Page   of 38
Page 2 Page 38

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged

TB writers be non bias and be non partial

Hello TB guys...

First i thank u guys u released an Buzz for our show Punar vivah of a New entry on our request

Now i have a query for you?????????..Is there any TB limit for any show means in one week only this much you should release...i feel not then why come u guys not issuing a one article on the twist that is going to happen in our show...We want our show fans on IF come to know what is the twists coming in our show so aren't we have that eligible to have an buzz for the upcoming twist in our show

I am seeing TB Guys u ppl release TB Buzz for other shows for just a small things too but u guys forgot about our show why???????? Is thjat our show is not a youth show.Gals don't drool on mills and boons...Guys i need answer form ur responsible people...

WHY THERE IS NO TB BUZZ FOR OUR SHOW PUNAR VIVAH ABOUT THE UPCOMING TWIST IN THE STORY

regards...

PV forum members

Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 February 2013 at 7:42am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bAbiiesissakhangaayaForeverAarYansujata1963hima1991J12L85ameetasingh4.LovelyDreamer.vicky91snowypatches02padmavarALEHA2011danceismyworldjayhi_ksLeevi05nan0102yamunah79Shashi1984leenarana42angakesheema_rajoolenageorgecssudhalulujjjj-AarYaholic-MSN_VannyNxt_rockstarMelodiousDreamsakui1984aanyakunatTahitien-moon-ProudGCian-gcluvvillager00SaiSilovepyaarfaria86shalini28maha9KrantiGuru_JKRIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkipickachu-Thabassum-..CountingStars-Mrs.MSK-gafulu14Sri_RadhaSurish-RohitMaxwell-.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Team show interest in all show forums" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I agree with you Veena. I find it strange that other shows are getting articles for small things, but we have a big twist coming our way, lots of new entries, and we're barely getting any articles. Other websites are giving us quite a few articles, it only seems like I-F isn't... I wonder why?

I-F, please give us a reason, because I really am curious. Is it because you don't want our show/actors ranks to increase? I'm not really liking the partiality.

Edit:

- When Prashant died, we didn't get an article
- When Ansh got kidnapped, we didn't get an article
- When Yash realized his love, we didn't get an article
- When Yash confessed his love, we didn't get an article
- When Aarti realized her love, we didn't get an article

See, so many high points went by without an article, and I'm sure that there may have been more. These are just what came at the top of my head right now.

Other shows:
- someone goes to jail, they get an article (how about when Paridhi went to jail in Punar Vivah)
- love confessions (we didn't get a love confession article)

...and so much more we didn't get, that other shows have got. We didn't complain until now, but this is getting ridiculous. It really seems like I-F is being partial.

Edit again:

Another forum is getting articles for every small thing happening in their show, but we're barely getting any...

A show takes the "bollywood" route, and they get an article, where a character dies. Hello, maybe Prashant's death wasn't bollywood enough, but at least it was realistic, and the fact of the matter is that he died, it's a HUGE point for our show, but we didn't get an article.

For one marriage that isn't even between the leads, that same forum got more than one article. An article for a mehendi ceremony and an article for them tying their knot. We didn't even get one article for Yash and Aarti's marriage. If this isn't partiality, what is?

Edited by ilovepyaar - 02 February 2013 at 3:37am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayasissakhanJ12L85ForeverAarYanameetasingh4snowypatches02padmavarShouting_SilverlenageorgeLeevi05nan0102MSN_Vannycssudhalulujjjj-AarYaholic-Tahitien-moonNxt_rockstarMelodiousDreamsscarletteblueshalini28gcluv-ProudGCian-villager00SaiSKrantiGuru_JKRIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkiUltimate-GCiangafulu14Sri_Radhapickachu-Thabassum-..CountingStars-Mrs.MSK-Surish.King-Of-Kings

shalini28

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini28

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Ya I also agree with u Veena di. Our show is at high point this time and also we have lots of new entries still we are not getting any articles about  that. I am really curious to know why this is happening.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sissakhanForeverAarYanpadmavarcssudha-AarYaholic-MSN_VannyNxt_rockstarilovepyaarKrantiGuru_JKR-ProudGCian-SaiSlovely_nikki-Mrs.MSK--Thabassum-pickachugafulu14Surish

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sissakhanForeverAarYanShouting_Silverpadmavarsnowypatches02leenarana42lulujjjjMSN_VannyNxt_rockstarshalini28ilovepyaarKrantiGuru_JKRSaiS-ProudGCian-lovely_nikkiUltimate-GCian-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-gafulu14Sri_RadhapickachuSurish

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I agree with u!
Its funny we r the one who have to tell them that this is happening in the show so give us article plzz.
This is totally bias behaviour of IF that they don't give us article when important tracks r going on while other sites r giving soo many articles.
Many shows r getting articles without any specific reason and here we have to beg them to give us article abt the 'Main track' and after many days they give us one article that too with a negative headline.

Is there no article writer for mature shows on IF?It looks like they have writers for mills and boons types only!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sissakhanForeverAarYanpadmavarShouting_Silversnowypatches02Nxt_rockstarlulujjjjMSN_Vanny-AarYaholic-KrantiGuru_JKRlovely_nikkiSaiS-ProudGCian-ilovepyaarshalini28-Mrs.MSK--Thabassum-Ultimate-GCiangafulu14Sri_RadhaSurish

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

I agree with u!
Its funny we r the one who have to tell them that this is happening in the show so give us article plzz.
This is totally bias behaviour of IF that they don't give us article when important tracks r going on while other sites r giving soo many articles.
Many shows r getting articles without any specific reason and here we have to beg them to give us article abt the 'Main track' and after many days they give us one article that too with a negative headline.

Is there no article writer for mature shows on IF?It looks like they have writers for mills and boons types only!

excatly we are begging fathima...let us see wat TB writers and team has for us to tell

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sissakhanForeverAarYanShouting_Silversnowypatches02lulujjjjMSN_Vanny-AarYaholic-lovely_nikkiSaiS-ProudGCian-ilovepyaar-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-gafulu14Sri_RadhaSurish

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
agree with u veena di
other shows are having so many articles we had only one about new entry 
and we didn't got any buzz about a big twist of our show 
This is totally bias behaviour of IF

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sissakhanForeverAarYanShouting_Silverlulujjjj-AarYaholic-MSN_VannyNxt_rockstarilovepyaarlovely_nikkiSaiS-ProudGCian-Ultimate-GCianSri_Radhagafulu14-Mrs.MSK--Thabassum-Surish

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I Agree With TM And All My Friends ...

They Were So Many Articles About New Track ...

But Got The Article Of Leena Entry > Thank God ...!

But The New Track Gonna Reaveal More Surprises ..Only One Article For It ??

I See Others Show Get Article For Small Things !

This Cud Create More Misunderstanding Between Fans Group !

Edited by Thabs - 02 February 2013 at 3:48am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sissakhanForeverAarYanjayhi_kspadmavarleenarana42Nxt_rockstarlulujjjj-AarYaholic-MSN_Vannylovely_nikkiSaiS-ProudGCian-faria86shalini28ilovepyaar-Mrs.MSK-gafulu14Sri_RadhaSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top