Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepDL19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree wid u...
we are getting monthly once a TB article..this is not fair...
other shows getting weekly 3 Article... dont be biased for only one show...

lovely_nikki thumbnail
I agree with my TM and all other PVians who work so hard to see PV on the top, as PV deserves it. Since new year the tracks are getting interesting day by day and all we got is one or two buzz. ðŸ˜­

Is this fair? It's a BIG NO FROM ALL OF US. We also deserve all the buzz about each and every twists and turns that are taking place in PV.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys no need for this!
Let this IF be the bias.
Why r we putting efforts for their website?
We don't need to proof anything of our show and our leads.
So let them be bias!
We will not put any effort for their site from now.
What a bias behavior!
Even after we have told them our prob.
No one is helping us out this shows that how bias they r!
U guys want proof so just make post for the other show.
I'm sure u will get answer on that post soon and mods will definitely answer.

Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pickachu

Guys no need for this!

Let this IF be the bias.
So let them be bias!
What a bias behavior!

agree fatima last time they tried they got one less than 24 hrs and three more article + video buzz as to show more love (biasness)i think it's like ask one we'll shower with article while us gets the royal ignore🤢or better they guifted other show with just romantic moments between the married lead in love for god sake this happened in all other shows too but none got articles if this is over doing it or what😲 
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hey Folks,

Your queries have been forwarded to the Tellybuzz Team to be addressed! 

As mentioned time and again, please also contact [email protected]

Regards,

S/C Team
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pickachu

Guys no need for this!

Let this IF be the bias.
So let them be bias!
What a bias behavior!

Yeah Pika...no more efforts from my side towards the weekly ranking unless they stop being biased and influenced by their likes

We have said this before and are repeating it...we have been tweeting/PMing and also mailing Nadii about the same..she opens your PM but doesn't bother to answer...:(

There's still a hope that someone will hear us and not still advise us to go for the way they keep suggesting every time to everyone because, the reporters there don't seem to be opening their mailboxes 

Keep favouring the ones you want to and we'll keep chanting this

(P.S : Have not intended to hurt anyone)

-Nadii- thumbnail
Originally posted by: UltimateGcian

Hello TB guys...

First i thank u guys u released an Buzz for our show Punar vivah of a New entry on our request

Now i have a query for you?????????..Is there any TB limit for any show means in one week only this much you should release...i feel not then why come u guys not issuing a one article on the twist that is going to happen in our show...We want our show fans on IF come to know what is the twists coming in our show so aren't we have that eligible to have an buzz for the upcoming twist in our show

I am seeing TB Guys u ppl release TB Buzz for other shows for just a small things too but u guys forgot about our show why???????? Is thjat our show is not a youth show.Gals don't drool on mills and boons...Guys i need answer form ur responsible people...

WHY THERE IS NO TB BUZZ FOR OUR SHOW PUNAR VIVAH ABOUT THE UPCOMING TWIST IN THE STORY

regards...

PV forum members

FIrst of all being a part of media world is very hard as u have to be the first one to give the news, once others have posted the same news u dont do. We did get the news about Heena entering and we did the news. Others sites got to know about some other people entering and they did the news.

Everyone keeps complaining that no news are published, TB are trying their best to publish news. There was a time where many PV news were posted apparently now it has became lesser. Because story line is still the same and we cant keep posting new articles on same story line each week, yash getting married, oh he is not getting married. Maybe he is gettign married etc.

Also whenever news are posted quotes and facts are needed as we dont want to mislead by posting any untrue story.

Again we will be trying our best.
-Nadii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MaanKiThush-

Not really new 😆 We got the ROYAL Ignore as always ðŸ˜†

Pmed TB and tweeted Nadii 1000 times but No Use ðŸ¥± Treat everyone same I-F ðŸ¥± 

Please do check that article once again, they were tagged a day after when office opened. and no I didnt get a single tweet about this, Meli told me
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Nadii-

FIrst of all being a part of media world is very hard as u have to be the first one to give the news, once others have posted the same news u dont do. We did get the news about Heena entering and we did the news. Others sites got to know about some other people entering and they did the news.

Everyone keeps complaining that no news are published, TB are trying their best to publish news. There was a time where many PV news were posted apparently now it has became lesser. Because story line is still the same and we cant keep posting new articles on same story line each week, yash getting married, oh he is not getting married. Maybe he is gettign married etc.

Also whenever news are posted quotes and facts are needed as we dont want to mislead by posting any untrue story.

Again we will be trying our best.

Thank You so much for the Reply Nadii, And we apologize for the frustrated comments on this thread :)
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes but what about yash and Arati  devorce this is a majour twist and it really calls for an article and when prashant daying that too been ignored royally why give other show a buzz for just romancing moments this passes every day in most of the shows with two married leads in love  including our yash and arati they never got buzz ðŸ˜•why this step child treatment we need some Logic answers ðŸ˜† only confusion and feeling of being deceived remains Still didn't get any foudamental answers that left us with a feeling of satisfaction ðŸ˜²just no hurt nor bashing ment from me so peace😃

Ps thanks for answering our question😛
Edited by Prasadini - 11 years ago