Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post veena di👏
Completely agree with you and all TM..Interesting and exciting  track was going on Pv still we have only one articles..????
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Yup, you're right. And this is only for the current track, there have been much more from the previous tracks, that have been ignored. How about Paridhi's one night with the producer, that is a huge point in PV too, but we didn't get a single article about that. We also didn't get an article when Yash/Aarti and the kids were pretty much disowned by the family. It's really unfair that one show is getting 3 - 4 articles a week on meaningless things, whereas PV has a lot of new entries and huge twists occurring right now, yet we get one extremely controversial article which gave us the wrong information.

Agree with both of u!
But i think that TB wrtiers wither r not fan of this show or either they have different favs that's why they don't want PV to get limelight!
I don't think so that they will do something on our request since they think that we r in minority🥱
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Pika...we are not a minority group...I guess IF knows this too 😆

Chuck it...I'm done begging for now...🥱

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Hey everyone,

the moderators has nothing to do with the Tellybuzz team hence we cant do much. You guys have to mail tellybuzz team or contact Nadii:) 

we mailed the TB teams for hundreds of time but those ppl never responding and acting as a blind with us and with our forum...we want u to tell TB to contact us and solve our demand

IF and TB team treat all shows equal Guys
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Shak i Think they do think us as minority group as we dont do much chaos like some fan group ..now its time for them to know that we do exists in this forum 🥱

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Thush
That I have to agree on.
Previously it was just one group that was aggressive when it came to such stuff, the rest of us never asked for anything and simply accepted everything we got.

NOW, I think it's over the limit, why are we getting the step child treatment?
We're perfectly capable of hitting that No.1 rank but always lack behind because of the buzz other shows get.

It's high time articles are distributed equally..
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow! all of Saffi's points are valid! we never got a decent article in a long time since October. All that we had was just a tag here and there, TRPs or when some new entry comes in but not the major high points in the show's story.

We PV forum members don't want to resort to this but unfairness for a long time just gets noticeable. The biasness is already too pronounced, be it the show or the leads. They get tagged with more that 5 names most of the time and  our forum members makes the bulk of the effort in commenting but we still say it's alright. 

We're hoping for something better soon...

Edited by villager00 - 11 years ago
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
we aren't asking you guys to provide articles for silly issues... we are asking you to provide article for the high point in the show damn it!!!  u see that...high point... we have new cast coming up in PV... we have new twists in PV... we have to get buzz... but no you can only give buzz to silly issues... who writes TB articles here?? tell her/ him to be unbiased... will you dear moderator??? i hope you do...
one more thing...  all the other entertainment media and forums know about the high point of our show... and IF doesn't !!! IF isn't aware!!!! ain't it ridiculous...
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all i agree with all my pvians many Times this same thaught went through my mind each time i've looked at the articles here it's not a question it's just a confirmation of IF biasness and looking at today's article just confirmed this theory cause just one question just two lead married couple passes some romantic moments calls out for an article 😕then all shows with two married leads calls out for an article too agree 😆cause it's natural in all shows two married leads who more in love with eachother passes romantic filled moments 😆we have seen this with punarvivah leads but you didn't give us a buzz 😕our forum and our leads always lags behind only only because of buzz points 😡 and all our forum members as an one united team puts out all their efforts and give their maximum to hit cm and increase activity and their efforts pays out each time as we see these two which almost always higher than number one even we are less followers👏and each time they escape with number one position scott free cause of biased buzzed points you have guifted them IF 😲this is a way of making mockery of one united lovable peaceful forum who works together as a family where there's no bashing insulting going on ever👏👏👏and they have asked for one article to their lead you have guifted with four or five and if this is not being biased what is I F mediators if you just wanted to keep other show at the top always and take their leads to the top (the expression by hook or by crook) just inform us and all other forums so cause everyone would cease to make killing efforts as we will understand it serves for nothing at all🥱but just know we pvians will always remain united and loyal  envers eachother's 👏and our forum peaceful loving as always 👏even if we have to be content to be number two which is exactly you wanted to keep our forum it resemblesand i'm sorry if there's any harshness in my reply no harm ment from my heart just trying to point out the facts peace

Ps: thank you veena for this post you have the courage👏 👏to point out what must have been going through every one of pvians but i'm also sure in the minds of all other forums members😛
Also i would like to thank all my other pvians for the support you all ate showing our veena👏👏
Jut proud to have friends like you 🥳
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU VEENA

WE WANT JUSTICE

WE WANT ARTICLES ON OUR SHOW TOO AS OTHER SHOW HAS

PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR PLEA

THANK YOU VEENA FOR RAISING THIS ISSUE