Suggestions / Comments

TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 38

Page 1
Page   of 38
Page 3 Page 38

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
- When Prashant died, we didn't get an article
- When Ansh got kidnapped, we didn't get an article
- When Yash realized his love, we didn't get an article
- When Yash confessed his love, we didn't get an article
- When Aarti realized her love, we didn't get an article

See, so many high points went by without an article, and I'm sure that there may have been more. These are just what came at the top of my head right now.

Other shows:
- someone goes to jail, they get an article (how about when Paridhi went to jail in Punar Vivah)
- love confessions (we didn't get a love confession article)

...and so much more we didn't get, that other shows have got. We didn't complain until now, but this is getting ridiculous. It really seems like I-F is being partial.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstarlulujjjj-AarYaholic-shalini28SaiSSri_RadhaUltimate-GCian-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-pickachuSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Team show interest in all show forums (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Veena for this post!Big smile

It's true that IF is being biased since many days about TB articles! Punar Vivah from last one month is grabbing eye balls of masses and IF seems unaware of all this! There are very few TB buzz about the show in such high drama pace! Ouch

Articles do help people to get glued and aware about what is happening or what is gonna happen in show! Like any other show, PV fans do wait for these! Despite of being number 2 show on IF, PV is very much neglected by TB! Ouch

If names are not be mention then other leading show in IF ranking gets TB articles even about minute events! So it's clear that how PV ends up lagging in buzz point and settles up for second position. Buzz points make that difference that ranking does get affect! 

Then what most appropriate word other then ignored and bias I can use here! It's last resort that we PV fans have to complain about this! If we will be getting enough TB articles like other show then there would be no need of such complaint! Stern Smile

Every week like every other show, we too await for TB articles and BTS especially when show is featuring so many new twists and turns! Embarrassed

We too are interesting in getting articles about upcoming romance in our lead pair! you know like "cherry on top*Tongue

Please attend this grievance and stop this ignorance towards our show! 
It's humble request!Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42lulujjjj-AarYaholic-SaiSshalini28ilovepyaar-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-pickachuSri_RadhaUltimate-GCianSurish

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Hi TB team!!

I want transparency on the basis of publising an article.

As you are aware, one of the component of CM ranking is buzz points. And the only way a show can get buzz points is if IF decides to publish an article about the show. Therefore, the IF team definitely have some influence on the ranking system. And what  I would like to believe is that the TB team is impartial in deciding what articles to publish. Because if the IF team is not impartial, then there is no point in having the ranking system right?  The show with the most articles would most likely be the show to rule the chart since they are getting all the buzz points...

As a member of this forum, I would like to know if there is a protocol in place in deciding what articles to publish. Because I do wonder why there are so many other various publications that publish articles about the show that I am watching currently while it hardly gets any articles publish on IF.  

Please do send this to the the rightful person to address the query. And do bear in mind that it would defeat the purpose of having a suggestion/comments section if no one is going to attend to any of it. Wink

Thanks!!

Regards,
A Democrat!!  

Nxt_rockstarTahitien-moonlulujjjj-AarYaholic-SaiSilovepyaar-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-pickachuSri_RadhaUltimate-GCianSurish

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
 Agree with u veena !! 
Some Particular show get 3-4 articles every single week and the leads too ..here No one ever care about Gurmeet,Kratika,Punarvivah ...We having so many Twists and Turns in the story ..so many new entries in the story ..then why the heck No articles for us Sleepy Dont test our patience .. we were so polite all these days but this is high time !!! Treat everyone same or else don't include the article buzz for ranking -_- 

Nxt_rockstarTahitien-moonlulujjjj-AarYaholic-SaiSshalini28ilovepyaar-Thabassum-pickachuSri_RadhaUltimate-GCianSurish

shalini28

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini28

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

See, so many high points went by without an article, and I'm sure that there may have been more. These are just what came at the top of my head right now.

Other shows:
- someone goes to jail, they get an article (how about when Paridhi went to jail in Punar Vivah)

...and so much more we didn't get, that other shows have got. We didn't complain until now, but this is getting ridiculous. It really seems like I-F is being partial.
Saffi agree with u dear. for all the high points mentioned above we didnt get any article. seriously this is the  limit . this is nothing but partiality. why are Gurmeet, Kratika and Punar Vivah neglected???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstarTahitien-moonlulujjjj-AarYaholic-ilovepyaarSaiSSri_RadhaUltimate-GCianpickachuSurish

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Other shows:

yash divorced arthi we dint get article ...but hug becums article Stern Smile

leenarana42Nxt_rockstarTahitien-moonlulujjjj-AarYaholic-SaiSUltimate-GCianSri_RadhapickachuSurish

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Originally posted by shalini28

Other shows:

Saffi agree with u dear. for all the high points mentioned above we didnt get any article. seriously this is the  limit . this is nothing but partiality. why are Gurmeet, Kratika and Punar Vivah neglected???

Another forum is getting articles for every small thing happening in their show, but we're barely getting any...

A show takes the "bollywood" route, and they get an article, where a character dies. Hello, maybe Prashant's death wasn't bollywood enough, but at least it was realistic, and the fact of the matter is that he died, it's a HUGE point for our show, but we didn't get an article.

For one marriage that isn't even between the leads, that same forum got more than one article. An article for a mehendi ceremony and an article for them tying their knot. We didn't even get one article for Yash and Aarti's marriage. If this isn't partiality, what is?

Edited by ilovepyaar - 02 February 2013 at 3:38am

Tahitien-moonNxt_rockstarlulujjjj-AarYaholic-shalini28SaiSSri_Radha-Thabassum-pickachuSurish

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

lulujjjjNxt_rockstarTahitien-moonilovepyaarSaiSUltimate-GCianSri_Radha-Thabassum-pickachuSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top