini28Ultimate-GCian

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
this thread has close to 4000 views. ShockedThumbs Up

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you mediators for listening to our quiery Partyand thank you all pvians for supporting this struggle for equality Hugand congrats for this small victory Dancingsmall it may be but a one step forward as the same LOLwhich was made possible by our ever strong UNITY Cooland most of all our love respect and loyalty towards each others Coolas well as our forum and our showClapkeep shining my
Pvians the only bright  stars of the dark universe called india forumsStarStarStarbut let's not stop here with this small victory friends lets continue with our struggle for full equality without letting gooo bravooo again my sweetiesWink

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Guys the article is a IANS article posted some time back and as office closed now it will be tagged and picture will be added tomorrow morning

Guys without fail plz tag GC and PV in the article when ur office open up and make it show in the main forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-ilovepyaar

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

and when will your tomorrow comes exactly ji?? these IF timings are a messConfused so confused with them...Confused please make it sooner ji...

Edited by anushaarja - 04 February 2013 at 9:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaarUltimate-GCian

Post Reply New Post

Go to top