TB Team show interest in all show forums - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

- When Prashant died, we didn't get an article
- When Ansh got kidnapped, we didn't get an article
- When Yash realized his love, we didn't get an article
- When Yash confessed his love, we didn't get an article
- When Aarti realized her love, we didn't get an article

See, so many high points went by without an article, and I'm sure that there may have been more. These are just what came at the top of my head right now.

Other shows:
- someone goes to jail, they get an article (how about when Paridhi went to jail in Punar Vivah)
- love confessions (we didn't get a love confession article)

...and so much more we didn't get, that other shows have got. We didn't complain until now, but this is getting ridiculous. It really seems like I-F is being partial.

Let me add some more .. 

"Yash & Aarti to get divorced/separated"
"dolly Minhas to enter Punar Vivah"
"Yash not to marry Ishita in Punar Vivah"
"Ali Raza Namdar to play Hina 's father in Punar Vivah"

its neither like the show is having a slow pace.. Its having some amazing Twists/ sequence then Why such partiality? Or If you want to some particular show to be @ #1 then why keep such a ranking Game.. ridiculous bias I-F .. 🥱 Im sure we Ain't gonna get any response for this post too .. asusual gonna get the royal ignore 🥱

i too feel this .totaly agree with ur post veena👍🏼.u told wht exactly was in my mind.plls admin pls consider our requst treat every shows equally not that one show get more and more articles each day.is this ur equity towards us.we r not telling u to give article on each and every happening.but last week and b4 there were lots of twists.articles on that were needed.it was d high pint of d show.pls do consider our sincere requsets.we really mean it.please
I agree with u veena di
we are not getting enough articles even with nice track. So we must get some more to increase our forum ranking
Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

Let me add some more .. 

its neither like the show is having a slow pace.. Its having some amazing Twists/ sequence then Why such partiality? Or If you want to some particular show to be @ #1 then why keep such a ranking Game.. ridiculous bias I-F .. 🥱 Im sure we Ain't gonna get any response for this post too .. asusual gonna get the royal ignore 🥱

Yup, you're right. And this is only for the current track, there have been much more from the previous tracks, that have been ignored. How about Paridhi's one night with the producer, that is a huge point in PV too, but we didn't get a single article about that. We also didn't get an article when Yash/Aarti and the kids were pretty much disowned by the family. It's really unfair that one show is getting 3 - 4 articles a week on meaningless things, whereas PV has a lot of new entries and huge twists occurring right now, yet we get one extremely controversial article which gave us the wrong information.
Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

Let me add some more .. 

Agree totally👍🏼
There are three new characters to be introduced in PV and this seems no big deal to TB team! When all other sites can cover and get these insights then how a big name like IF can miss these details? 
Some shows get articles on parallel tracks even and we have to crib about having news on main track! That's a pity!

Eliminate this buzz point thingy from television and celebrity ranking or give all the top shows who are going good in other fields of scoring system equal TB articles! That's it! 
Fair and just!  
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

There are three new characters to be introduced in PV and this seems no big deal to TB team! When all other sites can cover and get these insights then how a big name like IF can miss these details? 
Some shows get articles on parallel tracks even and we have to crib about having news on main track! That's a pity!

Eliminate this buzz point thingy from television and celebrity ranking or give all the top shows who are going good in other fields of scoring system equal TB articles! That's it! 
Fair and just!  

that is wat i am asking TB writers and IF sweety be fair with all showsss😆
well.. I agree...
We have a lot of stuff coming in our show and other sites have been giving almost one article per day.. And we got just one article on IF... Why???

I have seen articles here for minor things... But such big twists in our show and various new entries and why dont v get an article here???

I am sorry but this clearly looks biased!!!
please dnt shw partiality here too.
It is 4th page.
Still we didnt get any reply frm mods
i totally agree and support this statement...why only punar vivah forum less getting TB article or video compare to other shows...there are so many twist and turn happening every week in punar vivaah show but the number of article being release is limit to one per week only or none at all.besides, the leads gurmeet and kratika always happen to be talk of town but we here rarely received any article about them also...when the leads are ignored so much...what will happen to the supporting artist in this show? we hardly receive any TB article about other supporting cast altough many event takes place from time to time...i am very surprise when other new shows in this IF given more importants and even updates given about the supporting artist without fail. whereas for punar vivah, the TB article or video only release upon request.the most upsetting part is that, when updates on major twist and turn neglected and main leads are not appreciated.what about the other cast of the show?Totally forgotten from my point of view...this attitude of the moderators give rise question in me the reason behind the biasness. is it because they wanted to preserve their favourate show and artist ranking in IF or truely due to negligence?