Amar is very cunning

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kratiagrawal

Groupbie

kratiagrawal

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I think among the two guys KVB is a clean heart personality. He show what he thinks but Amar showed himself as a decent person but from the starting of the show his goal is to win only. That's why he gave others less marks. He gave only 5 to KVB even he find everything good. I think KVB was the best. I too want to eat food made by him. LOVE HIM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyahNaya-hai-wahbramcote46786Pinki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amar is very cunning" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Agreed..upfront he praised everything but behind he gave less marks,he is using this strategy to win the game and dimpi-debina used the same strategy but kvb & gizelle kept it as a fun show rather than a game show..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bramcote46..Athena..pieryrose

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I totally disagree !

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I feel Amar's food looks much better than Karanvir's food... I am not fan of any of them... I said it as neutral viewers...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
We won't know what's really happening I wouldn't say he's cunning. Gizelle and KaranVeer have indeed given good marks maybe Amar gave what he though was right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.