Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I agree with my forum members other shows are having so many articles on little things an we hardly seem to get on wen we have so many twist going on.

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post!

IF sometimes is very very very very very very very very very very very BIASED
Edited by J.M.Singh - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
India Forum ostensibly sees PV as a threat to their patisserie hence the reason they are flagrantly refusing to promote it . Their main objective is for PV to garner less TRPS so that it will be deleted from Zeetv as sooner than we think!
-Nadii- thumbnail
Guys before blaming us lets think about all the running shows currently, many of them are not at all in the NEws. THey hardly get a news per month.

Some sites may have been giving many news about PV but again then their focus has been on 1-2 shows, where we are trying to give news about the whole TV industry.

Again as said earlier we are trying our best. Things cant change over day as the work we have to put in it is much harder. Quotes, facts and stories, it is not as easy at it looks to give a story.

Edited by -Nadii- - 11 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Nadii-

Guys before blaming us lets think about all the running shows currently, many of them are not at all in the NEws. THey hardly get a news per month.

Some sites may have been giving many news about PV but again then their focus has been on 1-2 shows, where we are trying to give news about the whole TV industry.

Again as said earlier we are trying our best. Thing cant change over day as the work we have to put in it is much harder. Quotes, facts and stories.

We r thinking abt all the shows that's why we r saying IF to not be bias with one or two shows only.
If they will keep on being bias.
We may be stop working on our ranking.After getting disheart but when others on #2 will go through this prob they will protest too.
B/c one or two shows r getting article with things happening with side roles while we and all others r not getting articles for our main characters.
If u don't want to give us article on main roles then fine don't give others articles on side characters roo.
We would not say anything if all will be treated equally!
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Again as said earlier we are trying our best. Things cant change over day as the work we have to put in it is much harder. Quotes, facts and stories, it is not as easy at it looks to give a story.

Thank you Nadii, I understand that it's not easy to give articles to every show, but for shows in the top five you should at least be fair. The top two shows are very close in points, and when we get articles we get motivated to work harder to help our rank improve. However, we get disheartened when our rival forum gets more than one article a week, and that too on some small issue.

If you can't be fair to us in terms of giving us articles for high points of our show, then at least be fair by not giving rival forums articles. Please try and maintain consistency between the shows, either give us an equal amount of articles or none at all.

Being one of the top shows on I-F, PV is one of the most demanded shows, yet you can't satisfy the fans by giving us equality with the other top shows? I'm sorry, but I fail to understand why other shows get so much preference when our show suffers (and it's highly demanded).
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly @  pickachu We Ain't talking about only us ..we are just Questioning why one Particular show/Leads gets #s of articles every week and not rest ... if you can't proived or not intrested on other shows then why include Buzz Points to Ranking ???  ..We have to keep on dreaming about #1 and u give 2-3 articles to some show to glue @ #1 and let us dream forever ðŸ¥± ComeOn Try to treat everyone equal in the future or try to give fair ranking system ðŸ¥±
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@red whole TV industry????😕😲 One particular show gets articles per week whereas we hardly get any. Anyways thanks 4 the reply
Edited by J.M.Singh - 11 years ago
Abiie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actually i wanted to ask if IF really has a prob with Zee TV...

Sa re ga ma pa ended and even its winner didnt get any article...
There's so much going on in Hitler Didi .. Qubool hai... N even they dont get important article...
Housewife is going to have a maha episode.. N that has no article...
PV is actually going on such a fast phase with so much happening but still no article...

And we are supposed to believe its not BIAS...
I'm sorry.. Biasness seems very obvious to me..
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes i know it's hard your work   I respect that but like my fello forum members i have to disagree how about for an exemple since 22 nd january 2013 you have given 4 buzz and two video buzz for other show and three buzz and video buzz for marriage of an secondly charactor 😕as well as just one buzz and video buzz just for main leads romancing and that with in periode of less than 10 days😕and in punarvivah there's been a twists almost once or twice a week  that braught about new tracks with new exciting out comes and most of it IF writers didn't even bothered to mention or bring out an article ðŸ˜•sorry this only goves us the impression  that punarvivah been ignored and the whole concentration of IF writers has been focoused on one show and on going romancing of the leads and the mere marriage preperation or the secondly charactors going to prisonsorry this cries out favourism towards this just one show . recently another small sony show got marriage preration and marriage happening too and all they too got is one buzz as you've mentioned that the writers have to concentrate on all shows but sorry this it self prooves otherwise and this prooves pvians point of not giving enough importance to our punarvivah ðŸ˜•and sorry to say we have the impression that writers does not have any idea about current track and storyline of our show😕none of the explenation given here really truely are not straight and understandable answers ðŸ˜•it just proved without any doubts to us of our idea of IF being biased ðŸ˜•only we can hope is that in the futur that we should have as many articles as other show means 6 less than 10 days or 😕that way only the balance can be equal giving both forums equal chance to have equal buzz points😆or give articles for each twist going in every one of these shows and believe us when we say there's been soo many in our show lately😆all we ask is equality that's not soo hard right😕

Again no hurt ment just trying to point out very clear facts that's been soo evident before our eyes and please try to give equal attention to all shows not just one particulier show for now i can only say peace to you all 

Edited by Prasadini - 11 years ago