Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Why swaron are nt evn interacting with each other?

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Why even after Sharon had returned we are not getting any SWARON scenes??? Why there is no scenes of interaction of Swayam and Sharon??? 

so two intense lovers wont even try talking to each other??? wont try steal a moment??? dont even look at each other????  At this point of time they behave so ignorant abt each other's presence??? 

Swayam and sharon not even acknowledging each other's presence... 

Less than minutes of swaron scenes an entire is week is very upsetting. why SS scenes are avoided to this extent??? this long duration gap in each swaron scene is hampering on the essence of swaron. 

Swayam and Sharon don't even steal a moment from all the chaos to talk to each other or even try look at each other is something new I have observed. 

Off late Swayam is shown way too casual and aloof in Sharon's presence. No i am not saying he has to get involved in finding aasthma truth..thats nt the real problem...Swayam character is of a romantic one. By romantic i dont mean intimate scenes. Intimate scenes need not be recurrent but  the special traits of romanticism in swayam need to be maintained as and when required which is totally missing nowdays. He is shown just like any other character. 

One side m happy to see sharon POV which is totally reasonable again but on the ODD side m disappointed that Swayam is not even looking at Sharon.

WE WANT SS SCENES REGULARLY. We want to see swayam and sharon scenes with their feelings for each other. Not away from each other. Not as ignorants to each other's presence.

P.S: Want this aasthma track to end asap. This track is getting way too long. Seeing Sharon giving up on dance and swayam is really disheartening. She need to be back to dance. Sharon need to be shown smiling too. 

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 03 February 2013 at 12:18am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillzTcoolzcreaturemeghana29Swaron4eva_Sabzmohitmohanty19_Deepika_megsyTwinkle_d3ShantanuSoulAnomic_lonertannuluvPooja-J_bellaSwan_yasriDaShInG_DeViLRutuswayamsharonflirteyedmuskurana--Destiny--swaron9113cscsSnigs.-Vishaka-

Twinkle_d3 Goldie
Twinkle_d3
Twinkle_d3

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
cmpltly agree wid ur post...individual sharon n swayam scenes were gud..bt wht abt swaron?? 
nt even a single ss scene..nt fair...as individual sharon character is grwng..bt ss luv story is nt mvng frwd..
hope nxt week kuch acha ho..i dnt want dbeautiful ss scene random n openended..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
i agree what ever the reason is i know palki mam never in a hurry to develop swaron story but iss swaron ko wait karthe karthe hum sab patient ho jaayenge...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29megsy_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRoncscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged

rghtly said tannuluv...m sure aadhe se zyada swarions patience rkhte rkhte PATIENT ban chuke hLOL..

ab bus coma mai janne k der h..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

megsyAnomic_lonertannuluv_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

rghtly said tannuluv...m sure aadhe se zyada swarions patience rkhte rkhte PATIENT ban chuke hLOL..

ab bus coma mai janne k der h..
monday ka scene dream nikla tho aadhese log tho jaayenge...hamari kismath swaron ko chodke kuch dhek nahi sakthe...aur jo dhekne ke laayak he wo tho cv's dhikathe nahi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon-Vishaka-cscs

muskurana IF-Rockerz
muskurana
muskurana

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with ur post...even though sharon and swayam are getting individiual screenspace,but most of us here to watch SwaRon in one frame,their moments,their love-story and not them individually.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

cmpltly agree wid ur post...individual sharon n swayam scenes were gud..bt wht abt swaron?? 
nt even a single ss scene..nt fair...as individual sharon character is grwng..bt ss luv story is nt mvng frwd..
hope nxt week kuch acha ho..i dnt want dbeautiful ss scene random n openended..

m also in content with sharon side of story shown but that is no a good reason to not to show any SS scene...highly annoying. 

two intense lovers dont even try to talk to each other????? Confused

at the RH session they appeared to two strangers...they arent at a stage to be so ignorant abt each other's presence

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_tannuluvcscs

Go to top