I agree with you Veena. I find it strange that other shows are getting articles for small things, but we have a big twist coming our way, lots of new entries, and we're barely getting any articles. Other websites are giving us quite a few articles, it only seems like I-F isn't... I wonder why?
I-F, please give us a reason, because I really am curious. Is it because you don't want our show/actors ranks to increase? I'm not really liking the partiality.
- When Prashant died, we didn't get an article
- When Ansh got kidnapped, we didn't get an article
- When Yash realized his love, we didn't get an article
- When Yash confessed his love, we didn't get an article
- When Aarti realized her love, we didn't get an article
so many high points went by without an article, and I'm sure that there
may have been more. These are just what came at the top of my head
- someone goes to jail, they get an article (how about when Paridhi went to jail in Punar Vivah)
- love confessions (we didn't get a love confession article)
so much more we didn't get, that other shows have got. We didn't
complain until now, but this is getting ridiculous. It really seems like
I-F is being partial.
Another forum is getting articles for every small thing happening in their show, but we're barely getting any...
show takes the "bollywood" route, and they get an article, where a
character dies. Hello, maybe Prashant's death wasn't bollywood enough, but at least it was realistic, and the fact of the matter is
that he died
, it's a HUGE point for our show, but we didn't get an article.
one marriage that isn't even between the leads, that same forum got more than one article. An article for
a mehendi ceremony and an article for them tying their knot. We didn't
even get one article for Yash and Aarti's marriage. If this isn't
partiality, what is
Edited by ilovepyaar - 02 February 2013 at 3:37am